Brawl: whats next?

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brawl: whats next?

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:I know but thats all it is now days, MARIO. Nintendo is still my fave but they havent made any games, that are not related to Mario, that I have liked.

Two things, One. You are saying you havent liked any of the recent Zelda, Kirby, Pikmen, Sonic, Zelda, Zelda, or Pokemon games?

Two. So what there are a lot of great Mario games. I think people need to stop dogging Nintendo because they keep reusing the same characters and idea. If it is new gameplay, different storyline, and it is fun, I dont give a shit if it is Super Mario SunshineGalaxy 65. I say they need to cut the sports shit. I dont want to play soccer with bowser. I want to kick his ass and throw him into a lava pit. For the 7th time.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:I know but thats all it is now days, MARIO. Nintendo is still my fave but they havent made any games, that are not related to Mario, that I have liked.

Two things, One. You are saying you haven't liked any of the recent Zelda, Kirby, Pikmen, Sonic, Zelda, Zelda, or Pokemon games?

Two. So what there are a lot of great Mario games. I think people need to stop dogging Nintendo because they keep reusing the same characters and idea. If it is new gameplay, different storyline, and it is fun, I dont give a shit if it is Super Mario SunshineGalaxy 65. I say they need to cut the sports shit. I dont want to play soccer with bowser. I want to kick his ass and throw him into a lava pit. For the 7th time.
you forgot Metroid, F-Zero, Fire emblem, and Star fox

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Well I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but that was awile ago. Also I havent seen any new Kirby, Pikmen, or Pokemon games come out recentley. However I do agree with you on the sports thing. Mario Kart is fun for a day, but after that your gonna wanna play a Mario platformer again. Also I am a huge platformer guy. I despise shooters and puzzle games, thats why I prefer Nintendo. But they still havent made anything recentley that stands out to me.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/WorkshopofStupidity

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 pm

See since Nintendo is making a shit load of money I say they put forward some Hardcore shit. I mean to hell with Wifi get real internet. Who cares about friend codes? They need to make a good system that is still affordable, AND Hardcore. You can make a hardcore system and still have the casual games Nintendo. But it is a good strategy, there is no way Microsoft and Sony can turn around their sales to give them profit like Nintendo has. So hopefully Nintendo will own up the next round. In a way they pretty much win this round. They need to boost advertising as well. Poor Metroid doesn't get shit from Nintendo, hopefully Other M will change that.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Outlaw wrote:Poor Metroid doesn't get shit from Nintendo
Your claim offends the Prime Trilogy.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Blue Madness wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Poor Metroid doesn't get shit from Nintendo
Your claim offends the Prime Trilogy.
You act like a Mafia don
You offended the family, it's time you slept with the shriek bats.

Prime one was good but 2 & 3 weren't as good

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Really? I did enjoy Prime 2 a little less than 1, but I thought 3 was just as good as 1. For different reasons, but it was. Well, that's just me anyways.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Blue Madness wrote:Really? I did enjoy Prime 2 a little less than 1, but I thought 3 was just as good as 1. For different reasons, but it was. Well, that's just me anyways.
This. However I still need to replay Prime 1 with Wii controls.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Yea MPT did get Nintendo's attention but other than that... when it comes down to SWAG Metroid aint got shit but fan made shirts, figures, a wallet, some hats. We don't get official stuff from Nintendo like Mario and LoZ gets.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 pm

so Samus' only N64 appearance was SSB. but metroid is on the rise The other M will be AMAZING and Samus will be top dag... Until Zelda Wii

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm

It wasn't Nintendos fault for Samus only appearing in SSB for the N64. Gunpei intended on Metroid to end on Super Metroid. There were rumors of Metroid 64 but Gunpei died... so... We had a drought from the SNES all the way to the Gamecube.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhiel on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am

I actually think Prime 2 was the best one... Of course, I'm a real "Light vs Dark" junkie and like alternate world gameplay, so I guess I'm biased toward it xD
Bought the Prime Trilogy even though I've already got 1 and 2 (due to my corruption disc breaking Sad) Playing them with wii controls is a really nice experience, just a shame that all the lock-on points are made to actually shoot RIGHT on them, so for the most part it becomes harder with it xD

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 am

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Also I havent seen any new Kirby, Pikmen, or Pokemon games come out recentley.

There's been a load of Pokemon games. Recently we've had Rumble and Mystery Dungeon 2. Next year were getting three new Mystery Dungeon games and Heart Gold/Soul Silver (which, although remakes, have got so much new stuff you could consider it a new one). Plus new generations come out roughly every 3 years, so we should expect to see leaks from the 5th gen soon.

Pokemon is Nintendo's biggest cash cow after Mario, so they'll keep milking it regularly Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am

Raya wrote:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Also I havent seen any new Kirby, Pikmen, or Pokemon games come out recentley.

There's been a load of Pokemon games. Recently we've had Rumble and Mystery Dungeon 2. Next year were getting three new Mystery Dungeon games and Heart Gold/Soul Silver (which, although remakes, have got so much new stuff you could consider it a new one). Plus new generations come out roughly every 3 years, so we should expect to see leaks from the 5th gen soon.

Pokemon is Nintendo's biggest cash cow after Mario, so they'll keep milking it regularly Razz

but where to go from diamond/pearl/platinum.... lets see.....

space and time........... V
natural elements...........V
DNA...........................V
Continent vs Ocean.......V
every human emotion.... V
Light and Dark..............V
.....GOD......................V

somewhere a creative designer is crying himself to sleep every night Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Raya wrote:

Ok true. Pokemon does indeed realease a large amount of games a year, but think about what I said. What about Pikmen or Kirby? Or any other series for that matter. Its Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, thats it. Ushually once every few years one of the underused chracters will get a game, but thats it. Dont get me wrong, I love Mario, but would it kill Nintendo to release a new Metroid or Kirby game? (Well Metroid has Other M, but thats not coming out soon.)

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:
Raya wrote:

Ok true. Pokemon does indeed realease a large amount of games a year, but think about what I said. What about Pikmen or Kirby? Or any other series for that matter. Its Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, thats it. Ushually once every few years one of the underused chracters will get a game, but thats it. Dont get me wrong, I love Mario, but would it kill Nintendo to release a new Metroid or Kirby game? (Well Metroid has Other M, but thats not coming out soon.)

First it's Pikmin not Pikmen and second they're making a third one so be patient and third Kirby's last game released in late 2008 so it's only been a little over a year since his last game, it will come in due time.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Shy Guy Red wrote:
Raya wrote:

First it's Pikmin not Pikmen and second they're making a third one so be patient and third Kirby's last game released in late 2008 so it's only been a little over a year since his last game, it will come in due time.
Alright, sorry about that. I just get a little impatient about these games sometimes. Once again, sorry.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

It's fine, especially with Nintendo and delays they are famous for I have learned that patience is very key with them.

Still, I want Pikmin 3. Sad

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:but where to go from diamond/pearl/platinum.... lets see.....

space and time........... V
natural elements...........V
DNA...........................V
Continent vs Ocean.......V
every human emotion.... V
Light and Dark..............V
.....GOD......................V

somewhere a creative designer is crying himself to sleep every night Razz
I think this was parodied in the Nin10Doh! series.

You also forget Wishes (Jirachi), Time Travel (Celebi), Sky (Rayquazza), and the ability to do anything just because (Mew).

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 am

yes. yes I did Razz sky/air counts as a natural element for me, so lets file Rayquaza under that one, and timetravel can be filed under space and time.

Nobody likes Jirachi (cause I have no clue how to get the damn thing)

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 am

I like Jirachi.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 am

fiiiine YOU like Jirachi

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:It's fine, especially with Nintendo and delays they are famous for I have learned that patience is very key with them.

Ah now you see where I'm coming from. I start to get a little annoyed when its delay, after delay, after delay. But I can wait. I am also pumped for Pikmin 3. I wonder what its gonna be like with Wii controls? And have they given a release date yet?

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 am

Avalanche91 wrote:fiiiine YOU like Jirachi
i Like and HAVE one go me

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 am

I don't like Jirachi as well so add me to the club.

Shy Guy Red wrote:It's fine, especially with Nintendo and delays they are famous for I have learned that patience is very key with them.

Ah now you see where I'm coming from. I start to get a little annoyed when its delay, after delay, after delay. But I can wait. I am also pumped for Pikmin 3. I wonder what its gonna be like with Wii controls? And have they given a release date yet?

Well I don't really mind waiting since I have other games to hold me off such as Galaxy 2 (<3), Golden Sun DS (<<<<3), Pokemon HG/SS, No More Heroes 2, and than of course my back catalog, which might I add is huge from all the great Wii games that came out in 2009, so as long as they take their time and make the game as great as they can I can wait.

And sadly there is no release date. They haven't even shown a screenshot or a video. Sad

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top