Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Gorblax on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 pm

We should refrain from speculation completely. When creators get involved in their own speculative communities, the story gets kind of out of whack.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Binghamton, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  zach also rises on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Is that what happened to Lost?

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  SurgePox on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Most likely, but that series was doomed to be stupid after the first season.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Eiron on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 pm

I have friends who would murder you if they heard you say that.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Suuuure you do. Second Season's where it's at.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Gorblax on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:16 am

Now THAT. THAT is a proper implementation of small text. Make sure we can still read it on the page it's on.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Binghamton, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans within the Mushroom Court...

Post  jderig on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 am

I have to say that I partially agree that Zelda and Link are making a power play with the whole "declaring martial law", but I don't think they masterminded this whole plot. It's much more likely to me that they are simply taking advantage of the absence of Peach and seizing the reins of power, fully expecting that she is not coming back. Neither Link nor Zelda is evil enough to actually arrange to have Peach kidnapped or people murdered (especially members of Link's own police force), but they both are ambitious enough to take advantage of the situation.

No, in my opinion there is some sinister character behind the scenes, manipulating the various volatile situations of the Kingdom. Enough with a bit of knowledge of Peach's court would know that the Hyrulian crowd was quite dissatisfied with the way things ended up when they got absorbed, and it doesn't take a genius to see that they might be looking for a change in the power structure. Also, Episode 1 stressed several times that prior to Mewtwo's murder, the 4 major gangs were in a stalemate. The transformation of this stalemate into all out war via Mewtwo's death could provide many opportunities for the gaining of power. Since whoever planned this could be reasonably sure that the government would caught up in political infighting caused by Peach's abduction, the possibilities for nefarious deeds would be limitless.

There's a good chance that the killer of Mewtwo, etc. isn't even the true villain here. That is more likely a sick individual who is being directed to his/her victims by the architect of this scheme. Unfortunately, we probably don't have enough info yet to form a good guess about the villain behind the curtain, but you best believe than none of the events occurring in the Kingdom are random.

jderig
Toad Thug

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-02-20
Location : A wretched hive of scum and villainy...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Gorblax on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 am

Ganondorf's role, I think, will shed light on much more of this, as he seems to be the only mob boss who no one has any idea what he's actually up to.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Binghamton, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Eiron on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:35 pm

I think jderig is probably right about Zelda and Link (though I think its still possible that they were involved in the kidnapping, but probably not the murders)

And yeah, I think the Big G's role is going to be pretty important. Based off of the Lakitu news reports, it sounds like stuff started going south shortly after he arrived. (Even if he may have been responsible for creating the stalemate)

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More ramblings

Post  jderig on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Ya, the fact that they clarified Gannondorf as "mysterious" in the newscasts could be considered a big hint that he's up to no good.

As for the assertation that Bowser had Peach kidnapped, I think it's far too obvious. Whoever is behind this situation will be looking for a fall guy, and Bowser's past record (aka nearly every Mario game ever) sets him up perfect. You wouldn't even have to fabricate any evidence and everyone would still think Bowser did it. In fact, that's how I think the next episode will go. Mario will barge into Bowser's fortress, demanding that Bowser turn over Peach, while Luigi (who so far seems to be a bit more rational) will be the voice of reason and say that it's too obvious.

By the way, I love the characterization that Mario has a bit of an anger problem. So far we have seen him punch out Wario and get up close and personal with both Link and Luigi. Anybody have any bets about how many times Mario will severely violate anther character's personal space? I'm putting mine on a rate of 1 confrontation per episode.

jderig
Toad Thug

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-02-20
Location : A wretched hive of scum and villainy...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 pm

It would kind of be cool if Peach was actually kidnapped by the psychopath killer. The next episode would start with Peach being imprisoned inside the killer's house. (A little more Silence of the Lambs doesn't hurt anyone.)

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Orland on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm

it puts the lotion on its skin...

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-01-13
Age : 25
Location : THE DIRTY SOUTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  zach also rises on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:22 am

jderig wrote:Anybody have any bets about how many times Mario will severely violate anther character's personal space? I'm putting mine on a rate of 1 confrontation per episode.

I like the way you think.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  SurgePox on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 pm

jderig wrote:In fact, that's how I think the next episode will go. Mario will barge into Bowser's fortress, demanding that Bowser turn over Peach, while Luigi (who so far seems to be a bit more rational) will be the voice of reason and say that it's too obvious.
The problem is that Mario most likely saw whoever it was that was taking the princess, and they knocked him out. Unless he suffers from amnesia from the event (which would be a rather lame plot device, in my opinion)

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Orland on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 pm

or the person who did it knocked mario out before he saw.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-01-13
Age : 25
Location : THE DIRTY SOUTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Orland wrote:or the person who did it knocked mario out before he saw.
I don't really see that as a possibility, but who knows?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  SurgePox on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Orland wrote:or the person who did it knocked mario out before he saw.
We saw Mario run into the room, screaming at something, he had to have seen something.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Eiron on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm

When Mario burst in he had this look of rage and recognition on his face. I think he knew who it was and what was happening.

Gosh guys, maybe it was Bowser.

Ninja'd. Surge, we are on the same page buddy.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:41 pm

jderig wrote:Ya, the fact that they clarified Gannondorf as "mysterious" in the newscasts could be considered a big hint that he's up to no good.

Started making trouble in the neighbourhood,
I got in onle little fight and my mom/mum got scared
She said "Yo movin with yur Auntie and uncle in Hyrule.

God I have random outbursts sometimes.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Eiron on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes, you do. But that's the way we like it around here.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  jderig on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Fobby wrote:
jderig wrote:Ya, the fact that they clarified Gannondorf as "mysterious" in the newscasts could be considered a big hint that he's up to no good.

Started making trouble in the neighbourhood,
I got in onle little fight and my mom/mum got scared
She said "Yo movin with yur Auntie and uncle in Hyrule.

God I have random outbursts sometimes.

If all your outbursts are like that, I have to say that they are more than welcome.


As for the asertation that Mario probably saw the kidnapper, I have to agree. However, I was going under the assumption that the kidnapper was most likely a merc, possibly Snake or Samus. The look on Mario's face was more outrage than recognition in my opinion. This still leaves plenty of room for Mario to get ticked off with Bowser, as he has a bit of history in the matter, and while it might not be Bowser's style to hire a kidnapper (which could be one of Luigi's points), Mario is hot-headed enough not to care.

jderig
Toad Thug

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-02-20
Location : A wretched hive of scum and villainy...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  SurgePox on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 pm

jderig wrote:
Fobby wrote:
jderig wrote:Ya, the fact that they clarified Gannondorf as "mysterious" in the newscasts could be considered a big hint that he's up to no good.

Started making trouble in the neighbourhood,
I got in onle little fight and my mom/mum got scared
She said "Yo movin with yur Auntie and uncle in Hyrule.

God I have random outbursts sometimes.

If all your outbursts are like that, I have to say that they are more than welcome.


As for the asertation that Mario probably saw the kidnapper, I have to agree. However, I was going under the assumption that the kidnapper was most likely a merc, possibly Snake or Samus. The look on Mario's face was more outrage than recognition in my opinion. This still leaves plenty of room for Mario to get ticked off with Bowser, as he has a bit of history in the matter, and while it might not be Bowser's style to hire a kidnapper (which could be one of Luigi's points), Mario is hot-headed enough not to care.
it's obvious that they will use the kidnapping to pull Bowser into this (at least we all seem to think so).

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Eiron on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

That would seem to be the safe bet, but who knows? Bowser getting involved next episode would certaintly kick the plot line into high gear.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Gorblax on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 am

SurgePox wrote:
jderig wrote:In fact, that's how I think the next episode will go. Mario will barge into Bowser's fortress, demanding that Bowser turn over Peach, while Luigi (who so far seems to be a bit more rational) will be the voice of reason and say that it's too obvious.
The problem is that Mario most likely saw whoever it was that was taking the princess, and they knocked him out. Unless he suffers from amnesia from the event (which would be a rather lame plot device, in my opinion)

And in the process, Mario will severely violate Bowser's personal space.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 27
Location : Binghamton, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  jderig on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Gorblax wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
jderig wrote:In fact, that's how I think the next episode will go. Mario will barge into Bowser's fortress, demanding that Bowser turn over Peach, while Luigi (who so far seems to be a bit more rational) will be the voice of reason and say that it's too obvious.
The problem is that Mario most likely saw whoever it was that was taking the princess, and they knocked him out. Unless he suffers from amnesia from the event (which would be a rather lame plot device, in my opinion)

And in the process, Mario will severely violate Bowser's personal space.

BINGO!!! My bet sounds like it's right on track!

jderig
Toad Thug

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-02-20
Location : A wretched hive of scum and villainy...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Pilfered Princess Peach's Person?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum