Badass Round-up Alliance of the Winners' League

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Badass Round-up Alliance of the Winners' League

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh, ok, that mounting. I was concerned I had a technophile in my trunk with the dead hooker. That works, then.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

*Puts on rollerblades and straps self to back of the car with a bungie cord*
*straps on a bunch of pillows too*

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Eiron wrote:*Puts on rollerblades and straps self to back of the car with a bungie cord*
YEAH! We've got us a road warrior version of Kit Cloudkicker! So, I guess, that means Kallin is driving the road warrior version of the mighty Sea Duck into a revolution with Prussia.

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:
Eiron wrote:*Puts on rollerblades and straps self to back of the car with a bungie cord*
YEAH! We've got us a road warrior version of Kit Cloudkicker! So, I guess, that means Kallin is driving the road warrior version of the mighty Sea Duck into a revolution with Prussia.

Someone find an artist that can make a poster of this.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Just wait, I'm sure Weldar will come up with another brilliant mspaint masterpiece for us

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

I tried to depict you other people as your avatars. Those without avatars or with really hard avatars to depict were either broken down into simpler versions (AlmightyAwesome and Weldar) or I skipped out on because I didn't really know where to start (Relmitos, sorry!).

Weldar, you're manning the cannons.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Yay I am in the back of the car in the trunk with a dead hooker. Did I rape her then kill her, or the other way around. If I raped her is it sexual harrassment or shop lifting?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 pm

It's ok Kallin, you tried. All is well.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Where is me? I called shot gun back on page 16.
smashbro wrote:Your words have influenced me. I'm in.

I CALL SHOTGUN! *hops in car*
There^
Weldar, get off me![/color]

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Looks like I traded in rollerblades for a skateboard, BUT I'M MIMICKING THE NO SIGN! *5 billion awesome points awarded*

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Poochy wrote:
How was that homophobic? Zach isn't gay...at least, I think he isn't. That little remark basically amounted to me saying "there was some serious sucking-upage going on last time I was here".

One doesn't need to be gay for a homophobic statement to be offensive.
I didn't name any names, but of course I was talking about all the people who got butthurt over what I said about Zach (namely, Fobby).
You never named any names, but you named Fobby. That's naming a name.
More people than you think found your whole act a bit foul. Fobby (and now myself) are simply the only people who said anything.

Wow. Where are you even getting all of this? What rude opinion? How is any opinion rude? I was probably a little rude in expressing it, but I never said or even implied that anyone deserved anything, nor did I act like I was a voice of justice. I will admit that I don't take criticism all that well, but judging by Zach's threats of sicking Mario on me, maybe he doesn't either.
You ask lots of rhetorical questions. If you have a point to make, please don't hesitate to make it.

Now an opinion itself isn't rude, but if you have a hard time seeing how you were rude, than you need help, man. The way you presented your opinions was exceptionally rude, and almost looked like you were just trying to troll us. and yes, you did imply that we deserved it. Right here:
poochy wrote:I thought he and his followers (i.e. Fobby) could stand a little criticism (however unwarranted it was), but apparently not.
So, please stop hiding behind this "i never said" argument. It's rather transparent, and a pain in the butt for me to have to quote you a lot.

There was no second outburst. I think you're overreacting a bit..
The post of yours I was last responding to was said outburst. I'm sure you don't like to think of it as an outburst, and I hardly see how calling it such is "overreacting." I find it funny how you pull meanings out of the connotations of words, but are so quick to deny that there is any implications behind any statement you seem to make.

I'd rather get along too. But I find it interesting that Eiron has completely different ideas of why I became a meme. His reacting was entirely different than yours, and I'd rather think that his opinions of this issue are more indicative of the entire forum's than yours.
I don't find it interesting at all that Eiron and I's reactions were entirely different. Eiron and and I are two different people. I thought even you, the king of logical fallacies, would be able to piece that one together.
His opinion probably says more about the whole forum than my own, but I tried hard to make it apparent that I wasn't attempting to speak on behalf of anyone but myself. I apologize if that wasn't clear enough. Unless stated otherwise all opinions presented here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the TWBB forum community, it's moderation staff, or any other affiliated parties.

I didn't kill anyone, you know.
Way to be condecending. That's the perfect way to get along with others. Clearly you've taken my advice to heart.

People seem to think I'm way too serious, but I never said I was out to regain anyone's acceptance
The point of apologizing, but whatever, you don't seem to care about making sense at this point.
Plenty of us do think your serious, which makes you quite memorable, and humor about such seriousness is very catchy. Which is why you're a meme. Try looking up the definition of meme if you're still having trouble getting this, as you seem to be missing the point.

, only Zach's because apparently I offended him, and I have a real problem with people whom I admire disliking me.
I find this hard to believe, lemme see if I can remember why...
poochy wrote:
Sad

No offense, but can we get a different writer for the show, or are we stuck with you?
That's why.

I never called you a dick-sucker. I'm really sorry you interpreted it that way.
I had a friend who would do nothing but be condescending to me and everyone else.
Now he has no friends. :(

Oh, and I am quite sorry to you, the other members of this forum, for having to deal with poochy and I talking things out. Just say the word and I'll drop it.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Lets get back to the PARTY CAR!

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Let's

I would like to sit in the middle, because i feel comfortable having two people to talk to.
and I bring Bop-It

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

smashbro wrote:[color=cyan]Where is me? I called shot gun back on page 16.

We had gotten out of the car to eat at the restaurant. I think we must've left while you were in the bathroom or something. We'll turn this Revolution around and get you, don't worry.

SurgePox wrote:Looks like I traded in rollerblades for a skateboard, BUT I'M MIMICKING THE NO SIGN! *5 billion awesome points awarded*

Sorry, I must've gotten confused when trying to sort through everything. We'll pick up some new rollerblades when we raid Prussia.

Last edited by Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More quotes! And a typo!)

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm

lol he party car, should be more like a party bus. Like a double decker bus, like the ones in London. That would be pretty cool. I GET TO HIDE IN THE STORAGE COMPARTMENT WITH THE DEAD HOOKER!

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Outlaw wrote:lol he party car, should be more like a party bus. Like a double decker bus, like the ones in London. That would be pretty cool. I GET TO HIDE IN THE STORAGE COMPARTMENT WITH THE DEAD HOOKER!

And if you had an avatar, you might've been customized, too. Too bad, too bad...

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 pm

hm fine ill post an avatar xD

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Poochy on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

SurgePox wrote:

Now an opinion itself isn't rude, but if you have a hard time seeing how you were rude, than you need help, man. The way you presented your opinions was exceptionally rude, and almost looked like you were just trying to troll us. and yes, you did imply that we deserved it. Right here:
poochy wrote:I thought he and his followers (i.e. Fobby) could stand a little criticism (however unwarranted it was), but apparently not.
So, please stop hiding behind this "i never said" argument. It's rather transparent, and a pain in the butt for me to have to quote you a lot.

I thought that HE (Zach) and his followers (YOU) could stand a little criticism (of ZACH's approach to writing the series).
There was no implication that anyone "deserved" anything. Once again, you're making bullshit accusations out of nowhere and it's starting to piss me off. If you don't anything more than half-assed to say, please don't bother me (rude? Yeah, but so were you, particularly given the fact that I remained calm and composed throughout my response). You seem to have a narrow minded "this is what I think of you and therefore it is what everyone thinks of you" sort of viewpoint: while most other people, including Zach have more or less told me to chill, that it was all water under the bridge, YOU on the other hand are being a big baby about it. Don't accuse me of being rude when you yourself keep bringing the drama back post after post.

There was no second outburst. I think you're overreacting a bit..
The post of yours I was last responding to was said outburst. I'm sure you don't like to think of it as an outburst, and I hardly see how calling it such is "overreacting." I find it funny how you pull meanings out of the connotations of words, but are so quick to deny that there is any implications behind any statement you seem to make.
[/quote]

I don't have time to respond to all of your points. All I can say is, you're being incredibly rude and you seem to be the only person who walked away from yesterday's comments offended. I'd apologize, for some illogical reason you seem to think everything I say is condescending or sarcastic, so I'll just shut it.

Poochy
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Jesus you two, take it to PMs. I know that I for one don't want to hear your shit about an old argument. Surge, I think you're a good guy, and Poochy, I don't know you at all, but you seem at the very least intelligent and well-spoken, so I really think you two should know better than this.

You're arguing over arguing. It's... well, it's kind of dumb.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Please moderators, stop the arguement.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm done talking about this (I took it to PMs), lets all love each other again.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I just want to get back to the party bus. Razz

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Car, you goon, car.

I can't spring for the double decker Londonite bus. I'd need sponsorship.

...Heyyyy... <gazes at creators>

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Fine car Sad , by the way may I have a drug lab in the trunk?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Kallin wrote:
smashbro wrote:Where is me? I called shot gun back on page 16.

We had gotten out of the car to eat at the restaurant. I think we must've left while you were in the bathroom or something. We'll turn this Revolution around and get you, don't worry.
Sad How could you forget me? We share common interests (mostly involving being drunk).

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top