Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Topics merged.
Blue Madness wrote:There's no need for a new thread for this. The other one suffices.

Besides, it's not like we haven't talked about who isn't the dismemberer here anyway.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am

Murderpuff

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Shark on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

I don't know how off this may seem but since some people are suggesting someone is being paid to kill these people and since a sword would be the best tool for dismemberment would be wrong of me to suggest that samurai goroh is the killer or is that a bit much?

Fat Shark
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 am

Fat Shark wrote:I don't know how off this may seem but since some people are suggesting someone is being paid to kill these people and since a sword would be the best tool for dismemberment would be wrong of me to suggest that samurai goroh is the killer or is that a bit much?
Any and all submissions are available.

Samurai Goroh--
Well,
he'd do it, for one. Especially if he was payed to.
He has a sword, which hacks up people quite nicely.
He's a crazy man with that sword.
We haven't seen him yet.
I don't think we've considered him, either (don't hold me to that.)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:21 am

Could be Toon Link.

Spoiler:
So Luigi, finally found out who the killer was didn't you. (Creepy TL Smile in darkness)

Y'know Luigi, I didn't choose to kill. Father Made me do it. In my dreams, I could see him.

At first, I was scared. But then, I began to like the darkness. Treasure it even.

And then comes the boss fight with Luigi using Marth's sword.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kaver on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

GREY FOX!

kaver
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

For some reason, I wouldn't be very surprised if the killer was Toon Link. Think about it. How the hell are they going to do Toon Link?
Conclusion: Puppetry. And it would be actually really hard to make a Toon Link puppet that isn't creepy. Uncanny valley, dudes. Uncanny valley.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:For some reason, I wouldn't be very surprised if the killer was Toon Link. Think about it. How the hell are they going to do Toon Link?
Conclusion: Puppetry. And it would be actually really hard to make a Toon Link puppet that isn't creepy. Uncanny valley, dudes. Uncanny valley.
Or there's also the fact that the Kirby mask these guys designed was just downright scary. I'm never going to unsee those teeth, I swear...

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Toon link(posibly the four swords link)
Goroh
Grey fox
Midna
Vaati
Lyn
My sugestions

as scape goat maybe black shadow

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 pm

!

I have a theory.. a crackpot theory which is currently the fashion here, even though it'd be completely seperated from the nintendo universe and more towards nefarious playstation... what if Mewtwo, Dedede and the other "victims" were subjected to the virus that solid snake had which caused people to die around him.

I'm sure people that are hardcore fans will know the specifics of said virus but perhaps the characters not from "that world" met Snake and had an adverse reaction... which granted, took sometime for symptoms to show... messy symptoms, though I can't explain how Dedede's hammer ended up in an upright position. How's THAT for crackpot theories? Pretty outlandish eh? Razz

And that's without taking Matt or Zach's minds.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Formula1 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
!

I have a theory.. a crackpot theory which is currently the fashion here, even though it'd be completely seperated from the nintendo universe and more towards nefarious playstation... what if Mewtwo, Dedede and the other "victims" were subjected to the virus that solid snake had which caused people to die around him.

I'm sure people that are hardcore fans will know the specifics of said virus but perhaps the characters not from "that world" met Snake and had an adverse reaction... which granted, took sometime for symptoms to show... messy symptoms, though I can't explain how Dedede's hammer ended up in an upright position. How's THAT for crackpot theories? Pretty outlandish eh? Razz

And that's without taking Matt or Zach's minds.

Maybe...........
On the same note, I'm thinking of biological weapons Olimar was talking about....
so... maybe....

Nonetheless, this series makes me jolly inside....
I can't make a call yet...

Formula1
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackDragon on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Ok so obviously Tabuu would be a logical choice. Master Hand could be doing his work but only by being manipulated as he was in the game. An insight, what if Mewtwo's killer was Lucario? The thing is he also could have been manipulated by the big boss in charge. Plus in the game Mewtwo was replaced by Lucario and they both have similar move sets

BlackDragon
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm

BlackDragon wrote:Ok so obviously Tabuu would be a logical choice. Master Hand could be doing his work but only by being manipulated as he was in the game. An insight, what if Mewtwo's killer was Lucario? The thing is he also could have been manipulated by the big boss in charge. Plus in the game Mewtwo was replaced by Lucario and they both have similar move sets
Master hand and Tabuu won't be in TWBB and Lucario... last I saw is a doll... kinda doubt it'd be him.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 pm

smashbro wrote:
BlackDragon wrote:Ok so obviously Tabuu would be a logical choice. Master Hand could be doing his work but only by being manipulated as he was in the game. An insight, what if Mewtwo's killer was Lucario? The thing is he also could have been manipulated by the big boss in charge. Plus in the game Mewtwo was replaced by Lucario and they both have similar move sets
Master hand and Tabuu won't be in TWBB and Lucario... last I saw is a doll... kinda doubt it'd be him.
why won't MH and Tabuu be in TWBB?

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:05 pm

lonewolf wrote:
smashbro wrote:
why won't MH and Tabuu be in TWBB?
cus they'd be a bitch to make and add in would be my guess.
Also:
zach also rises wrote:fuck these dudes.
and
zach also rises wrote:Tabuu, I think, just sucks. Fuck that guy.

Found the old thread of discussion on this. Good times...
http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/question-original-brawl-characters-who-cares-t71.htm

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

It would also be extremely lazy/shitty writing to go "hey guys the killers are these dudes from the game that have never even been REFERENCED in the world of TWBB, THE END!"

Aw, reading that thread makes me nostalgic for the days of Poochy the crazy trollfan.

-------

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=300

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top