Your Cosplay Pics Here

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Cosplay Pics Here

Post  .. on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Listen if she doesn't want to show her face, that is fine. I'll just assume she is ugly. Can we just go with that?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Fuck You I'm a Bear! wrote:Hood up avatar is canon, she's just being accurate. Rocket Grunt though, yeah no excuse there they're not faceless goons or anything.
I'd argue that point, since beyond the Cutscenes (which are pre-rendered and thus CANNOT have an overtly distinct avatar), the entire point of the Avatar is to be unique and have their hood down.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Fuck Mountain wrote:Listen if she doesn't want to show her face, that is fine. I'll just assume she is ugly. Can we just go with that?
Then I'll assume she is being modest and not wanting to be a second Helen of Troy.

Butterscotch Pudding wrote:
Fuck You I'm a Bear! wrote:Hood up avatar is canon, she's just being accurate. Rocket Grunt though, yeah no excuse there they're not faceless goons or anything.
I'd argue that point, since beyond the Cutscenes (which are pre-rendered and thus CANNOT have an overtly distinct avatar), the entire point of the Avatar is to be unique and have their hood down.
The Official art and CG has the hood up because the MU can be either gender and either of three distinct body types. these facts combined with the fact that Raya herself said she was using official art as a base for her entire outfit, that was built from the ground up

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Literally Eating Shit wrote:Like I don't know if you think its cute or something, or if you are for some reason afraid of what we will think of how you look, but I am officially peeved by it. Today marks you being on the forum for 4 years now, not to mention the fact that you're a moderator. Everyone else here has shared what they really look like, and your one blurry picture from like 2 years ago barely counts. At this point I'm straight up offended that you still hide your face.
This is complete horseshit, you have a total right to as much privacy as you want, and friends should respect that, not trash you for it. No offense meant snake, but don't hassle someone for wanting to keep to themselves.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Also she has totally posted pics of her face before. I should know, I'm on one of them too.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

The CGs are weird - playing Future Past, it defaulted to male hooded avatar - though when the hood lowered, my avatar suddenly grew boobs. I don't think the game even knows what it's doing.

Regardless, nice cosplay.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:04 pm

My goodness, me cosplaying a character who hides their face? It's almost as it was planned!

Heh, I had the hood up for the Avatar since the Avatar is supposed to be your own character, so with the hood up I'm the generic Avatar rather than my own designed one. Plus the Rocket grunt one was entirely unintentional. Blame the cameraman.

Literally Eating Shit wrote:Today marks you being on the forum for 4 years now, not to mention the fact that you're a moderator. Everyone else here has shared what they really look like, and your one blurry picture from like 2 years ago barely counts. At this point I'm straight up offended that you still hide your face.
Of course, because I have never posted a picture of my face before.

DRTJR wrote:
The Official art and CG has the hood up because the MU can be either gender and either  of three distinct body types. these facts combined with the fact that Raya herself said she was using official art as a base for her entire outfit, that was built from the ground up
You have no idea what a nightmare it was making the cosplay from the art. The Avatar is the only character to not have an official full art, and all the art that does exist contradicts each other. The patterns on the hood warp depending on what angle you look at it, and the pattern on the sleeve cuff is different in both the sprite, the portrait and the confession art. Arrgh. I think I did a pretty good job on it though. I can see flaws in it, but overall I think it turned out all right. I'm certainly happy with it, so I think it will get another wearing next year!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:35 pm

I have literally pulled together a last minute genderbent Waluigi cosplay. All I need is to locate my tennis racquet and I should be good. Also, some gloves, but I can get those in the morning or tonight if I'm feeling up to it (I am not in the mood to go all the way in to the city right now for a single pair of gloves).

Contemplating drawing on a fake moustache even with the genderbend. This whole thing is the dumbest idea I've had in a long time so I should definitely make it even more stupid, right?

...Wario says if I head home now, I get to play Olympics!

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Don't forget to red the nose! Imo that would be a cute touch for a genderbend Waluigi,

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I tried to get red facepaint...turned out more orange. Sad

I can't find my wii wheel and dad won't let me borrow his tennis racquet, at least I got purple eyeshadow. Debating taking my wiimote and nunchuck or just leaving it and holding out my 3DS at all times (which I'd probably be doing anyway).

Lame last minute costume but hey, it's fun to wear.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Looks great! If I could suggest one thing with the makeup, just do the tip of the nose instead of the whole nose, it'll still look distinctive but be a little more feminine.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I actually think it works as the full nose.

Also, don't forget Waluigi's best move.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Every now and again I'll get what I call a Terrible Idea. I'll get an idea to do a cosplay, and even though it'd be too expensive/difficult/stressful to make I'll become obsessed with making it and it'll all go downhill from there. I'm currently suffering from one right now. Help me.

I've been fangirling hard over Five Nights At Freddy's recently, and my friend suggested that we could do a joint cosplay of two of the characters. Now I swore off making fursuits since they're stressful, expensive and I'm sick of people calling me a furry, but dammit I'm really liking the idea. After much debate we settled on me being Foxy and her being Chica. But now I've got it into my head I really want to cosplay as this guy:

Spoiler:

Argh, someone save me from myself!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:24 pm

With the amount of exposed wires and stuff, any of the anamatronics would be tough to pull off, but doing 5NaF2 Bonnie, I don't know how you could pull that off, the whole not having a face thing.

Also, I forgot this thread existed, but a bunch of us did Smash for Halloween this year. It went pretty well.
Spoiler:

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:With the amount of exposed wires and stuff, any of the anamatronics would be tough to pull off, but doing 5NaF2 Bonnie, I don't know how you could pull that off, the whole not having a face thing.

Actually, when you think about the logistics faceless Bonnie would be the easiest animatronic to make. His body design is less complex than the others (plus you only need to make one arm!). As for the head, if you look at it, all you'd need is half a head (covering yours like a hood), with the lower jaw sticking out. The metal plate would be in front of your face and you'd wear a morph suit to blend in. It's a fursuit that that actually has VENTILATION!

This is totally not helping to convince me I shouldn't do it...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Went to an anime con this weekend and rewore my avatar cosplay. Then who should I bump into at the bar but another avatar! Needless to say I was delighted when I asked for a photo and he pulled out a spellbook. Of course we needed a joint picture Razz

Spoiler:

Bonus pic for Snake:

Spoiler:

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Heh, fortunate meeting. Worked out well that this other avatar was a guy, that way you get the cool both genders picture that Nintendo tends to do when they show the avatars off for the FE games. Good pictures, good pictures.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Thanks Relm! Judging by his boots I think he's the SSB version of Robin. There we go, two avatars, two genders, two versions Razz

I really need to work on that hood, it was a bitch to make and I just can't seem to get it to lie right. I actually bumped into the Chrom and Lucina from the last time I posted (I only recognised them since Chrom has a very thick Scottish accent Razz), and there's talk of doing a big FE group next year. Better get it ready and sorted for then...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:45 am

So, I might've been involved in a 10 minute play revolving around two college students arguing over who would win in a fight between DIO and Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. Pictured Below is the cast of Super Trash Brothers
Super Trash Brethren:

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:53 am

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:46 am

WRRRRRRYYY

I love that steamroller, how did they make it?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:36 pm

She pulled the sprite straight from the old JJBA arcade game and printed it onto posterboard. Dell is kinda the queen of crafts. And general DIO related things

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:25 am

That's a pretty hype Dio, I love it!

Additionally, I actually have a thing to post here after all these years!  Made an Ezreal cosplay from League of Legends for the latest anime con I went to in Chicago last weekend.

Spoiler:

Had a lot of fun thrift store shopping for a handful of belts and an old leather jacket we could cut up.  The gauntlet was made out of various thicknesses of craft foam, plasti-dip, and paint.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:06 am

You belong in a museum!

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Did you know Kyle Hebert voiced ezreal? So it really is fitting here haha.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top