Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  kmart on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 am

Serras-Kai wrote:
kmart wrote:
Haseo21 wrote:Samus is a possibility. Remember in episode five close to the end, Luigi and Samus were called to break up a fight, Luigi went but Samus stayed behind, I noticed it after watching the episode a second time.
However she has no motive for capturing Peach.

Another possibility is Link, I've seen this in some cop movies. He could be horrifically killing people to scare the public into relying on the police, and he kidnapped Peach so Zelda could become princess.

I just found out about this series today (it's awesome), but wouldn't Samus's motive for capturing Peach be the fact that Luigi is fooling around w/ Peach and it seems (to me at least) that Samus wants Luigi for herself?
Possibly, yes, that could be a motive.
Unlikely (at leat I think so) but it is something I hadn't considered.

That being said, I don't think Samus did it.

kmart
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:14 pm

I dont think its Samus either (or I dont want it to be Samus), but the motive of wanting Luigi is one that hasn't been mentioned before, so points for creativity.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm

kmart wrote:
I just found out about this series today (it's awesome), but wouldn't Samus's motive for capturing Peach be the fact that Luigi is fooling around w/ Peach and it seems (to me at least) that Samus wants Luigi for herself?
God I hope this is true. What a terrible position for me to find myself in...

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

As loveable as Waluigi is(still love his few lines Very Happy),why is he in such a state of mind?Is it due one of Dr.Mario's "housecalls"?Luigi mentions,that he is usually kept in a pen,probably like an animal.A dangerous animal maybe?

You get the most strange ideas,when you lack a certain amount of sleep oO

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wildcard9 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

I've just seen episode 4, and now my money's on Gannondorf, or at least our serial killer's working for him.

Gannondorf's got nothing but hate for the mushroom kingdom for annexing his homeland, and wants nothing more than to rule it as his. Sure, the serial killer could also be on Bowser's bankroll, but Bowser has loyalty for the Kingdom: it would have to take a very special hatred to let loose this maniac.

To use an anime example, this is just like the Vampire Twins arc of Black Lagoon, where these psyocotic and bloodthirsty child twin serial killers (Hansel and Grettel, natch) are hired-on as a third party by one of the four syndicates in Roranypor. They eventually turn on their employers and slaughter the underboss, and they even attempt to off Ballilika and escape. It takes a third party with no ties or loyalty to a nation to really unleash this kind of sadism, so I'm betting that our mystery killer is a third-party character. My guess is amongst these three: Sonic, Snake, or someone from Resident Evil, preferably Leon S. Kennedy. Bonus points if he turns on his employer and disembowels him too.

wildcard9
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 am

Snake's a hobo who lives in a box, Sonic is starving and with both legs broken. Leon S. Kennedy doesn't even get close to appearing in SSBB, so why would he in TWBB?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wildcard9 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

Blue Madness wrote:Snake's a hobo who lives in a box, Sonic is starving and with both legs broken. Leon S. Kennedy doesn't even get close to appearing in SSBB, so why would he in TWBB?

Sorry, I just really liked RE4 Very Happy

Besides, Snake at the very least has combat experience and the balls to boot. Sonic? The wheelchair's probably for show. Where better place to hide than in plain sight?

wildcard9
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

wildcard9 wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:Snake's a hobo who lives in a box, Sonic is starving and with both legs broken. Leon S. Kennedy doesn't even get close to appearing in SSBB, so why would he in TWBB?

Besides, Snake at the very least has combat experience and the balls to boot. Sonic? The wheelchair's probably for show. Where better place to hide than in plain sight?
If he was faking it, I'm sure we would have seen him in the throwdown with Ike and Marth do something other that crawl and wheel himself around.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:
wildcard9 wrote:

If he was faking it, I'm sure we would have seen him in the throwdown with Ike and Marth do something other that crawl and wheel himself around.
Or maybe he's just that good?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

wildcard9 wrote:Where better place to hide than in plain sight?
Why would Sonic need to hide when he can RUN? tongue

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragono1130 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Eiron wrote:We can assume that Ganon is relatively safe or even immune from the danger posed by the body dismemberer. Bowser seems poised to take the entire city by storm now that the other Dons aren't there to keep him in check. What a fortuitous position this leaves Ganon in. I imagine if all goes to plan, the remaining pawns on the board will remove themselves from play.

A part of me is telling me not to disregard DDD either. I still think there's a chance that he faked his own death in order to accomplish more or less what I described above.

While this has nothing on the disembowler this does make a lot fo since. The Lakitu newsman did mention someting about Bowser rising t power now that the other dons are desposed of.
However, Im not convinced Dededee is still alive. It's possible he could have forseen the events and faked his death but then the police would have run a diagnostics on the body parts to make sure (Im pretty sure they would anyway)

Dragono1130
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Dragono1130 wrote:
Eiron wrote:We can assume that Ganon is relatively safe or even immune from the danger posed by the body dismemberer. Bowser seems poised to take the entire city by storm now that the other Dons aren't there to keep him in check. What a fortuitous position this leaves Ganon in. I imagine if all goes to plan, the remaining pawns on the board will remove themselves from play.

A part of me is telling me not to disregard DDD either. I still think there's a chance that he faked his own death in order to accomplish more or less what I described above.

While this has nothing on the disembowler this does make a lot fo since. The Lakitu newsman did mention someting about Bowser rising t power now that the other dons are desposed of.
However, Im not convinced Dededee is still alive. It's possible he could have forseen the events and faked his death but then the police would have run a diagnostics on the body parts to make sure (Im pretty sure they would anyway)
It has something to do with the BD, just not directly.

It's possible that the police might try to ID DDD off of the remains they found, but in episode one Lakitu stated that it took a full week to identify the remains of Roy and Pichu, so even if they determine they aren't DDD's, then he still has plenty of time to do whatever he needs before they find out.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

I think it's already becoming apparent that the dismemberer, the kidnapping, and the powerstruggle among the Dons are all closely connected. In deciphering the motives and actions of Ganon and the others, we may come closer to unmasking the killer. So, no, perhaps not directly related, but still important. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself. Razz

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wildcard9 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 pm

The guy must be on one of the don's payrolls, then. With the dons in a stalemate, a third-party contractor is one of the best solutions. Since the contractor can remain unaffiliated from the factions, he can create chaos on his employer's orders and the employer can use said confusion to his advantage to upsurp the throne and take over the kingdom.

Here's another theory: what if it's another psycho on the Hylian's orders? Starting a mob war gives both Zelda and Link the opportunity to take control of the kingdom since they represent the closest thing to order in the city. I wouldn't be surprised if we find a pile of guts with Peach's crown on top anytime soon....

But yeah, the dismembered is definitely a contract killer.

wildcard9
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluelantern on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:59 pm

I pretty sure it was already explained, but just to be crazy: Why can't it be Princess Daisy, who wasn't dead after all and is actually a aprentice of kirby.... Okay now that felt stupid when I actually typed it >__<

bluelantern
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who is NOT the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  bluelantern on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Pretty much a counterpart for the "Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*" topic, I though it could be usefull to list evidences that would point that the characters aren't tbe BD.

So, let's start:

Luigi: being the main character is pretty much given unless we consider some serious multiple personality twist combined with "acutally 2 killers" twist. Ep.01 shows him rather busy in the night where MewTwo was killed. Ep.05 shows him in another room while the murder took place.
Mario: Mostly the same reasons as Luigi.
Princess Peach: Much like luigi she was "busy" in the night that mewtwo was killed. Plus the whole kidnapped thing.
Kirby: In jail, for the last five years.

bluelantern
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 pm

squirtle, same reason as Kirby.
Roy/Pichu, they're dead.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 pm

There's no need for a new thread for this. The other one suffices.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm

So far, we really can't rule out anyone.
Not completely or without a shadow of a doubt, anyway.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kore on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Well I mean you never know it could be waluigi....just saying... bounce

Kore
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am

Kore wrote:Well I mean you never know it could be waluigi....just saying... bounce
Exactly.
They mention he's kept in a pin. So maybe he's violent?
And there's a lot of talk about faked deaths, Mewtwo and DDD specifically.
Even Weegee and Mario, who were otherwise engaged during DDD's death, aren't cleared, 'cause it may even be another killer.

Although, I think Roy and Pichu really are dead.
For all it's worth.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KS on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 am

Although I doubt he's coming back, Dedede faking his death would be an interestingly twisted parallel to what happens in SSBBrawl.

KS
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluelantern on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 am

Serras-Kai wrote:So far, we really can't rule out anyone.

I know that we can't be 100% certain, but still think is a good idea to number the evidences tha prove the inocence of a character =P

bluelantern
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am

hay gaize i bet its zach grafton

hes such a shady character yo

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

bluelantern wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:So far, we really can't rule out anyone.

I know that we can't be 100% certain, but still think is a good idea to number the evidences tha prove the inocence of a character =P
If we had evidence that proved one was innocent, we could rule them out without a shadow of a doubt.
I say your only safe bet is Luigi, and even that's no so safe.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next