Your Face Here!

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Face Here!

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 am

It was actually a HUGE turn out. It was the first Kollisioncon (I love being part of the first one. Smile ) but it was only suppose to be 200 to 300. 800 people showed up. VERY good for its first con. Though really my only complaint was that due to a huge amount of people showing up they had to cancel some of the panels (Only one they canceled for me that I was planing on seeing was the Digimon one.) But still had a very good time. Lol the first time I saw Matt there I just froze up and smiled when we were walking past each other. But after that I managed to talk to him a bit and so on.

Also I will post the person who cos played as Ho Oh when I get home.

I say this again.

ANYONE who can save up and come here next year. Do it. You will have a awesome time and will see the awesomeness that is Matthew Mercer and Christopher Smith. Very Happy

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Oh J Laughing

Viero wrote: but it was only suppose to be 200 to 300. 800 people showed up. VERY good for its first con. Though really my only complaint was that due to a huge amount of people showing up they had to cancel some of the panels (Only one they canceled for me that I was planing on seeing was the Digimon one.)

Hang on a minute. Events in public buildings have a max capacity due to fire safety/security/first aid. You mean they didn't cap the numbers, but just let everyone in? And rather than say there's a limit for the panels, they just cancelled them? I'll give them a bit of credit, this was the organiser's first con, but that is some seriously bad organisation there...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Raya wrote:Oh J Laughing

Viero wrote: but it was only suppose to be 200 to 300. 800 people showed up. VERY good for its first con. Though really my only complaint was that due to a huge amount of people showing up they had to cancel some of the panels (Only one they canceled for me that I was planing on seeing was the Digimon one.)

Hang on a minute. Events in public buildings have a max capacity due to fire safety/security/first aid. You mean they didn't cap the numbers, but just let everyone in? And rather than say there's a limit for the panels, they just cancelled them? I'll give them a bit of credit, this was the organiser's first con, but that is some seriously bad organisation there...
no i think it was more that they were estimating that only 200 to 300 would show up. i doubt they exceeded the public building max capacity.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

What DF said. I mean though the entire thing 800 showed up. Also I did not get detailed info as to why they were canceled but they could just not do some of them. Sure there was a reason for that that I am not seeing though.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Geno bitches!
Spoiler:

These are actually my 2 favorite cos plays I seen there. The Zero and Luluch cos play. I will have a C2 one up here as well.
Spoiler:

Luigi and the travelocity gnome!
Spoiler:

Sora with Key blade
Spoiler:

This is the RPG battle I mentioned before.

More will come soon. Need to get other disk.
Spoiler:

EDIT:

Captain Hammer! This guy isj actually really awesome to talk to. He ran the Myths and Legends of video game design where we talked about what really happens in the job and about different companies. Really had a good time with this guy. He will also be here next year so GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NEXT YEAR. Smile
Spoiler:

C2! And a kick ass one at that.
Spoiler:

And here we have the level 45 Ho Oh. Razz Which I will try to make it more visible when I can.
Spoiler:

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

How old is your camera?

Also, I think that's the L4D2 Gnome

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:48 pm

It was a disposable camera. Heard about it only a week before it started and had no way to save up for a camera. And no it is not. They said though out the con that was in fact the travelocity gnome. Razz

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Viero wrote:It was a disposable camera. Heard about it only a week before it started and had no way to save up for a camera. And no it is not. They said though out the con that was in fact the travelocity gnome. Razz
Based on that picture, and the clothes, it could be either. However, the beard seems a lot more Travelocity gnome's beard like than like that of Gnome Chompsi of L4D2.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 pm

It's a bit old, my hair got cut, but I'm thinking of growing it out again... Meh

Spoiler:

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Long hair isn't bad on someone with your build/face. It doesn't look half bad in that picture; I imagine you made an effort to maintain it (a folly many guys with long hair commit). Well done. So, grow it out Smile

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Actually, I put very little effort into it, I just had it straightened on that day. I actually have curly hair, drives me up the wall.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Raya wrote:I still swoon whenever I see a photo of Matt. Goddammit, I'm such a fangirl.

I just watched those foto's, i Swoon too whenever i see Matt. My heart just goes: "oewh, Matt Mercer" and then i remember i'm straight.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh. If you straighten it e'eryday, grow it. otherwise probably not worth it, idk.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Once it's long again I'll show what normal looks like *Nods* My hair grows quickly enough shouldn't take long

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 pm

My hair is curly long (see also: OP). Shit was great... for a bit, and a pita to dry and fix every morning.

Whenever I'd straighten it, it'd turn out emo save for one instance where some of the curl came back the next morning, but stayed straight for the most part.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Ansem wrote:
I just watched those foto's, i Swoon too whenever i see Matt. My heart just goes: "oewh, Matt Mercer" and then i remember i'm straight.

Don't worry, it's perfectly acceptable to be gay for Matt Mercer. My straight male friends all developed mancrushes on him after meeting him in person Laughing

-------

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=777

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top