Travelling to the US

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Travelling to the US

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 am

Sanosukesama wrote:Don't know what you're talking about, clearly I went to Hooter's for the wings.....& they had good customer service. But seriously, just for the wings *clears throat*

lol *chuckles* Yeah right! XD But in all seriousness... it's a pity that Hooter's needs hot waitresses to promote themselves... I mean, the food is suppose to be the center of their money maker and not pretty girls. *shrugs her shoulders*

JGH27 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of wings to be honest, but I remember getting an uncooked burger twice and they'd messed up grilled cheese once. How in the F**k do you mess that up? lol

Maybe it's just by where I live.

Null: Not all of them are single, my boss took me a few times. And according to me, yes. Then again everything I say is right so......
kidding

XD @ you being right. Oh, I know. But those who are single and "desperate" (not just any single male) guys (and les/bi girls) would fins that place to be a haven. Most are suckered in by the pretty women, even if their food sucks. XD

And yeah.. how can you f**k up a grilled cheese sandwich? I put mayo on mine, but damn... XD lol

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 am

We have a Hooters here in Vienna,but last time I was there,there weren't even girls there oO Ok,it was winter,but still ^^

and Sanosukesama,I really like your new sig ^^

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Sooooooooo... thinking about coming to the US again next year. Downside is it seems the 'TWBB' team will have well and truly moved on to other things by then. Sad

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 am

Well... you never know. If The Escapist decides to not pay them again for awhile, though they did get the check, they could still be working on TWBB... but let's hope that doesn't happen.

Random thought: I think Australia is next on the list of countries I want to visit someday... that or Japan.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 am

JGH27 wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:Don't know what you're talking about, clearly I went to Hooter's for the wings.....& they had good customer service. But seriously, just for the wings *clears throat*

I'm not a big fan of wings to be honest, but I remember getting an uncooked burger twice and they'd messed up grilled cheese once. How in the F**k do you mess that up? lol
I ordered a burger from there once and I didn't even get it. That's the first time I went to Hooters, and I'll make sure it's also the last time I go to Hooters.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top