Which character would YOU be?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Bowser. Cause I'm a brutal mother fucker, but I'm not crazy.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Banjo on Thu May 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Kirby. Because I AM crazy.

Banjo
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-10-29
Age : 27
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Matthew Mercer on Fri May 15, 2009 1:47 am

Probably Bob-omb.

_________________
"I would hate being forgotten in a bottle. It might depend somewhat on the type of bottle, but overall I expect the effect would be similar. " --Minsc, Baldur's Gate Series

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

Posts : 221
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 34
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

Matthew Mercer wrote:Probably Bob-omb.

Does this mean my suicide Bob-omb idea is in the works?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm

THE ATTACK WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE.


I'd probably be Roy.
'Cause I'd die befor I got any screen time.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:THE ATTACK WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE.


I'd probably be Roy.
'Cause I'd die befor I got any screen time.

He's still funny, but not "Ha-ha" funny

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  GreyWarden on Sat May 16, 2009 7:20 am

Either a Ness that's hit puberty or smexy Captain Falcon.

GreyWarden
Riff Raff

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Albireo on Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 am

BigBoss wrote:Either a Ness that's hit puberty or smexy Captain Falcon.

Are you saying this captain falcon isnt sexy?

Albireo
Riff Raff

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Kuro Majiyo on Thu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm

I would be Young/Toon Link, if they decided to include him.

Kuro Majiyo
Riff Raff

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : Does the knife in your back tell you?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  DRTJR on Tue May 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Ganondorf
or
Snake

Snake!!!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Falcon PUNCH!!!! on Wed May 27, 2009 4:30 am

zach also rises wrote:I really want to play Daisy.

Damn it Zack!! you PROMISED I could cameo DAISY in the flashback!!!! WTF???


D

Falcon PUNCH!!!!
Captain Falcon

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 41
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.damianbeurer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Falcon PUNCH!!!! on Wed May 27, 2009 4:32 am

Albireo wrote:
BigBoss wrote:Either a Ness that's hit puberty or smexy Captain Falcon.

Are you saying this captain falcon isnt sexy?

Answer this... VERY carefully...

Falcon PUNCH!!!!
Captain Falcon

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 41
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.damianbeurer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 am

Captain Falcon's bringing sexy back.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Chaos Dirge on Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 am

I think I would make a fine Jigglypuff.

Chaos Dirge
Riff Raff

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  The Meta Knight on Wed May 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:Answer this... VERY carefully...
OSHI-

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 28
Location : If you build it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Falcon PUNCH!!!! on Wed May 27, 2009 1:17 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:Answer this... VERY carefully...
OSHI-

Bless you.

Falcon PUNCH!!!!
Captain Falcon

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 41
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.damianbeurer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:
The Meta Knight wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:Answer this... VERY carefully...
OSHI-

Bless you.

Oh god I laughed harder than I should have.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  zara_thaleon on Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Captain Falcon is the epitome of sexy, what are you talking about? Course, Ganondorf's got some of that going on too. *cough*

What character would I be? I think I might make a good Peach if I put the time and effort into it. Of course, it's been a long time since acting class but ... something about riding a bicycle, is that how acting works? I wonder if it's just as easy to pick up again as bike riding.

Not to mention, low self esteem and the fact that I am a tall curvy girl doesn't often lend itself well to acting or being chosen for acting of any sort.

zara_thaleon
Riff Raff

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 33
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  JGH27 on Wed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm

zara_thaleon wrote:Captain Falcon is the epitome of sexy, what are you talking about? Course, Ganondorf's got some of that going on too. *cough*

What character would I be? I think I might make a good Peach if I put the time and effort into it. Of course, it's been a long time since acting class but ... something about riding a bicycle, is that how acting works? I wonder if it's just as easy to pick up again as bike riding.

Not to mention, low self esteem and the fact that I am a tall curvy girl doesn't often lend itself well to acting or being chosen for acting of any sort.

Hey, a fellw Canadian. Welcome

Low self esteem is a common problem, best thing I find is to just ignore everyone and KNOW, not believe but KNOW, you're good enough for anything you're trying for. I may not be the best guy for this advice as I severely lack in this department but I am getting much better

Goodluck with any future auditions Very Happy

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  zara_thaleon on Wed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm

JGH27 wrote:
zara_thaleon wrote:Captain Falcon is the epitome of sexy, what are you talking about? Course, Ganondorf's got some of that going on too. *cough*

What character would I be? I think I might make a good Peach if I put the time and effort into it. Of course, it's been a long time since acting class but ... something about riding a bicycle, is that how acting works? I wonder if it's just as easy to pick up again as bike riding.

Not to mention, low self esteem and the fact that I am a tall curvy girl doesn't often lend itself well to acting or being chosen for acting of any sort.

Hey, a fellw Canadian. Welcome

Low self esteem is a common problem, best thing I find is to just ignore everyone and KNOW, not believe but KNOW, you're good enough for anything you're trying for. I may not be the best guy for this advice as I severely lack in this department but I am getting much better

Goodluck with any future auditions Very Happy

Embarassed Heh, thanks, that honestly makes me feel better already. It's good advice, in all honesty. I will definitely keep it in mind!

zara_thaleon
Riff Raff

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 33
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed May 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Welcome aboard Thaleon, hope you enjoy your visits here~

I think I'm going out on a far stretch here, but I was thinking at the job (it was dead....realllly dead today...). If you think about it, wouldn't the 3 mob bosses almost represent the 3 ways of the Triforce? Like, Bowser would represent Power (He's a ruthless mo-fo), Gannondorf would represent Wisdom (he knows why Hyrule fell, and what it needs to be back in its glory), and DDD would be Courage (he knows what it takes to run things & isn't afraid to do it. Almost to the point where folks think it'd almost be better if he was in charge. That's like, the courage to be a leader....?) So when I was thinking about it like that, yeah, I'd like to be all 3 of 'em >.> With a splash of Captain Falcon.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  JGH27 on Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 pm

zara_thaleon wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
zara_thaleon wrote:Captain Falcon is the epitome of sexy, what are you talking about? Course, Ganondorf's got some of that going on too. *cough*

What character would I be? I think I might make a good Peach if I put the time and effort into it. Of course, it's been a long time since acting class but ... something about riding a bicycle, is that how acting works? I wonder if it's just as easy to pick up again as bike riding.

Not to mention, low self esteem and the fact that I am a tall curvy girl doesn't often lend itself well to acting or being chosen for acting of any sort.

Hey, a fellw Canadian. Welcome

Low self esteem is a common problem, best thing I find is to just ignore everyone and KNOW, not believe but KNOW, you're good enough for anything you're trying for. I may not be the best guy for this advice as I severely lack in this department but I am getting much better

Goodluck with any future auditions Very Happy

Embarassed Heh, thanks, that honestly makes me feel better already. It's good advice, in all honesty. I will definitely keep it in mind!

Glad I can be of help Very Happy I seem to be good for others confidence from what I've been told

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4213
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  osirus1320 on Thu May 28, 2009 10:59 am

I would definatly want to be Ganondorf

or Don Mewtwo

osirus1320
Riff Raff

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 25
Location : New Brighton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Queeny on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:11 am

realistically i'd probably be Nana, one of the ice climbers.. :oops: I'm short as hell, paper weight and dark skin and hair.
But honestly i'd want to be zelda. (like the exact opposite of me :o )

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Maniac on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Not a Nintendo created character but definatly a wii specific one. Travis Touchdown.

Maniac
Riff Raff

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 32
Location : CT, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which character would YOU be?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:17 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum