Brawl: whats next?

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brawl: whats next?

Post  Sonix! on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

zach also rises wrote:Fobby, what are you talking about? Of course we want another Smash.

So I checked out that Brawl+ but I'm confused, do you just play that guy on the computer? Or is there a way to get your controllers in on it?

Actually, you mostly play it on your Wii using an app of HBC called GeckoOS, which boots up the codes that are on your SD card.

Course, right now if your Wii's firmware is 4.0, the usual method of installing HBC is lost, for the moment. Unless you alraedy happen to have it, in which case, yay.

Wiibrew wrote:Twilight Hack 0.1beta1 is compatible with System Menu up to 3.3, 0.1beta2 is compatible with System Menu 3.4. The twilight hack is not compatible with System Menu 4.0 (and will never be), although there is another exploit to replace it which has not yet been released.

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Blue Madness wrote:They say there was going to be one.

They were one of the "forbidden 7."

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Some of the forbidden 7 may come to life very soon. Some work on model editing has begun so with a combination of that, textures and move hacking they could see the light of day again.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

I don't even know what Homebrew is!

But I like it.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 am

SO I HERD YOU DON'T LIKE STALE MOVES.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix! on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 am

zach also rises wrote:I don't even know what Homebrew is!

But I like it.

Well, if your Wii's Firmware(Check the Wii options, it should be listed somewhere) is 3.4 or lower, we can get it on your Wii. Course, I would expect that you'd have 4.0 currently.

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 am

Anyone else gettin annoyed by Fobby?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Almost if not everyone will always want a new Smash Bros, the series is just so good. New mechanics, characters, items, etc are always fun. Everyone loves the online that got added to SSBB, and personally, I *REALLY* liked the Subspace Emissary mode, it was really fun.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Ridley as a playable character. [/discussion]

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Of course! How could I forget? x_X

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:26 am

smashbro wrote:Anyone else gettin annoyed by Fobby?

Me.

But in all seriousness, Brawl + Doesn't have stale moves activated. That really does make it suck for me.

[PK Fire]
SPAM
[/PK Fire]
I herd theres a pun in this somewhere.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImmortalShopkeep on Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm

I want Jimmy T. to be a character and for Mewtwo to come back.

ImmortalShopkeep
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Eiron wrote:Ridley as a playable character. [/discussion]

I'll take you up on that. I think Ridley might be a cool character, but, scaling might be an issue. He's sooooo large! I think if he was scaled down he would lose something... I liked battling him, don't get me wrong. I guess it wouldn't be as bad as if they scaled down Rayquaza to make it playable! lol

I'd kind of like to see a Pokémon trainer with some different Pokémon. I am annoyed by Ivysaur, Charizard is O.K., but, Squirtle is pretty great. There are so many to choose from, though. Fighting-types would be nice, I think.

jwla
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://jwlashline.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, scaling was no issue to Olimar.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Fri May 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Blue Madness wrote:Well, scaling was no issue to Olimar.

That's true, but, I'm biased! ;p

I guess I have an argument, though. No one knows for sure where the Distant Planet really is. I mean, in the Nintendo universe, Olimar could be as big as Mario...

I honestly never thought of that. Ridley would be cool, then.

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm

jwla wrote:

I'll take you up on that. I think Ridley might be a cool character, but, scaling might be an issue. He's sooooo large! I think if he was scaled down he would lose something... I liked battling him, don't get me wrong. I guess it wouldn't be as bad as if they scaled down Rayquaza to make it playable! lol
Olimar is microscopic, yet they made him playable. [/discussion]

jwla wrote:I'd kind of like to see a Pokémon trainer with some different Pokémon. I am annoyed by Ivysaur, Charizard is O.K., but, Squirtle is pretty great. There are so many to choose from, though. Fighting-types would be nice, I think.
NO. Ivysaur rules and so does Charizard. Personally, I think Blaziken would be a better fighter considering he is a fighting, but I like having Charizard to a) represent Chars b) represent the 3rd form of the 1st gen and c) stay consistent with the pattern. If they were to add more pokemon into Brawl or the next game (if they make one), then bring in a female pokemon trainer and either give here three from another generation of pokemon, or three popular sort of pokemon. Now, I can't imagine any other first stage Pokemon kick as much ass as Squirtle as they all seem too fragile... Maybe Totadile.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm

jwla wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:Well, scaling was no issue to Olimar.

That's true, but, I'm biased! ;p

I guess I have an argument, though. No one knows for sure where the Distant Planet really is. I mean, in the Nintendo universe, Olimar could be as big as Mario...

I honestly never thought of that. Ridley would be cool, then.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Olimar_(SSBB)#Attributes (Edit: for some reason, the parentheses like to mess up the url. Just copy and paste it hit enter.)
In the original Pikmin games, Olimar is actually only 4 centimetres tall (including antenna), and he obviously had to have his size increased for Brawl.
end_discussion.jpeg

Last edited by smashbro on Fri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Fri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm

smashbro wrote:
jwla wrote:

Olimar is microscopic, yet they made him playable. [/discussion]

jwla wrote:I'd kind of like to see a Pokémon trainer with some different Pokémon. I am annoyed by Ivysaur, Charizard is O.K., but, Squirtle is pretty great. There are so many to choose from, though. Fighting-types would be nice, I think.
NO. Ivysaur rules and so does Charizard. Personally, I think Blaziken would be a better fighter considering he is a fighting, but I like having Charizard to a) represent Chars b) represent the 3rd form of the 1st gen and c) stay consistent with the pattern. If they were to add more pokemon into Brawl or the next game (if they make one), then bring in a female pokemon trainer and either give here three from another generation of pokemon, or three popular sort of pokemon. Now, I can't imagine any other first stage Pokemon kick as much ass as Squirtle as they all seem too fragile... Maybe Totadile.

He's not microscopic. He's the size of a quarter...I think. Anyway, see my previous rebuff to the Olimar sizing question! ;P

I was nonplussed with Ivysaur, sorry. The Bullet Seed is O.K., but the Razor Leaf? Meh. Charizard is a bit better, I'd say. Rock Smash, though? Lame. IMO, of course. I like Squirtle best. Blaziken would be a nice touch. Or Infernape, in that case. A female trainer would be nice. I think it would be cool for her to have, maybe Magmortar or Electivire...something big. Oh! Or Tangrowth. It could grapple well! Though the starters are good choices. I like Cyndaquil, but, it'd end up being a Squirtle clone. Ember->Water Gun, Flame Wheel-> Withdraw...etc.

O.K., O.K., you win! I am just biased. Plain and simple!

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm

jwla wrote:I was nonplussed with Ivysaur, sorry. The Bullet Seed is O.K., but the Razor Leaf? Meh. Charizard is a bit better, I'd say. Rock Smash, though? Lame. IMO, of course. I like Squirtle best.
How dare you. I will show you the might of Ivysaur. You will FEAR him! Oh, and Charizard too.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 pm

smashbro wrote:
jwla wrote:I was nonplussed with Ivysaur, sorry. The Bullet Seed is O.K., but the Razor Leaf? Meh. Charizard is a bit better, I'd say. Rock Smash, though? Lame. IMO, of course. I like Squirtle best.
How dare you. I will show you the might of Ivysaur. You will FEAR him! Oh, and Charizard too.

I believe in the right hands, wonderful things can be done with them. Mine just might not be the right ones. I meant no offense! :p

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat May 09, 2009 1:10 am

I'm holding my breath for Roy.
Wake me if I faint.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix! on Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 am

jwla wrote:
smashbro wrote:

I believe in the right hands, wonderful things can be done with them. Mine just might not be the right ones. I meant no offense! :p

Dem's fightin words!

*Puts up dukes*

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 am

Sonix! wrote:
jwla wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Dem's fightin words!

*Puts up dukes*

*puts up his dukes* Where do we go from here? ;P

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat May 09, 2009 7:18 am

jwla wrote:
Sonix! wrote:
jwla wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Dem's fightin words!

*Puts up dukes*

Get raped by Sonix, our resident Ivysaur.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwla on Sat May 09, 2009 7:51 am

smashbro wrote:
jwla wrote:
Sonix! wrote:
jwla wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Dem's fightin words!

*Puts up dukes*

Get raped by Sonix, our resident Ivysaur.

Raped, eh? Nah, I don't think I'd like that. Wait, do Ivysaurs have dukes, anyway?

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top