The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

...
Nice. Do you know what that means or did you just hear it somewhere?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Central Scrutinizer on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh, I do know what it means and I do know the double meaning of it too. I got some knowledge on finnish besides Eisa Peeita or yksi, kaksi, kolme you know.

Yeah, I am way off topic here.

Central Scrutinizer
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 26
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm


[offtopic]
Dude, we don't really care about off-topic. Happens all the time.
[/offtopic]

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Central Scrutinizer on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Reported for being off-topic.

Cool

Central Scrutinizer
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 26
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Smashy B on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Central Scrutinizer wrote:Reported for being off-topic.

Cool
Guess a mod has to take action.

...
...
*sips a beer*
what?

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Perhaps I've missed the hidden (or blindingly obvious) reference but has Yoshi not been featured as of yet in 'TTWB' ?

Also Matthew, I was wondering.. "Did you get that thing I sent cha?"
-Harvey Birdman Reference

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Sgt.Budsky wrote:Perhaps I've missed the hidden (or blindingly obvious) reference but has Yoshi not been featured as of yet in 'TTWB' ?

Also Matthew, I was wondering.. "Did you get that thing I sent cha?"
-Harvey Birdman Reference

I don't believe so

And so you're Matt's stalker....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Uhh... n-no it's not like that... besides, what good would a Googlemap do me from all the way over 'ere? Razz

JGH27 wrote:
Sgt.Budsky wrote:Perhaps I've missed the hidden (or blindingly obvious) reference but has Yoshi not been featured as of yet in 'TTWB' ?

Also Matthew, I was wondering.. "Did you get that thing I sent cha?"
-Harvey Birdman Reference

I don't believe so

And so you're Matt's stalker....

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Alright, you're cleared for now. But don't leave town....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 pm

That's an acceptable condition, given that the location of said town is unknown that gives me a lot of lee-way to skulk about. pirat

EDIT: On second thought, your bill of rights prohibits someone from being tried for the same crime twice so stalker or not I'm in the clear! lol!


Last edited by Sgt.Budsky on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OBJECTION!)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Sgt.Budsky wrote:That's an acceptable condition, given that the location of said town is unknown that gives me a lot of lee-way to skulk about. pirat

EDIT: On second thought, your bill of rights prohibits someone from being tried for the same crime twice so stalker or not I'm in the clear! lol!

Is that the same in Canada? I honestly don't know :S

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 pm

For simplicities sake will say it is. afro
Back to Yoshi.. it does seem appropriate for a dinosaur to go about it's day and night killing people (aka the Body Dismemberer?) but the only stipulation on that theory (at least in my opinion) is that Yoshi would not have been able to squeeze Mew-Two into a pokeball... (despite the fact that Mew is was a head of a crime syndicate and yoshi was supposedly still a pack mule)

UNLESS he had help! Eh? Eh?

JGH27 wrote:
Sgt.Budsky wrote:That's an acceptable condition, given that the location of said town is unknown that gives me a lot of lee-way to skulk about. pirat

EDIT: On second thought, your bill of rights prohibits someone from being tried for the same crime twice so stalker or not I'm in the clear! lol!

Is that the same in Canada? I honestly don't know :S

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Sgt.Budsky wrote:For simplicities sake will say it is. afro
Back to Yoshi.. it does seem appropriate for a dinosaur to go about it's day and night killing people (aka the Body Dismemberer?) but the only stipulation on that theory (at least in my opinion) is that Yoshi would not have been able to squeeze Mew-Two into a pokeball... (despite the fact that Mew is was a head of a crime syndicate and yoshi was supposedly still a pack mule)

UNLESS he had help! Eh? Eh?

Hey, are you trying to say I helped him? lol

Also, what if he ate Mew-Two and egged him into the pokeball? Then again, I don't think egg traces were found.....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Eiron on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:51 pm

I say that Yoshi is going to show up in a museum as a dinosaur skelaton.
...
...
...
Or he could, you know, be kinda important to the plot and stuff.

Or Maybe Mario has a green motorcycle called a Yoshi?

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Such an act seems like an equally demeaning "halo hump" gesture. I mean to eat someone then (tactful word coming) deficate them out as an egg and squeeze them into a pokeball is pretty wrong (ironically the same kinda wrong this show is based around tongue ).

But by the same token since Yoshi hasn't made an appearance yet there is nothing to support or deny the fact that he didn't have a hand paw in Mew-Two's demise. I think it's a reasonable theory. Perhaps Yoshi did eat Mew-Two and someone else---

AHA! I've got it!
Yoshi is the body dismemberer and since his started "whacking" the less desirables (ie: Mew-Two, a well known criminal figure), Link and the authoritive power he wields has seen fit to allow this to continue, stuffing Mew's guts into a PokeBall was a means of throwing the dogs off the scent so to speak.

Obviously there's a few holes in that theory buuuuuut.... it's something right? bounce

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:57 pm

It's something alright. I await to see if you're right


Last edited by JGH27 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Well as it stands my theory is that Yoshi is the body dismemberer but since he has such tiny hands he wouldn't be able to stuff guts into a pokeball which means someone is either helping him or simply tampering with evidence after his left. Course part of any investigation is making assumptions. Cool

JGH27 wrote:It's something alright. I await to see if you're right

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Does no one else believe this to be a legitimate theory? Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I do

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Relmitos on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Sgt.Budsky wrote: "Did you get that thing I sent cha?"
-Harvey Birdman Reference

No! For the last time, no! I never got that thing you sent me, you never sent me anything! And even if you did, you've never said what that thing was so I wouldn't even know if I DID get that thing!

or...something like that, I forget Birdman's exact response.


Anyways, Yoshi.....It's a possibility, but I dunno. Yoshi always eats something and turns it into an egg, and usually the victim pops out mostly unharmed, and if he eats them and they don't get turned into an egg, they're eaten. Simple as that. However, I guess since this is a twisted world, it could be that he tears them up while eating them or something, so maybe?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Yoshi is the term used for woodchipper.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Relmitos wrote:Yoshi always eats something and turns it into an egg, and usually the victim pops out mostly unharmed
That's only in Smash. In Yoshi's games, they never come out of the eggs.
Relmitos wrote:However, I guess since this is a twisted world, it could be that he tears them up while eating them or something, so maybe?
Last time I checked, Yoshi actually chewed his opponents when he grabbed them, in SSB. So, maybe...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Relmitos on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

well, this IS a smash bros based movie, so I kinda went on assumption there. As for the second part....you bring up a good point, sir

EDIT: though, now that I think on it again....if they never come out of the egg, they'd never find body parts to figure out there was a dismemberer

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Well it's a pretty twisted world, in keeping with my theory:
-Yoshi has been dismembering people
-Someone else is tampering with the scene when he leaves

As for never finding body parts... it's possible that Yoshi has just gone savage and mauls his victims rather than swallowing them whole. What a Face

Relmitos wrote:well, this IS a smash bros based movie, so I kinda went on assumption there. As for the second part....you bring up a good point, sir

EDIT: though, now that I think on it again....if they never come out of the egg, they'd never find body parts to figure out there was a dismemberer

EDIT: "Birdman here in get! Get here in! In get here! Get in... you know what I mean!"


Last edited by Sgt.Budsky on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "HA HAAAAAA, Phil Ken Sebben Quotes!")

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  JGH27 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Sgt.Budsky wrote:Well it's a pretty twisted world, in keeping with my theory:
-Yoshi has been dismembering people
-Someone else is tampering with the scene when he leaves

As for never finding body parts... it's possible that Yoshi has just gone savage and mauls his victims rather than swallowing them whole. What a Face

Relmitos wrote:well, this IS a smash bros based movie, so I kinda went on assumption there. As for the second part....you bring up a good point, sir

EDIT: though, now that I think on it again....if they never come out of the egg, they'd never find body parts to figure out there was a dismemberer

I think any dino in LA would be savage (insert JP Lost World reference here)

I like it though

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land Down Under says "Keep It Up!"

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum