The Conduit

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Conduit

Post  Smashy B on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

I'm not sure what's being classified as "human" weapons, but when I'm talking about them, I'm usually referring to the ones that shoot bullets and not plasma stuff. But, after using some of the human weapons a little more, I find that I kinda like the MP5(insert more letters here) when in combination with a Drudge weapon like the strike rifle. But on one mission it has you start off with the SPAS 12 (Which, fun fact, is a gun you use in a last gen 007 game (I think Everything or Nothing)), and I find that I really like that gun for the small enemies. There are some powerful ones that are good too. But later in the game you'll come across some awesom Drudge weapons and find them better.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 am

And as usual, I'm probably gonna get this in December.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 pm

You're very welcome, I'm glad the multiplayer rocks. As soon as I'm back at college I'll hop online.

I've grown a bit attached to the SCAR as far as human weapons go, but the Strike Rifle is my go to gun. Out damages the SCAR, bigger damage area, can be charged up for an instant kill attack, and ammo drops everywhere. In fact, I rarely even use my secondary weapon since I've found it to be so effective. If I can get ahold of one, I like to keep one of the hidden prototype weapons as a secondary as insurance, just incase I need some serious firepower to save my bacon. The Shrieker is the funnest gun ever, and the Hive Cannon is hax. For Trust weapons, I mostly stick with the deatomizer, though that's mostly because I have an obsessive tendancy to stick with guns that have a scope. I've never really gotten the hang of using its charge function to shoot around corners, but it looks awesome when it hits a pole or something and starts looping around.

I'm going through again trying to find all the hidden messages and data disks. Unless you're a history scholar, you may need to write some of the hidden messages down and google search a few of the names to understand what they're talking about.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Yo. Anyone wanna exchange FCs for this?
3695-8103-6565 ~ Renegade

I ended resetting my rank cause I wanted a different username for it, which was no big deal cause it wasn't high at all. haven't had much time since before to get back to multiplayer. Tried to play some matches this morning but it did not like me. I'm hoping it's just a one-time thing.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Eiron wrote:I can't play online due to a crappy internet connection.

Us aussies have worse, I assure you.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:35 pm

I feel your pain Mentok, I do. I'll give you my FC as soon as I know what it is smashbro. lol.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Eiron wrote:I can't play online due to a crappy internet connection.

Us aussies have worse, I assure you.
Compared to brawling on Eiron's home connection and brawling Fobby, Eiron's is way worse.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2