Become a Facebook Fan of There Will Be Brawl!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Become a Facebook Fan of There Will Be Brawl!

Post  SurgePox on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Why thank you.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

zach also rises wrote:I just want you to know that you're all very handsome.

Look, I was ok with the friend thing, but I'm saving myself for Ms. (I hope) Young.

While we're on the topic of actual names, I'm actually really good friends with a Katharine Steel, haha. They look nothing alike, however, so long lost identical twin theories are out.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:54 pm

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook, look for the wall post: "Waiting for episode 5 has commenced. Join the "There Will Be Brawl" forums if you haven't already. (cheap plug)."

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm

K, finally got a facebook and became a fan of TWBB. Don't really have time to do anything to my profile so everything is kinda blah.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Funny, you get on Facebook then my Facebook won't work..... Mad

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Fri May 08, 2009 7:47 am

I made sure to become a fan when I saw this thread. Actually, I was a Facebook fan, then joined up... My priorities must have been screwy!!

jwla
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://jwlashline.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 am

Anti-facebook and stuffs part (I've hidden it because it's not important) :
Spoiler:
Hmmm ... I don't have a Facebook account and I really don't want to have one ... some friends told me it's addictive so they stopped their account because they couldn't concentrate at school xD but it's not the only reason ... I don't really like to show my life on the internet ... I made blogs, and stuffs like that when I was a teenager and now I regret x_x ! I've deleted all of them but ... hum hum my friends took photos of me and put them in their facebook account so ... I'm a bit angry at them for that ^^' I told them I didn't want to be seen somewhere but they don't care a thing what I said ... even in Dailymotion and Youtube ... aaaargh ! My friends are naughty >_< ! So I can't escape from that unfortunately ... So when I go on a manga convention, cosplayed or not ... people are asking me if I'm the girl on the video etc ... that's scary heh ^^' ...

Well just to say I don't really need to have a facebook account to be fan of TWBB because I am ! Otherwise, I won't be here right ? xD

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://nekohonde.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Sun May 10, 2009 10:30 am

NekoSempai wrote:Anti-facebook and stuffs part (I've hidden it because it's not important) :
Spoiler:
Hmmm ... I don't have a Facebook account and I really don't want to have one ... some friends told me it's addictive so they stopped their account because they couldn't concentrate at school xD but it's not the only reason ... I don't really like to show my life on the internet ... I made blogs, and stuffs like that when I was a teenager and now I regret x_x ! I've deleted all of them but ... hum hum my friends took photos of me and put them in their facebook account so ... I'm a bit angry at them for that ^^' I told them I didn't want to be seen somewhere but they don't care a thing what I said ... even in Dailymotion and Youtube ... aaaargh ! My friends are naughty >_< ! So I can't escape from that unfortunately ... So when I go on a manga convention, cosplayed or not ... people are asking me if I'm the girl on the video etc ... that's scary heh ^^' ...

Well just to say I don't really need to have a facebook account to be fan of TWBB because I am ! Otherwise, I won't be here right ? xD

Hey, are you the girl on that video?

...Wait, what video?

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Sun May 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Damn xD I've been spotted !

Videos my friends are making and put them on dailymotion and Youtube without telling me and when it's done they show me their masterpiece and they love getting me on my nerves ! x)

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://nekohonde.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm

That's not nice. When I have something depicting someone else I know to post online, I always ask for permission first...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 am

Blue Madness wrote:That's not nice. When I have something depicting someone else I know to post online, I always ask for permission first...
I don't.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Sat May 16, 2009 4:16 pm

I say it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. I post stuff, then delete it if asked.

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://admiralmemo.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Done & done~ Let the good times roll.

Edit: Wow, I checked up on that Fazed.net link put up there, a lot of haters drinking their Hater-ade & taking out aggressions....I guess everyone's entitled to their opinions, but its just so vindictive.... :/

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Sun May 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:Done & done~ Let the good times roll.

Edit: Wow, I checked up on that Fazed.net link put up there, a lot of haters drinking their Hater-ade & taking out aggressions....I guess everyone's entitled to their opinions, but its just so vindictive.... :/

Don't complain about that here, post a positive comment so we can get to the front page! ALL OF YOU: http://fazed.org/view/?id=16964&last

Brawl is a weird project; you "get" it or you don't. It's super fucking niche, so of course there are going to be people who call it retarded. If this doesn't bother ME, it shouldn't bother any of you. Just get out there and positive comment us so we can get front paged!!!

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 pm

zach also rises wrote:Brawl is a weird project; you "get" it or you don't. It's super fucking niche, so of course there are going to be people who call it retarded.
I've never even played the game and I "get" it. Even some of the characters that I don't know, like that spacesuit guy from Pokemon or something.

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Mon May 25, 2009 12:01 am

I don't mean the jokes or whatever. I mean, not everyone wants to see Nintendo characters fucking and killing each other. Ridiculous, I agree, but we all like what we like! Did you find our site through fazed or vice versa?

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon May 25, 2009 12:53 am

D'oh~ Got shot down before I could post up, apparently I must be a member for 7 days before I can comment. Is all good, I will post up tho later this week.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Mon May 25, 2009 3:28 am

zach also rises wrote:I don't mean the jokes or whatever. I mean, not everyone wants to see Nintendo characters fucking and killing each other. Ridiculous, I agree, but we all like what we like! Did you find our site through fazed or vice versa?
Are you talking to me? I found it through the Escapist videos and have never been to Fazed.

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  morphor on Tue May 26, 2009 1:55 pm

zach also rises wrote:
Brawl is a weird project; you "get" it or you don't. It's super fucking niche, so of course there are going to be people who call it retarded. If this doesn't bother ME, it shouldn't bother any of you. Just get out there and positive comment us so we can get front paged!!!

So true, I have actually found obsessed gamers the best gamers, actually anyone who's fairly open about their obsession is Cool .

Then again, I've only been around obsessed potter fans and slowly into the obsessed gamer crowd, which I found TWBB via a forum which collects game merch.

Edit: oh I also have a friend who has over 15,000 boomerangs (yes soon as we get his garage cleaned were working on the Gale from TP.

morphor
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aktrez on Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Yes, because lord knows we need more friends! Smile

Aktrez
Samus

View user profile http://www.aktrez.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Yea I have been telling quite a few people about the show. So far nothing but good comments. So I glad non-forum people enjoy the show as much as I do.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Outlaw wrote:Yea I have been telling quite a few people about the show. So far nothing but good comments. So I glad non-forum people enjoy the show as much as I do.

So for I'm at 2 who hate it. My brother and my best friend. But she's very weird in her tastes, she watched the first episode only because she knew I liked it.

Everyone else tho loves it

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Well I suppose it depends on if they are a "gamer" or not. Not many people who aren't gamers won't get it because they don't know any of the easter eggs, referances, ect.

Some gamers might not like the show possible just because there favorite character may have been portayed in a bad sense. (Not bad acting. Or anything like that.)

As for me I could care less I think the show is perfect in my book.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 pm

I think the main reason the series fails outside of people in our demographic is that nowadays people in our general age group have what I call an "internet sense of humor", similar to Robot Chicken S.O.H. or a Family Guy S.O.H.. They want a line of jokes (good or bad) every 10 seconds, or there is nothing worthwild to watch.

The first episode, nay the entire series, is not like that. Therefore people dismiss it. That doesn't mean the series should change, it just mean those people are morons.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue May 26, 2009 5:28 pm

I partly agree with you there. But I frown upon family guy, as it may be funny at times I consider it complete nonsense especially when people don't stop talking about it.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top