i just had mu y brthday partu

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i just had mu y brthday partu

Post  JGH27 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 am

So I'm off to get hammered with the girl I love at the guys house she's in love with. This oughta be real fun Rolling Eyes

Night of stupidity here I come

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:03 am

JGH27 wrote:So I'm off to get hammered with the girl I love at the guys house she's in love with. This oughta be real fun Rolling Eyes

Night of stupidity here I come

Night of jail moar like it. Punch some faces.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm still recovering but the party was a total washout. No one showed. It was me, her, the guy, his roomate, rommates girlfriend and some other guy :S

There were punches, but it was between me and her (being a total smartass wasn't wise) and we ended up spending half the night wrestling one another o the ground. So on the upside I'm sure THEY thought we were a couple but nothing changed of course. I walked her the 2 hour walk home, then walked the extra hour back home where I crashed for 2 hours before going off to a video job. Did that hung over and now am here. There's more I'm sure but I don't remember much. Fun side note is that me and this guy got along which totally sucks for me.

And she moves on my birthday of all days. Somebody really hates me out there lmao

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Aww, poor guy.

JGH27 wrote:Fun side note is that me and this guy got along which totally sucks for me.

elaborate.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

smashbro wrote:Aww, poor guy.

JGH27 wrote:Fun side note is that me and this guy got along which totally sucks for me.

elaborate.

Hmm, well if it wasn't for the current situation I'd probably be friends with this guy, but that's not gonna happen when I'm losing out to him. I'm not 1 to ever really get pissed or jealous and yet I find myself doing both. So it sucks for me because if she WASN'T moving she'd be with him (she knows how I feel about her as well) and won't even give me a chance. Now since I did get along with him (as in not beng a dick or anything) she'll probably wanna hang out as a group when she does visit over the summer. So that's why it'll suck for me. If I need to elaborate or give more details I'll do so when the headache goes away and when I have a better grasp of what exactly happened.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 01, 2009 1:14 am

I'm fucking hammered
tonight i learned how to:
pick up
know when shits going down
start said shit
watch a smart punk get b*tc h slapped
watch said dumbass whine while we laugh at him
and some other stuff that i may not remember

also, had whiskey tonight and it still kicks my ass. 2 more days of drinking to go
WOT!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri May 01, 2009 1:16 am

Awesome.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri May 01, 2009 1:20 am

Sounds hella fun. I like learning stuff I won't remember. Keeps you guessing later.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 am

ok, don't got time to explain last night BUT I'm off to drink again tonight and possibly tomorrow lol. So Sunday I'll give the fight story, and stuff if I survive. I think I'm alcoholic an becoming :S

"Time isn't wasted when you're getting wasted" my buddy Steve, modern day philosopher

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri May 01, 2009 12:31 pm

You drink an awful lot, I'm a little concerned.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about that girl. Most girls are (from my expierence) total bitches. The best thing you can do now is just forget about her, because if she knows but is not trying to give you space or anything, then she sounds like a total whore to me.

(btw not trying to be sexist, ladies)

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 01, 2009 1:42 pm

SurgePox wrote:You drink an awful lot, I'm a little concerned.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about that girl. Most girls are (from my expierence) total bitches. The best thing you can do now is just forget about her, because if she knows but is not trying to give you space or anything, then she sounds like a total whore to me.

(btw not trying to be sexist, ladies)

all don't drink that often really, it's just when I do it tends to be with the right/wrong crowd lol. Also, if get this job I'll be 100% sober until November. Honestly though I've found an awesome drinking group now but I never really got into drinking until recently. Hmm, I missed out on the highschool "experience" so I figure a nice summer is do if I don't get that job lol

As far as the girl, I wasn't giving her space if anything. But I'm doing a lot better about it now. I've got my feelings in those regards under control because we can't really help it when we're totally in love with someone.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 am

So... What's up? I couldn't post here tonight without posting here.

Words of wisdom:

-Bar Trivia Night is a fickle mistress. You'll be rockin' second place until the last two questions and then BAM, all hope's gone. Then you drink. More.
-Following an evening out drinking with friends by having ten folks cram into your apartment, drink more, and start up the hookah is a disaster to clean up after when you live in a small apartment.
-Stop promising to do things at a later date at 2 AM when you're smashed. By 3 AM you remember that you not only hate street hockey but you're also supposed to be on a date.
-There's a bird that made a nest in my hanging flowers. Every time I open my door, it freaks it's shit and bolts. This happens at least three times a day. And no, this isn't wisdom, it's just fucking funny.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 am

Kallin wrote:So... What's up? I couldn't post here tonight without posting here.

Words of wisdom:

-Bar Trivia Night is a fickle mistress. You'll be rockin' second place until the last two questions and then BAM, all hope's gone. Then you drink. More.
-Following an evening out drinking with friends by having ten folks cram into your apartment, drink more, and start up the hookah is a disaster to clean up after when you live in a small apartment.
-Stop promising to do things at a later date at 2 AM when you're smashed. By 3 AM you remember that you not only hate street hockey but you're also supposed to be on a date.
-There's a bird that made a nest in my hanging flowers. Every time I open my door, it freaks it's shit and bolts. This happens at least three times a day. And no, this isn't wisdom, it's just fucking funny.

That is ust as awesome reading it now as when you posted it. But don't dis street hockey lol

Anyways, I'll be off for the wekend tomorrow afternoon to Party my ass off in Toronto. I'm the guest of honour at my going away party (go figure eh lol) and should be pretty smashed all weekend without internet access. God I hope my liver can take it

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 am

Kallin wrote:So... What's up? I couldn't post here tonight without posting here.

Words of wisdom:

Uh, wow, I don't even remember posting this.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 am

lmao, sounds about right

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:52 am

DUDE, have fun mang Very Happy Remember, spewing is fun, but its better with a friend! (Synchronized spewing!!!....alright I'll stop for those members with weaker insides >.>)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:DUDE, have fun mang Very Happy Remember, spewing is fun, but its better with a friend! (Synchronized spewing!!!....alright I'll stop for those members with weaker insides >.>)

WHO WANTS CHOWDER?!?!

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:DUDE, have fun mang Very Happy Remember, spewing is fun, but its better with a friend! (Synchronized spewing!!!....alright I'll stop for those members with weaker insides >.>)

I only ever threw up once.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I smell of campfire and booze and lesbians (No joke, there). This's been a great night, and now I'm ending it.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 pm

You've earned your rest soldier. Job well done.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Kallin wrote:I smell of campfire and booze and lesbians (No joke, there). This's been a great night, and now I'm ending it.

I am insanely jealous. My weekend sucked the big one.

Highlights were:
-Crazy man stalking us
-Shooting the shit about wrestling
-Random street art and stuff
-Getting home

That was my trip basically. Some going away party. Only 1 guy showed up besides the guy I was staying with. Quite pissed off, never even got a buzz all weekend.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:08 pm

This is the drunk thread, right?

So we stayed in a place by Bass Lake on going to Yosemite and the best part about it is that every night we'd make a campfire by the lake and get not sober. First few nights of the week we . Last night, I was pretty well good and plastered off Sky.

Edit: Ok, seeing Eiron online reminded me that I think I IM'd him last night...

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 am

So Chamage i s te mohr fking shit, had a aesme night, DJ'd mot of at, ony prob was lack of snle wmen.

If I mipeleed anytig I fix tomouriw. Cheers!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

JGH27 wrote:So Chamage i s te mohr fking shit, had a aesme night, DJ'd mot of at, ony prob was lack of snle wmen.

I must commend (if only slightly) people's ability to drag their drunken selves to the computer, turn it on, open a internet browser, login to the forum AND make a semi-eligible post. scratch

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 am

JGH27 wrote:So Chamage i s te mohr fking shit, had a aesme night, DJ'd mot of at, ony prob was lack of snle wmen.

No no, fix nothing. This post is perfect as is.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next