i just had mu y brthday partu

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: i just had mu y brthday partu

Post  JGH27 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:06 pm

TheTJ wrote:So, I got Drunk last night.... Blackout drunk.

I don't even remembering it happening, like, not at all. the literal last thing I remember was me sitting at a table with a bunch of the people from work and adding a wine to what I had already had.

Next thing I knew my alarm clock was going off, 

Apparently at some point I called my parents and they came to pick me up. Even Fall-down-Drunk (Literally) me had the sense to apologize profusely, if not coherently.

This is frankly more than a little scary. I'm walking around the house and seeing some of the damage I did for the first time. Rugs are being washed, things are knocked over, the van is a mess...

I'm not going to lie and say "I swear off booze forever" but this is enough to make me consider toning it down any time I drink.

Been there man, eventually you'll learn your limits and such and nights like this will be an embarrassing memory. Hope you feel ok sick wise and that you aren't beating yourself up too much over it!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:38 pm

The spawwrow and the trust something something put their love song s up for sale. 

W can lie in bed almost every daaaaay

Plus we got to get up ev er morning at six and I' living in a househat made of sticks. 

I AM DRUNK AND PLAYING CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY WHEEEE

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 pm

I ust played cards against humanity and I ams till drunk ater like 3 hours or so? I do n know but this is a thimg

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:31 pm

THings have been said

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Happy me day! woo! cheers 

Now to waste most of it doing school work and being responsible and stuff.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun May 31, 2015 11:09 pm

I put a spell on youuu

ANd nooow you're miiine!

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Figured I might as well post this here. Had my first experience with shrooms (or truffles) this summer and it makes for a pretty funny story.

My parents were gone for the summer, so we did it at my place. One of my mates opted to be 'guardian angel', ensuring we wouldn't hurt ourselves. Had to have an empty stomach to achieve the desired effect, which was annoying. We mixed the dried up little shrooms in yogurt and began eating. Tasted like walnuts with an absolutely disgusting aftertaste... Almost like it isn't really suited for human consumption.

First half hour, no real effects. We knew it'd take a while so we were playing some Wii-U games. My friends claimed they were feeling something tingle but I didn't notice anything yet. We decided to go outside for the added stimuli and after about 15 more minutes, I too began to feel effects. One of my friends, lets call him Bob, thought everything was 'just so beautiful man... Like, this sunset? So pretty'. Meanwhile, I began snickering and giggling at anything. It was as if A) everything became 20 times funnier and B) my brain was trying its darndest to make me think of everything funny. It was annoying me but at the same time, I thought that annoyance was hilarious, so I kept laughing at myself.

We layed down on a hill for a while and just watched the empty blue sky. While it wasn't vibrant or extremely colorful or whatever, I did begin to notice a strange kaleidoscope effect when looking at the vast blue void and I began feeling like an aneasthetic was slowly numbing my body.

After a while however, we decided to go back to my place but took a quick stop at the petting zoo. Bob and Aerith were completely amazed and were petting a goat. I sat down and began feeling worse. When we got up to resume the walk, I realized why. My perspective on time/space was completely fucked up. A 500 meter walk felt like it took as long as the journey from Rivendell to Mordor. Estimating how far something was removed from me in 3D-space had become incredibly difficult.

Regardless, we arrived back home and went to sit in the garden, where my trip really went bad. Realizing the effects it had on me, I began to fight it, which only seemed to make it worse. The shrooms were so far in effect that we had become childishly simple. Me and Aerith had trouble with basic motor skills. Our focus and concentration had increased a hundredfold but we could only focus on one thing at the time. I remember being incredibly fascinated by the sound of a bird walking on the tin roof-gutter. Bob had put three cucumbers into the fridge prior to us eating the shrooms and got them out. Somehow it tasted great to just bite into a whole cucumber, even if Aerith was fidgetting with the wrapper for about 30 minutes.

I began getting really paranoid. We were being weird and pretty loud and there was no way that the neighbors didn't hear it. What if they were talking about us? What if they'd tell my parents? Should I ask my friends to go inside? I don't want them to think I'm annoying. Are we annoying? Oh my god, our guardian angel must be so annoyed with us right now. Irrational yes but I was tripping, what did you expect? With skewered time perspective it felt like we were in that garden for days. Bob, thoughtful as he can be, also brought blockers which I began to consume, trying to get out of the trip.

"Dude.... may I have some of those blockers?"
"Guardian angel: "Of course you can Roy."
"............................... *frustrated glare*"
"Oh, you mean that you want me to give it to you?"

It didnt really work.

When the wasps arrived my bad trip was complete. I have a youth trauma because of wasps and while I am tripping balls one of them decided to crawl down my shirt while the other was making friends with the lens of my glasses. I was frozen in panic and the guardian angel finally decided we should go inside.

Then we sat down on the couch and watched Monsters University on Netflix, in a way that should remind you of every stoner comedy ever. The worst of the trip was over and we were just very mellow at this point. For some reason, Bob and Aerith were completely in awe of the fact that our tv has ambi-light, which was probably the shrooms talking. I was just completely absorbed by a movie I probably wouldn't even think was that good if not on drugs.

We expressed our sympathy and thanks to our guardian angel, who in all honesty was just kinda bored because we were all stuck in our own heads during the trip.

All in all, it was certainly an experience. Glad I did it but probably not gonna do that again.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:59 pm

I'm sufficiently drunk because fuck this that's why.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:18 pm

@Roy: I'm amused at the fact that when tripping balls you all decided to go to the petting zoo. Just why.

Your experience pretty much sums up why I wouldn't do hallucinogens, I hate the idea of distorted perspective and not being able to get out of a bad trip. Still, least you can say you gave it a go. And ate a whole cucumber Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Raya wrote:@Roy: I'm amused at the fact that when tripping balls you all decided to go to the petting zoo. Just why.

Your experience pretty much sums up why I wouldn't do hallucinogens, I hate the idea of distorted perspective and not being able to get out of a bad trip. Still, least you can say you gave it a go. And ate a whole cucumber Razz

Because we walked past one during our walk and while high, Bob and Aerith really wanted to pet a goat. And they did. And they thought it was awesome.

I'm not entirely opposed to doing hallucinogens again just preferably somewhere safe, where the wasps can't get me Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:58 pm

I'm gonna trip shrooms in about a month while camping. I'm very excited. Thank you Roy for the insight on what to expect.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

Just try to make sure you have at least one of your friends stays sober. Other then that, have fun Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top