i gots hurted

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Smashy B on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Way more fun than in a pool. Just gotta know what the jungle gym looks like so you have an idea where you are.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  SurgePox on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Speaking of the pool, I got a wicked sunburn from going to the pool yesterday. I was in a hurry to get there and forgot to put on my sunscreen. It stings like a bitch now, but at least I will be tan and beautiful later.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Smashy B on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

SurgePox wrote:Speaking of the pool, I got a wicked sunburn from going to the pool yesterday. I was in a hurry to get there and forgot to put on my sunscreen. It stings like a bitch now, but at least I will be tan and beautiful later.
Yes, you will be a-pealing. *shotshotshot*

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Weldar on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:40 pm

I've never gotten sunburned in my life, worst I got was a slightly burned nose and darker tan for being in a pool for like 5 hours without sunscreen in the middle of summer. Hooray for naturally slightly tanned skin.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Smashy B on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:18 pm

A group of 25 of us got together and played football today. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm

smashbro wrote:A group of 25 of us got together and played football today. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

So.....how are you feeling today then? Football is 1 sport I don't intend on playing. 2 reasons, 1: I don't understand it and 2: I get hurt enough as it is lol

Also, go figure. I got hurt AGAIN same arm as the Grounder incident lol. Me and 3 buddies were gaming yesterday and it was WWF No Mercy for the 64 after we Brawled for a bit. Well in the 1 match was a 40 man battle royal. It came down to my buddies Matt and Joe. Joe always wins so I went to pull him out and eliminate him. I grabbed Matt by accident and gave Joe the win. Matt got pissed and tried putting me in a Triangle Choke. Screwing it up he bent my elbow, surprise surprise, over his knee the wrong way and so yet again my arm is messed.

I could easily make this a weekly installment it seems lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

This thread makes me feel pain.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Aw, man, football is hella fun. I'm not a sore as I thought I'd be, though I have bruises all over my arms, mainly around my biceps. Right knee isn't so bad, but my right wrist wasn't so good last night cause it kinda hurt to play video games or mast- uhhh......

Overall not bad, considering the last time I was there I almost got concussed. We don't wear and padding or helmets.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm

smashbro wrote:Aw, man, football is hella fun. I'm not a sore as I thought I'd be, though I have bruises all over my arms, mainly around my biceps. Right knee isn't so bad, but my right wrist wasn't so good last night cause it kinda hurt to play video games or mast- uhhh......

Overall not bad, considering the last time I was there I almost got concussed. We don't wear and padding or helmets.

Ony sport I really play is road hockey which is usually a fun game without much contact. Something about checking a guy onto ashphalt with no padding just doesn't seem fun....
I also, of all things lol, play badminton on occassion. Reason for this is because I get to dive and attempt stupid hits lol.

Glad to hear you're not dead

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I wanna be the guy learn rugby.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

No sleep and recording wrestling is a bad mix. I was recording a tag match tonight and was focusing on something outside the ring and never saw a third guy diving over the ropes (where I was). He crashed into me sending me head first into a bunch of chairs. About 2 minutes later (so they say, I don't remember a short period of it lol) I was back up with a major headache and finished the night scared shitless of it happening again lol. Needless to say I got the biggest cheer when impact was made :S

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Sun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm back lol.

So this past weekend I was at Anime North making my OFFICIAL referee debut in Pro Wrestling (Reffed a con back in March and 1 match prior but it was always because they had noone, this was my first boking). I'd bought my ref shirt and knee pads ($50 investment) and reffed 4 matches Friday (3 good,1 clusterfuck). On Saturday I reffed 2 or 3 matches. Now you're prolly wondering how managed to hurt myself reffing. Well I wanted to ref my buddy Drew (Anthony Darko is his Gimmick name) for 1 of his matches. When he found out I hadn't (just as they were getting ready for an over-the-top battle royal, Drew's like "Enter the Battle Royal as a ref randomly". After telling him I'd be up for it but wasn't gonna ask, he told the booker I was in and it was allowed. So after surviving to be the last 4 (outta like 20ish people, ya I kick ass lol) Drew tells me to run at him and he'll backdrop me over. I told him to fuck off, cuz I didn't know how to take it. He assures me I'll be fine and I trust him. So I run and he throws me over the top rope. He expected me to land on the apron on my feet, then he'll just punch me off. I didn't know this and so I just let myself go over and in the most sickeningly, violent thing I've ever put my body through, crack my back off the EDGE of the apron, smoking my head off the bottom, metal turnbuckle and landing on the cement floor. OUCH!

The ref runs over and asks if I was ok. I replied "Ya man, but FUCKING OUCH!". I get to the back and everyone was asking if I was alright, even Austin Creed (former TNA Superstar) which made me think "Just how bad did it look?". Everyone thought I was pretty much dead, at the moment I was fine (besides the actual impacts) and afterwards the pain kicked in. I'm currently in so much agony that I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow to get my everything checked. I rewatched the footage last night while drinking with the booker and his buddy and all I can say is that I'm LUCKY to be as ok as I am.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  TD260 on Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm

JGH27 wrote:I'm back lol.

So this past weekend I was at Anime North making my OFFICIAL referee debut in Pro Wrestling (Reffed a con back in March and 1 match prior but it was always because they had noone, this was my first boking). I'd bought my ref shirt and knee pads ($50 investment) and reffed 4 matches Friday (3 good,1 clusterfuck). On Saturday I reffed 2 or 3 matches. Now you're prolly wondering how managed to hurt myself reffing. Well I wanted to ref my buddy Drew (Anthony Darko is his Gimmick name) for 1 of his matches. When he found out I hadn't (just as they were getting ready for an over-the-top battle royal, Drew's like "Enter the Battle Royal as a ref randomly". After telling him I'd be up for it but wasn't gonna ask, he told the booker I was in and it was allowed. So after surviving to be the last 4 (outta like 20ish people, ya I kick ass lol) Drew tells me to run at him and he'll backdrop me over. I told him to fuck off, cuz I didn't know how to take it. He assures me I'll be fine and I trust him. So I run and he throws me over the top rope. He expected me to land on the apron on my feet, then he'll just punch me off. I didn't know this and so I just let myself go over and in the most sickeningly, violent thing I've ever put my body through, crack my back off the EDGE of the apron, smoking my head off the bottom, metal turnbuckle and landing on the cement floor. OUCH!

The ref runs over and asks if I was ok. I replied "Ya man, but FUCKING OUCH!". I get to the back and everyone was asking if I was alright, even Austin Creed (former TNA Superstar) which made me think "Just how bad did it look?". Everyone thought I was pretty much dead, at the moment I was fine (besides the actual impacts) and afterwards the pain kicked in. I'm currently in so much agony that I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow to get my everything checked. I rewatched the footage last night while drinking with the booker and his buddy and all I can say is that I'm LUCKY to be as ok as I am.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
*draws breath*
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit man. I thought having a broken leg was bad...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  SurgePox on Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

J, DON'T YOU DIE ON ME

Hope you check out of the doctor visit clear of any nasty issues, We'd hate for anything bad to happen to our favorite Canadian moderator.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I'll probably have the vid of it up tomorrow

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  RobinDragonryder on Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, don't DO shit like that. O.O

I was freaking out just reading that, and I KNEW that you were obviously OK if you were posting on the forums...

RobinDragonryder
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-05-13
Age : 27
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  JGH27 on Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Umm, yeah....well it was pretty scary. Tho if I had the choice, I'd do it all again. Being in front of a few thousand people will get the adrenaline pumping.

Also fun fact, I get stomped and choked by Harley Quinn lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Hans on Mon May 31, 2010 2:29 am

Gorblax wrote:I believe that's the origin of the phrase "That'll hurt tomorrow."

I thought that was alcohol...

So I don't (for now) have a balisong, so instead I like to swing my scissors around; long story short, my fingers are bleeding.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 945
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 21
Location : Hiding behind 7 proxies. Good luck finding me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Raya on Mon May 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Good God Smash, you were helluva lucky there. The guy who lived above me at uni had a snowboarding accident, broke his back and is now paralysed from the neck down. You should seriously get checked out to make sure you haven't fucked something up. Rather not have you walking around with an undiagnosed injury that suddenly jumps you later on.

Weldar wrote:I've never gotten sunburned in my life, worst I got was a slightly burned nose and darker tan for being in a pool for like 5 hours without sunscreen in the middle of summer. Hooray for naturally slightly tanned skin.

Goddammit.

I have two colours: white or red. The sun hates me. I only have to go out for two hours and I get burnt- and this is even in the British sunshine! I have to wear factor 50 sunscreen, because anything less than 30 does bugger all. I can think of several horrific burning incidents I've had, such as all the layers of skin on my chest peeling off, my ears gushing blood for days and having the pattern of my bracelet branded onto my skin.

Stupid sun Sad

smashbro wrote:
Overall not bad, considering the last time I was there I almost got concussed. We don't wear and padding or helmets.

You mean you play rugby? Razz

Also J, I think from now on we shouldn't let you go outside anymore. You seem to be a hurt magnet.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Smashy B on Mon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Raya wrote:Good God Smash, you were helluva lucky there. The guy who lived above me at uni had a snowboarding accident, broke his back and is now paralysed from the neck down. You should seriously get checked out to make sure you haven't fucked something up. Rather not have you walking around with an undiagnosed injury that suddenly jumps you later on.
But that was a year ago. Also, I guess something similar happened to Liam Neelson's wife (the guy in the movie Taken) a couple weeks after I ate shit. Difference was she fell on a bunny slope, hit her head, said she was fine, then later had bad head pains from her brain swelling or something and later died. Going off memory; Google'd the story anyway. Yeah, I count myself lucky.

J, hope you're alright, but way to be livin on the edge. Cool

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  TD260 on Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

i actually don't burn that badly. I spent a day doing a german festival, and from about 8 hours of direct sunlight, I recieved a tender pinkish spot.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Let me get this straight, you were at AN and YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME?

WHAT THE HELL MAN, I WAS THERE ALL WEEKEND.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Blue Madness on Mon May 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Well, he told the whole forum he'd be there, so...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Fedaykin on Mon May 31, 2010 5:27 pm

My thoughts exactly.He just posted the vid on facebook,damn just watching it hurts incredibly!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Quaetam on Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Totally demand a postage here Razz
And nice to know you came out okay after something that sounds pretty damn horrific.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i gots hurted

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum