Publically Available Health Hazards

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Publically Available Health Hazards

Post  Larry Koopa on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 am

Ok I noticed you seem to refer to or quote MENTOK in almost every post, did you two go to school together or something?

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 am

Larry Koopa wrote:Ok I noticed you seem to refer to or quote MENTOK in almost every post, did you two go to school together or something?

Umm... It's a complicated situation. Razz Best kept in PM if you really want to know. silent But in all, I often quote people that I am addressing, know, or if they have said something interesting. It's a bad habit of mine. Embarassed

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:20 am

BeatAway =D wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:Ok I noticed you seem to refer to or quote MENTOK in almost every post, did you two go to school together or something?

Umm... It's a complicated situation. Razz Best kept in PM if you really want to know. silent But in all, I often quote people that I am addressing, know, or if they have said something interesting. It's a bad habit of mine. Embarassed
SEE, it's not just me who notices this. And don't think I don't notice just because you make it a small font.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 am

Maybe truly awesome forums are a publically available health hazard? Good thing 'TWBB' is more awesome to shield us right? Uhh, I mean "Take-a this out-a my thread!"

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

SurgePox wrote:
BeatAway =D wrote:

SEE, it's not just me who notices this. And don't think I don't notice just because you make it a small font.

Why do people make it a small font anyway? It's still readable if you look hard enough or quote them, might as well type it in normal size or not at all. But I'm just a koopa kid so I'm gonna crawl back into my shell and wait for Bowser to join the forum. Twisted Evil

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 am

SurgePox wrote:
BeatAway =D wrote:

Ah, well. I have already gotten the jist of before another has spoken about it. Hence why I try to keep things on a low profile for the most part. As for the small text,suffice to say I don't do that in spite of whether someone can read it or not. I use the small text to post someone on a personal level, but not "too" personal. And to say, "Yes, this is a interesting fact. But you don't have to read it to get the picture here." I just wrote it for those who like a more insightful reason to why I had posted in the manner I did. The rest, I try to leave a mystery. Razz

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 am

Larry Koopa wrote:But I'm just a koopa kid so I'm gonna crawl back into my shell and wait for Bowser to join the forum. Twisted Evil
Aw, don't do that. I'd feel bad if ya did.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 am

SurgePox wrote:
BeatAway =D wrote:

Oh, i notice this too. I just keep thinking that ignoring it will make it go away. Guess what... it doesn't work. :/

Ninja edit: Squirtle squirt squirtle!
Double Ninja edit: FUCK-n-A
Triple Ninja edit: You got to be fuckin kidding me

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Maybe truly awesome forums are a publically available health hazard? Good thing 'TWBB' is more awesome to shield us right? Uhh, I mean "Take-a this out-a my thread!"

lol. XD I am sorry, but that is funny to me.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 am

smashbro wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
BeatAway =D wrote:

Oh, i notice this too. I just keep thinking that ignoring it will make it go away. Guess what... it doesn't work. :/

Ninja edit: Squirtle squirt squirtle!
Double Ninja edit: FUCK-n-A
Triple Ninja edit: You got to be fuckin kidding me

Umm.. For the most part, MENTOK and I have spoken about this. But if there is anyone with questions about it, please feel free to PM me.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 am

Serras-Kai wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:But I'm just a koopa kid so I'm gonna crawl back into my shell and wait for Bowser to join the forum. Twisted Evil

Oh ok, I'll play with you because you are my friend! That and my sibs are kept in seperate rooms for unintuitive combat training in the event of a Mario attack. What a Face

I don't think MENTOK would appreciate other people getting in his grill about what you two talked about, that isn't really something people need to hear about. Unless there's cake involved.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 am

BeatAway =D wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
BeatAway =D wrote:

Ah, well. I have already gotten the jist of before another has spoken about it. Hence why I try to keep things on a low profile for the most part. As for the small text,suffice to say I don't do that in spite of whether someone can read it or not. I use the small text to post someone on a personal level, but not "too" personal. And to say, "Yes, this is a interesting fact. But you don't have to read it to get the picture here." I just wrote it for those who like a more insightful reason to why I had posted in the manner I did. The rest, I try to leave a mystery. Razz
It's fucking annoying, and we will all read it anyways. Stop talking to mentok. Just don't do it.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 am

Larry Koopa wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:

Oh ok, I'll play with you because you are my friend! That and my sibs are kept in seperate rooms for unintuitive combat training in the event of a Mario attack. What a Face

I don't think MENTOK would appreciate other people getting in his grill about what you two talked about, that isn't really something people need to hear about. Unless there's cake involved.

No, there's cake involved. Razz Because it's a beginning to something new. ~.6 But in all seriousness.. If there are questions about what the quoting, etc. Then feel free to PM me. As for MENTOK, it's just basic and non personal stuff. As if there to be a person to ask, "What is it between you guys?" and my answer would none personal for the most part.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:44 am

I think she just wants us to PM her. None of us want to know what went on, but would rather that you stop hinting at something that went on. K?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am

SurgePox wrote:
It's fucking annoying, and we will all read it anyways. Stop talking to mentok. Just don't do it.

I can't talk to MENTOK if he doesn't talk back. But anyways, being the case it's annoying, I have already stated my case about it, upon why I do it, etc.

smashbro wrote:I think she just wants us to PM her. None of us want to know what went on, but would rather that you stop hinting at something that went on. K?

Actually, I do. Because I don't want to spill on the forum again, regardless of what caused it. So, Pming me with any questions you might have about it, would be the best option.
As for "hinting"... I am not trying to "hint" anything. It's obvious that I knew MENTOK in one form or another, but that fact is insignificate comparing to what infomation I was trying to provide at the time when I had quoted him, or was creating the post.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 am

BeatAway =D wrote:

I can't talk to MENTOK if he doesn't talk back. But anyways, being the case it's annoying, I have already stated my case about it, upon why I do it, etc.
Yes you can, very easily and it's super annoying when you do. It still counts when you attempt to contact him. We had a deal that you would stop. Knock this off now.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 am

No, I can't. In order for a conversation to be a conversation, it takes two people or a group to communicate between each other. I simply address him and nothing more. As for contacting him... he and I have been over that. So, there is no issue there. Anyways, if there is anymore that someone would like to say about this, anyone at all... You already know what to do.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 am

No, there is an issue here. I'm not saying that the problem is you and mentok are having conversations, I'm saying that YOU are talking to MENTOK and it needs to stop. I don't know how else to word this to get it through to you. You are addressing him way to much, plenty of people are getting irritated, and we made a deal in which you said you would stop.
EDIT: I do this in public as a means of calling you out. Clearly taking it to PMs didn't work last time.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Time to restore the glory and sanctity of this topic... hmmm.... scizzors... too obvious.... poison ivy... not public enough. Hmmm, phone books.. those things are thick enough to bludgeon a cow. No.. that's not it. AHA! I've got it! IT's ---------

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:52 pm

There was an episode of Burn Notice where they bullet proofed a car with phone books. Apparently the main character says bullets can't go through too dense materials (unless its a strong calibur) so they took down the doors & insulated them with Yellow Pages because the thickness would stop the bullets (plus the metal of the doors) Razz

Edit: Oh snap, 400 posts! DeDeDe's Enforcer!

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER - "Maybe truly awesome forums are a publically available health hazard? Good thing 'TWBB' is more awesome to shield us right? Uhh, I mean "Take-a this out-a my thread!"

lol.. Well, I did address this matter in a previous post of mine. (then the original post for this was deleted) And when I had worked so hard on it too. =/ Anyways, here it is:

IFartRainbowsToo =D wrote: Being online ties into the last two examples... Take this forum for another example. I used be apart of a Resident Evil forum called "Albert Wesker V.S. Chris Redfield" and I don't regret being apart of that forum. I met one of my best online friends there. =) But since I was "really" into Resident Evil, I spent all my time on there, except when I had to go to work.

Now, I do have more to say about this topic... because I did in the last one.... So, I am going to take time to remember what I originally wrote and then get back to editing this post.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

IFartRainbowsToo =D wrote:MENTOK the MINDTAKER - "Maybe truly awesome forums are a publically available health hazard? Good thing 'TWBB' is more awesome to shield us right? Uhh, I mean "Take-a this out-a my thread!"

lol.. Well, I did address this matter in a previous post of mine. (then the original post for this was deleted) And when I had worked so hard on it too. =/ Anyways, here it is:
Stop doing this.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 pm

smashbro wrote:
IFartRainbowsToo =D wrote:MENTOK the MINDTAKER - "Maybe truly awesome forums are a publically available health hazard? Good thing 'TWBB' is more awesome to shield us right? Uhh, I mean "Take-a this out-a my thread!"

Stop doing this.

I wondered if this would happen after 24 hours, now I know. o0

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 pm

^ If you really want to know, you know how to contact me. Other than that, don't worry about it. Neutral

Staying on the Topic:

What about Merry-Go-Rounds at a playground? Over the years I seem to see, less and less of them and other things, such as swings, at a local playground. And replaced with a plastic jungle gym. And with the thought in my mind, "They really think kids are just going to have fun with only that?"

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

IFartRainbowsToo =D wrote: Being online ties into the last two examples... Take this forum for another example. I used be apart of a Resident Evil forum called "Albert Wesker V.S. Chris Redfield" and I don't regret being apart of that forum. I met one of my best online friends there. =) But since I was "really" into Resident Evil, I spent all my time on there, except when I had to go to work.

Now, I do have more to say about this topic... because I did in the last one.... So, I am going to take time to remember what I originally wrote and then get back to editing this post.
We had a deal, you promised that you wouldn't quote mentok or reference him in any more of your posts.
Enjoy your ban.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down