Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Snake? Snake?! Snaaake!!! on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 am

smashbro wrote:I'm not crazy! In Episode 3 at 2:20, MK is blue. Or at least has a blue hue.
I dunno, that's not the deep midnight blue I'd expect for MK, so I'm not convinced.
And he seriously freaks me out the way he eyes Luigi like that.
But hey, like I said, my theory has holes, maybe he is blue.

Snake? Snake?! Snaaake!!!
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 am

SolidSnakeIsRightBehindYo wrote:They could have at least just painted it blue for MetaKnight. Even the arms stayed Pink and those didn't even move.
Actually the arms do move, If you ever see a photo of the whoe puppet while someone is in it you will see that there are little bags that the operator sticks their hands in.
SolidSnakeIsRightBehindYo wrote:
I dunno, that's not the deep midnight blue I'd expect for MK, so I'm not convinced.
And he seriously freaks me out the way he eyes Luigi like that.
But hey, like I said, my theory has holes, maybe he is blue.
They had to go back and edit it in post production, so the color wasn't perfect. It was something that Matt or Zach admitted they didn't have time to fix. But hey, you could be right about him being the man DDD was set to meet with.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:35 am

Going back to the topic of this thread, I am surprised this was even a question to whom it was. XD With the dismemberment. XD Like, the mallet gives it away. =P

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why do you think it's Bowser?

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 am

Okay.. I'm not a long term fan of the Mario Bros, but I am familar with it for the most part. As we all know, Bowser has been a long term villian of the Mario Bros. But with this new world Matt and Zach created, don't you think it would be a bit cliche? I mean, why not someone we don't suspect? Someone or something off beat? And... what if it was "actually" Mario himself? o.0 So, what are your thoughts about who the killer is?

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:56 am

We already have a thread called "Who is the Body Dismemberer?"

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 am

Yes, I know. But the main topic of that was who was dismembered. And me being new... (plus a bit tired. XD ) I thought about bringing it to a new topic.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:10 am

NullTheDummy wrote:Yes, I know. But the main topic of that was who was dismembered. And me being new... (plus a bit tired. XD ) I thought about bringing it to a new topic.
No, the main topic is who IS the dismemberer.
lurk moar

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:13 am

SurgePox wrote:
NullTheDummy wrote:Yes, I know. But the main topic of that was who was dismembered. And me being new... (plus a bit tired. XD ) I thought about bringing it to a new topic.
No, the main topic is who IS the dismemberer.
lurk moar

Oh. I think it's about time for me to log off. >.< Misreading this post is a clear sign of that, but yeah... I get you and thanks for pointing that out... But the question remains...

NullTheDummy wrote:Okay.. I'm not a long term fan of the Mario Bros, but I am familar with it for the most part. As we all know, Bowser has been a long term villian of the Mario Bros. But with this new world Matt and Zach created, don't you think it would be a bit cliche? I mean, why not someone we don't suspect? Someone or something off beat? And... what if it was "actually" Mario himself? o.0 So, what are your thoughts about who the killer is?

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bendyrulz on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 am

Yes because Mario Killed Dedede while he was fighting DK Wink

Bendyrulz
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 pm

smashbro wrote:
SolidSnakeIsRightBehindYo wrote:
smashbro wrote:
SolidSnakeIsRightBehindYo wrote:They could have at least just painted it blue for MetaKnight. Even the arms stayed Pink and those didn't even move.
Well, yeah, didn't they go back and fix that in ep 2? I could swear they did, but.... yeah.

Nope, he's still pink. I watched it to make sure they didn't change it right before I posted.
Maybe for some reason I'm watching the unfixed episode if it was fixed.
And you're right. Damn. Seriously though, I swear I remember seeing an edited version and there being a blue Meta Knight. Maybe I just confused a snapshot that I may have once saw or somethin

Uh, that is weird. I'll alert Matt to this. Metaknight should have been fixed to purple or blue or whatever.

The reason there's not more Metaknight is cuz he can't DO anything, he's a clunky little puppet! We can barely make him WALK properly.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 pm

zach also rises wrote:The reason there's not more Metaknight is cuz he can't DO anything, he's a clunky little puppet! We can barely make him WALK properly.
This makes Meta Knight sad. Sad

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragono1130 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
zach also rises wrote:The reason there's not more Metaknight is cuz he can't DO anything, he's a clunky little puppet! We can barely make him WALK properly.
This makes Meta Knight sad. Sad

Poor MetaKnight. I bet he wants a cookie...a Yoshi Cookie! Eh, eh *Looks around room as a criket noise is herd* Yeah I know that was lame. *Bood off Stage...ironicly by Boo's*
Yeah I know those jokes were terrible.
But yeah back to the subject I have a new theroy.
some what Faking the mental retardation, Waluigi is the real culprit. He was tired of getting put into Party or sports franchises and wanted a game of his own. I mean even his counter part Luigi has a few games and hell, even princess peach has her own game. This drove Wa over the edge and forced him into a state of mental disorder while he become Retarded one minute and hell bent on destroying all those who have ever had a major role in a game. Hero villian, Minor recuring character, he kills them all. Pichu was a bystandered when Roy was brutally murdered and disimbowed by the half retarded Wa. the reason he hasn't killed Mario, Samus, Pit, or Luigi is simple. For some reason seeing them forces him into this retarded state (Also Wario and the Yoshi's but Wario is his brother so he's not gonna kill him.) However. The reason he hasn't killed Peach yet is because she is gonna be saved for last OR someone got to her first. He would have Gannon but since Gannon is such a secrative character and hard to get a hold of, he has been unable to reach him. He hasn't gotten to Bowser because Bowser has that same effect on Wa as Luigi and the others.
wow...that was a lot of typing for a joking theroy...but the more I tyed it the more I started thinking...maybe. lol.

Dragono1130
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IFartRainbows on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 pm

So much entanglement... I love it! I love you Laughing But that is an interesting thoery... though it kind of sounds like it came out of "Scary Movie" the first one. Laughing However, with so many leadz, it's hard to really know who is the real culprit. Question So, I like to just sit back and enjoy the suspense while it'll last. Twisted Evil

IFartRainbows
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Morpheus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm a long time watcher first time poster, but I think I have figured it out.

I think the dismemberer is Zelda and Mewtwo.

Think about it, the stalemate between the four dons has gone on for a long time and Mewtwo is sick of it. He wants to gain control of the whole city, but is extremely limited to options due to the stalemate. Wishing for a window of opportunity, he strikes a deal with Zelda, who is still bitter about her kingdom being absorbed by the Mushroom Kingdom. Together, they fabricate the idea of a killer who disembowels his victims.

Of course, Mewtwo keeps these meetings a total secret, not telling Wario, Red or anyone else working for him until finally they make their move. Mewtwo personally kills someone close to his business (Pichu) while Zelda takes out a police cadet (Roy). After waiting a while, Mewtwo makes his move. He fakes his own death, which the press believes due to a fake police report from Zelda.

Now Mewtwo is waiting in the shadows, waiting for the dons to wipe each other out before he swoops in for the kill.

Lord Morpheus
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragono1130 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 pm

YES! the scandle to end all scandles. This theroy actually has some questionable acxtions to them.

Had Zelda and Mewtwo made ths alliance then why disembowl there victoms. How would disembowling them make a difference for there power strugle. I guess it would make since to do so to keep the Kingdom in a panic and what not. Though in all honesty I think that had they wanted power they would have killed there victoms and ended it there instead of diesmbowling them.

Dragono1130
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kaver on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

i still think its kirby... now my theory is even more liable because of the really long post about kirby and meta knight.

kaver
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kaver on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

YUS!

kaver
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

As I backtracked through this topic I realised I haven't actually made a theory as to who the BD is, except for Bowser and Red but those were popular "joke theories". One theory I did make however (though not related to the BD) is still possible to be true, if it is then I can proclaim "YES! MIND TAKING BABY!" even if that won't make sense to majority here.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Morpheus on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Dragono1130 wrote:YES! the scandle to end all scandles. This theroy actually has some questionable acxtions to them.

Had Zelda and Mewtwo made ths alliance then why disembowl there victoms. How would disembowling them make a difference for there power strugle. I guess it would make since to do so to keep the Kingdom in a panic and what not. Though in all honesty I think that had they wanted power they would have killed there victoms and ended it there instead of diesmbowling them.

If they didn't disembowel the victims, then it would look like a simple hitman kill and wouldn't cause that much of a fuss (due to the gang wars). The disemboweling not only makes the murders unique, but also would spook the Mario Bros. since it is so similar to Kirby's murders, thus giving Zelda and Mewtwo a psychological edge over the two.

Lord Morpheus
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wildcard9 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 pm

This is definitely the wok of a mimic. I say Ditto, the best copy-cat out there.

Think about it: Dededee was probably supposed to meet with Bowser or some other high-ranking member of the underworld. What better way of getting to your victims than by assuming their identities? As for the current power struggle, he can just manipulate himself to manipulate others. Start a serial killer scare, off the dons, drive the kingdom into civil war, take controll while nobody's looking. It's genius! Twisted Evil

wildcard9
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

wildcard9 wrote:This is definitely the wok of a mimic. I say Ditto, the best copy-cat out there.

Think about it: Dededee was probably supposed to meet with Bowser or some other high-ranking member of the underworld. What better way of getting to your victims than by assuming their identities? As for the current power struggle, he can just manipulate himself to manipulate others. Start a serial killer scare, off the dons, drive the kingdom into civil war, take controll while nobody's looking. It's genius! Twisted Evil
I think we could rule out Ditto on account of the difficulty of simply making the costume, but the possibility of a shapeshifter is one that (at the very least) I hadn't thought of.

Also, welcome to the forums.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dismemberer

Post  Haseo21 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Samus is a possibility. Remember in episode five close to the end, Luigi and Samus were called to break up a fight, Luigi went but Samus stayed behind, I noticed it after watching the episode a second time.
However she has no motive for capturing Peach.

Another possibility is Link, I've seen this in some cop movies. He could be horrifically killing people to scare the public into relying on the police, and he kidnapped Peach so Zelda could become princess.

Haseo21
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

We can assume that Ganon is relatively safe or even immune from the danger posed by the body dismemberer. Bowser seems poised to take the entire city by storm now that the other Dons aren't there to keep him in check. What a fortuitous position this leaves Ganon in. I imagine if all goes to plan, the remaining pawns on the board will remove themselves from play.

A part of me is telling me not to disregard DDD either. I still think there's a chance that he faked his own death in order to accomplish more or less what I described above.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kmart on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Haseo21 wrote:Samus is a possibility. Remember in episode five close to the end, Luigi and Samus were called to break up a fight, Luigi went but Samus stayed behind, I noticed it after watching the episode a second time.

Another possibility is Link, I've seen this in some cop movies. He could be horrifically killing people to scare the public into relying on the police, and he kidnapped Peach so Zelda could become princess.

I just found out about this series today (it's awesome), but wouldn't Samus's motive for capturing Peach be the fact that Luigi is fooling around w/ Peach and it seems (to me at least) that Samus wants Luigi for herself?

kmart
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 pm

kmart wrote:
Haseo21 wrote:Samus is a possibility. Remember in episode five close to the end, Luigi and Samus were called to break up a fight, Luigi went but Samus stayed behind, I noticed it after watching the episode a second time.

I just found out about this series today (it's awesome), but wouldn't Samus's motive for capturing Peach be the fact that Luigi is fooling around w/ Peach and it seems (to me at least) that Samus wants Luigi for herself?
Possibly, yes, that could be a motive.
Unlikely (at leat I think so) but it is something I hadn't considered.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top