i just had mu y brthday partu

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i just had mu y brthday partu

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 pm

You know what, that was totally the caption I wrote for this picture: Hey Mr. Luigi! I caught a Wobbuffet! (Although he says he looks constipated in the pic, I think its all for the lawls Razz )

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Bump.
Best beer song ever.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

totally forgot to post here, dangit, well, a little recap wouldn't hurt

well, at my school we end the year with a Christmas party, organized by some of the school peepz, and the day after that we get to school 1 more time to all sit out our hangover together play/listen to music and eat a lot before wishing everybody a happy vacation etc etc.

So, be4 the party, a buddy of mine (totally of his rocker) calls me up, says he's got a false ticket (they were sold out before he could get one) so he was gonna be there, and we would meet up at a bar.
So at the bar, we drink some beer, i get a couple of whiskeys and start to get tipsy. so we decided to go to the party, we get there and my buddies with false tickets get rejected. Doh! they go back to the bar, we head into the party, promising to get to them later on.

The party was....Insane!
literally hundreds of people, cramped together, carrying vodkas, Whiskeys and joints, dancing and making out, in a small area. So we decided to join in. 2 hours later, i get out of that hole, and discover to my amusement that i had kissed at least 6 different girls, i got teeth marks on my ears and in my neck, and all my weed was gone. Also, people said to me that i spend a half hour in the bathroom with a girl, but i cant remember that.

We went back to the bar, buddy's still there, singing A total eclipse of the hart, so we fired things up again and had shits and giggles for another hour, then we started vomiting together and went home, witch was a 10 second walk.

Next day had to play at school. turns out i didnt spent any experience points in "hangover guitar skills", so that was quite a failure.....

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Hope to post later on here.

going to partay now, gonna get super drunk, yesh!!!

POsting in this thread is now law for everyone who's drinking tonight

a happy year to all and shit like that!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Drinking game tonight to the Canada/USA game. We score, 2 shots, they score 1 shot.

Then dunno, but I needs me my vodka

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 pm

ok, fucked up, dunt know shit wut happend

had like. 3joints, 4 bears, some wine, some champange and a lot of whiskey, tupying is actully prtty good.\

love u guys, elfants and happy new yers an shit elephant geek afro flower Sleep

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Two glasses of champagne = tipsy and headachy
Two vodka cruisers = perfectly fine.

lolwut? I guess it had to do with the food.

I spent my New Year's Eve sober. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

you guys, i did a lto of shot now, im am really feeling it right now, I'm am surprised how well i am typing but its hard to syaay at yhae keyboard. %This fourm is great I love you guys, for real you mean a lot to me. I love you

It's benn a pleasure to serve as moderator for you guys. Smile

happy new years

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Sadly I wasn't at a computer when I got smashed but do I have stories......and pictures/video's.

So, night starts off at my buddies watching Canada play like shit against the US, end up winning via shoot out do to a horrible "No Goal" call that had us ready to riot (we were sober at this point). We then head to their friends party, I get reaquainted with my old flame, the lovely vodka and the night continues on it's epic glory. 1 guy is already beyond gone and his gf is fucking pissed right off (mainly cuz the guy was trying to fight everyone and was getting his ass kicked). He fights my 1 buddy and when the guy was losing another guy comes and kicks my buddy in the head because the drunks gf told him to step in if her bf loses. this goes on all night (oddly enough it's been 2 years since I've seen the guy and he only remembers me for giving our waitress my number lol). So, people go outside I stay in the basement. I decide to fight my buddy in a grappling/wrestling match. I get him in a quick headlock but he's sweating like a fiend and slips out. The rest of the match was spent preventing him from locking in a choke. He kicked/kneed me in the balls twice by accident and I tapped when he got a choke on while crushing me (he's got a 100pnd weight advantage on me).

From there a few guys come back down with some girl (who apparently is from California and is visiting family. She went out for a smoke and got lost). The guy doesn't want her around as he doesn't trust her. We go to the park, I give her my hockey sweater as she's freezing even in a coat (we all wore t-shirts as it was pretty mild). My buddy Jay ends up taking a leak in the playground until he hears Steve run up behind him. He zips up as he gets lightly tapped then keels over. We were all killing ourselves laughing. Jay spent the whole night trying to pick up this girl tho he was hammed way too much (He actually yells like 1 foot away from her that "I've been working on this bitch all night"). She can't get a hold of anyone and I feel bad for her. So I leave with my buddy Joe and we start driving with her to see if we can find her place. She eventually gets out and I tell my buddy to take off, I'll wander with her to make sure she's safe. (good thing as I left my keys at the party and had no way into my apt). After about 2 hours of walking she gets an answer and I walk her to her home. She gives my jacket back and hugs me, kisses me and thanks me. I head back the next street over where our party was lol and get a little more hammed and pass out.

Happy New Years!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 pm

SurgePox wrote:you guys, i did a lto of shot now, im am really feeling it right now, I'm am surprised how well i am typing but its hard to syaay at yhae keyboard. %This fourm is great I love you guys, for real you mean a lot to me. I love you

happy new years

Happy New Years to you & JGH, who apparently is picking up on our women now (J/k, epic story bro Razz ) All I remember from last night, was a bottle of wine...........yeah. ;P

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Well, what can I say. She knows Canadians are where it's at Wink

SurgePox wrote:you guys, i did a lto of shot now, im am really feeling it right now, I'm am surprised how well i am typing but its hard to syaay at yhae keyboard. %This fourm is great I love you guys, for real you mean a lot to me. I love you

happy new years

I agree with Surges drunken words of wisdom......more drinking tonight lol

You're awesome and it's been great being a Mod here and having most of your respect. Here's to the TWBB casts future success!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilfalasiel on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm

So I haven't been on any forum in over 4 years at this point, because I usually end up spending waaay too much time there. I've been wandering around here for about a month now, putting off the inevitable. And now with this post I'm finally falling off the wagon again. woo!! I figured what better place then a drunk thread... cheers

JGH that is a truly epic story, and I take my hat off to you sir. Perhaps Canadians are not as evil as I had originally thought... >.>

Haha though I have to say that Ansem takes the cake for a New Years only because he took on all that alcohol AND 4 Bears!

I encountered a *ahem* few drunken tales in my life... I'll have to think a tick and post one of them. Happy New Years everyone!!

Nilfalasiel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Nilfalasiel wrote:So I haven't been on any forum in over 4 years at this point, because I usually end up spending waaay too much time there. I've been wandering around here for about a month now, putting off the inevitable. And now with this post I'm finally falling off the wagon again. woo!! I figured what better place then a drunk thread... cheers

JGH that is a truly epic story, and I take my hat off to you sir. Perhaps Canadians are not as evil as I had originally thought... >.>

Haha though I have to say that Ansem takes the cake for a New Years only because he took on all that alcohol AND 4 Bears!

I encountered a *ahem* few drunken tales in my life... I'll have to think a tick and post one of them. Happy New Years everyone!!

Thank you, why did you think us Canadians were evil? lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilfalasiel on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Haha I've actually got a lot of Canadian in my blood, so I don't know why I'm talking... But I lived near the border in VT most of my life and I've heard the stories! Shocked

Nilfalasiel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 am

WOOHOO, cake for me!!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Drunk threads are always great. But this has to be the greatest. I've never seen a drunk thread survive 3/4 of a year. You'll come back on your next birthday to make another thread only to see that this one is still active.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Joseppi wrote:Drunk threads are always great. But this has to be the greatest. I've never seen a drunk thread survive 3/4 of a year. You'll come back on your next birthday to make another thread only to see that this one is still active.

Yes, well what can we say.......lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 pm

I have only $8 to my name, not even enough to get drunk and it sucks because I just wanna get shit faced so I don't have to feel anymore.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nilfalasiel on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Sad Sad days! I'd pour a fourty out for you but I don't think that'd help anyone! heehee

In all seriousness though that's no good. Alcohol may make you forget, but it doesn't solve anything. Except maybe boredom and shyness... But that's not the point!

The point is.. feel better!

Nilfalasiel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

lol, thanks. Doing better now but still can't sleep. Hurray for 4 hours combined sleep in 2 days.

Perhaps drinking tonight to for joyous reasons......Canada winning Gold = celebration drinking........Canada losing = upset drinking lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

JGH27 wrote:lol, thanks. Doing better now but still can't sleep. Hurray for 4 hours combined sleep in 2 days.

Perhaps drinking tonight to for joyous reasons......Canada winning Gold = celebration drinking........Canada losing = upset drinking lol

lets hope it's canada winning =)

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Nilfalasiel wrote:Alcohol may make you forget, but it doesn't solve anything. Except maybe boredom and shyness... But that's not the point!

Isn't it the point though? Isn't it....? (GL JGH, there's always time for joyous drinking Razz )

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

man if only it were legal for me to drink! T.T in germany i coudl =P
though i did have some champagne....cheap champagne...but still Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 am

haaa.....you americans and your silly alcohol related laws. We can start drinking at our 16th Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 am

The logic was that most alcohol related deaths occurred to those ages 18-20, so we bumped the age up to 21, citing brain development or some shit. The fact is people will recklessly abuse as soon as they hit the age, regardless of whether or not that age is 18 or 21. Now the same proportion of deaths occurs as before, it's just all scooted back three years.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next