Mushroom Kingdom News

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mushroom Kingdom News

Post  Gorblax on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:16 am

I was thinking that even after the series proper ends, and maybe even between episodes, if Jordon Krain is willing, Mushroom Kingdon News can become a regular segment. Quite entertaining to see a look into the daily happenings of the video game world. If he's not, It could even take the form of a podcast, dramatically reducing the amount of work necessary. Hell, you could do it at least once a week like that. Wouldn't take much work and would totally please the fans. I know I'd be excited.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mushroom Kingdom News

Post  Mr. Kenshin on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:47 pm

I agree. I enjoyed those news segments a lot.

Mr. Kenshin
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Lakitut makes the news enjoyable.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Maybe we can get the blessing to put it together ourselves as a free podcast... how about it, guys? Any of you writers reading this? Maybe I'll wait until the series proper is over, so I don't accidentally interfere with the plot.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostofthevoid on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 pm

"In today's sports news, tragedy strikes as Olympic Gold Medalist Waluigi has been tried and convicted of "shrooming," the act of taking mushrooms to increase one's size, strength and durability. Waluigi pled not guilty, but was bumped by a goomba on his way into the courtroom and was reduced by half in size, almost immediately being voted guilty by the jury thereafter. Waluigi himself was not available for comment.
"In other news! The upcoming election is anticipating some of the lowest voter turnout in centuries. Many prospective voters are claiming that Princess Daisy and Princess Peach are, quote, "recolors of each other," and some have been saying that their only true differences are appearance and a slight reach difference.
"As our last story tonight, due to the rapidly declining economy, Pit's Spam Factory will be closing tomorrow night, laying off hundreds of workers. An investigation showing that most users of Pit's Spam are underage and immature pushed the company over the edge, and they were forced to file for bankruptcy."

ghostofthevoid
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:21 am

"In celebrity news: Swimsuit model and local debutante Samus Aran had her bounty hunting license revoked earlier today by the Galactic Federation, on the count of the mass destruction that follows every case she has ever been assigned, usually resulting in the destruction of an entire planet. Ms. Aran's attorney, Phoenix Wright, issued a statement that they will be petitioning the Federation Court for a retrial next month."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostofthevoid on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 am

"This just in: Pheonix Wright has issued an official statement after Samus Aran lost her court case for the second time:

"Urk.""

ghostofthevoid
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:52 am

"In election news, the vice presidential debate last night between Governor Twink and Senator Biokinton went to the Princess incumbent's running mate in a major landslide, mainly due to the fact that no one can remember any of the characters from Super Mario Land."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kratosmaster on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:26 pm

I'd love to see something like this. Hell, if it was legally possible, I'd pay to see it happen. Both the in-movie and bonus stuff was extremely entertaining.

And to guys doing their own stuff: I like the effort, but we're aiming for subtly here.

kratosmaster
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:31 pm

"...I'm sorry, this just in: Gino, one of the major players of the Smithy debacle back in '96, has just announced his intention to compete in the next Super Smash Tournament. Whether his numerous fans will continue to remember him by the time this occurs is up in the air."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Why...is everyone so much wittier than me? Curses...

Doctors announced today that Young Link was recovering smoothely from his surgery earlier this week. However, the terrible accident, in which an angry moon fell on him, has permanently left his head squashed into a football shape.

I don't know. Give me a break.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Eiron wrote:Why...is everyone so much wittier than me? Curses...

Doctors announced today that Young Link was recovering smoothely from his surgery earlier this week. However, the terrible accident, in which an angry moon fell on him, has permanently left his head squashed into a football shape.

I don't know. Give me a break.
Heh, if you were to say something like the sugery was plastic surgery from the accident, it could be a reason why he's Toon Link now. But I doubt that that's what the writers have planned for him if anything.

Last edited by smashbro on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Some of these news reports we're making up may actually have a shot at making it in, as some these posts are pretty hilarious, and these forums are definately looked through. News relating to characters in Brawl would be tricky, since it would have to fit in to the story. regardless, this is one of my favorite threads here.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:30 am

"In gang-related news, the internationally notorious Club Nintendo may soon be opening a chapter in the United States. Club Nintendo is infamous worldwide for its enormous share in the black market for one of the world's most potent drugs, Starmen."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Breaking news: Rogue special ops unit SURGE is supressing information regarding a massive Disaster. The lack of information available dispite this Disaster's emminent arrival is causing a Day of Crisis among citizens.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:58 pm

"A preschooler was sent into shock today during a presentation of Wii Music after unlocking the Resident Evil tracks. Nemesis was unavailable for comment."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:41 pm

Galactic Federation bounty hunter Samus Aran was diagnosed with cancer today. The tumors, located in her right forearm, are the result of prolonged exposure to x-rays.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:30 pm

"Olympic gold medalist Knuckles the Echidna was put under review today for supposedly using Chaos Emeralds in the shot-put competition. In light of recent evidence, his world record may be voided."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Bowser's victories in weightlifting are also under investigation, after fellow competitor Donkey Kong pointed out that Bowser had recently gained the power to reverse gravity.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 pm

This controversy has called the 2010 winter games' scheduled occurrence in Frappe Snowland into question.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:39 am

King Ashnard of Daein has offered to host the winter games in his own snow filled country, but the proposal is getting no sympathy.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 am

Up next: Is YOUR hedgehog a werewolf? Stay tuned to find out if your household pet is about to ruin 50% of his upcoming video game title.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gaiages on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 pm

@_@, this'll go on forever, won't it?

XD, if you guys keep going, the writers won't have any material left. Wink

gaiages
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://dentsinthewall.wordpess.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:42 pm

gaiages wrote:@_@, this'll go on forever, won't it?

XD, if you guys keep going, the writers won't have any material left. Wink

Yes. This will go on forever, or at least as long as I don't have to double post to keep things going. Smile

The United Nations has formaly requested that the multinational arms manufacturer Sega cease supplying swords to small mammals. In a separate statement made earlier today, however, they praised the excellent quality of their surgecally grafted chainsaws, and their effect on stabilizing core market regions.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:18 pm

"Princess Peach released a statement today that the smudge tactics by her opposition Princess Daisy, implicating our Princess as the victim of sudden and unpredictable mood swings, are completely unsubstantial. She then proceeded to cry, causing large flowers to bloom on either side of her, and then set the podium on fire in a fit of rage."

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top