Worst Date EVAR!

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worst Date EVAR!

Post  Ansem on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Oew, never seen this topic before, Fun times.....or not....

Worst Date?

I went with a Girl, lets call her N. i met N at a party, and she immediatly came on to me, wich already made me suspicious. so, we chatted, drank something etc. Then she wanted to "show me something". I was pretty drunk by then, so i went with it, thinking "what the hell, what could go wrong". Then, N took me into a shed, and introduced me to some "friends". See, back where i live, there's an, almost gang-like structure, and those "friends" were from a group. The leader of that Group, was N's brother, appearantly, and the guy i trashed 2 weeks ago. So it was me vs 5 guys. Went home from the hospital with severe Slah wounds, But i broke one guys Arm, and punctured another guys lung.

God, this sounds like a Michael Jackson clip -_-

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Ansem, that story totally made you & Kingdom Hearts bad@$$. Don't let anyone take you down & go out swinging! Cheers! Cool (Sucks about that setup tho :/ Good to see you're ok)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Ansem wrote:Oew, never seen this topic before, Fun times.....or not....

Worst Date?

I went with a Girl, lets call her N. i met N at a party, and she immediatly came on to me, wich already made me suspicious. so, we chatted, drank something etc. Then she wanted to "show me something". I was pretty drunk by then, so i went with it, thinking "what the hell, what could go wrong". Then, N took me into a shed

Not gonna lie man, was totally expecting "her" to show you something ELSE when I read that part. Like the lady was actually a dude. Happened to a buddy of mine in Kingston......why he had the bright idea of telling me and my bro we'll NEVER know lmao.

Glad you're ok tho, very badass story

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 pm

lol u tk hm 2 da bar?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:Ansem, that story totally made you & Kingdom Hearts bad@$$. Don't let anyone take you down & go out swinging! Cheers! Cool (Sucks about that setup tho :/ Good to see you're ok)

Thanks Smile
I'm all Stiched up and back for more! Twisted Evil

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm

I courted a girl once. Long ago, before meeting the love of my life.

What happened was that I thought she was cute, so I crushed on her for a while before finally asking her out. She said yes, but we both screwed up in scheduling, so nothing came to be. So, I guess we put it out of our minds for a while.

The next year (this was in High School BTW), I reignite my pursuit of her, but she seems to have changed - at some point, she thought I was stalking her (or some stupid shit like that), and thus decided to ignore my kind gestures. I gave her a friggin' rose after one of her plays (as she's a thespian). And she thought that stupid shit.

Well, I found out much later (this started three years ago and ended more than two year ago) that she was incredibly socially inept and that she thought that kind of stuff because of her upbringing, and that she definitely felt the same that I did, but was scared or something. I found that to be amusing and sad, honestly.

Well, it's too bad - I found the girl of my dreams, so I'm good. And she's dating someone now, apparently.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Aww.

Last year I was desparate and dateless for my school formal. And my mum had given me until a certain date to find somebody. I was complaining about this at work. In front of the manager from hell. Big mistake.
She then decided I should be set up with someone, and decided to try and set me up with a guy at work. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a crush on this same guy. So one day I was playing Crash 3 (we had a PS2 set up out in the staff area) and we ended up talking and people kept trying to hint that I should ask him to be my date. It was horrible.
Later he told me that I was getting the wrong impression and he only wanted to be my friend, nothing more.
Now the guy I'm dating can't be bothered putting in a bigger effort than going to McDonalds for a date because "the food's cheap and it's good enough".

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 pm

queen_camilla wrote:Now the guy I'm dating can't be bothered putting in a bigger effort than going to McDonalds for a date because "the food's cheap and it's good enough".

That's a keeper. Razz (j/k)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 pm

queen_camilla wrote:
Now the guy I'm dating can't be bothered putting in a bigger effort than going to McDonalds for a date because "the food's cheap and it's good enough".

That right there boggles my mind lol. I was prepared to rant BUT the fact is yesterday I met the most wonderful girl. The fact that she contacted me, loves Armin Van Buuren (#1DJ in the World according to DJ magazine) likes hockey, is 5'10" with a nice body and killer personality who happens to think I'm cute Razz all I can say is wait for a new "Worst Date Evar!" story lmao. Seriously tho I'm freaking happy after having the biggest kick in the balls the day before.

Been talking to this girl (different girl) for like over a month and we keep setting up days to meet. She keeps bailing (huge pet peeve of mine) and so finally I tell her how much it hurts and she flips out on me. I tried to salvage things, apologize (wtf was I thinking? I dunno) and finally said screw it. Next day, I get a message from Amy and life becomes grand again lol

Circle of Life

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:41 pm

JGH27 wrote:all I can say is wait for a new "Worst Date Evar!" story lmao.
I hope this doesn't happen to you again. D:

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 pm

smashbro wrote:

I'm just afrid it's too good to be true and something will go wrong. I need some courage, perhaps I'll just Show Her My Moves?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 am

JGH27 wrote:
smashbro wrote:

I'm just afrid it's too good to be true and something will go wrong. I need some courage, perhaps I'll just Show Her My Moves?
YES!

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:26 am

I'm in love Very Happy I love you

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 am

Now let's just hope it lasts.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:14 am

Have a date with her Saturday possibly if she has it off and it's before I head to Toronto for a night of security work and then going to a hockeygame with her and her friends Sunday night. So, here's the basic run down on her lol

Physical:
5'10"
Shoulder length brunette
Nice body
Killer smile

Common Ground:
Hockey
Armin Van Buuren and Euro dance music
Wrestling
Carnival Models (I literally nearly died upon hearing this)
Both our sets of friends can't believe the other exists lol
We both use a lot of scarasm and innuendo's

So far we haven't disagreed on anything *knock on wood* plus she thinks I'm cute lol.

Life is good Cool

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 am

Just saying, it's healthy for a couple to disagree on something. The key is that the disagreement doesn't ruin the relationship. [/Dr. Phil]

She's a keeper alright.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 am

I'm so happy for you.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 am

Awesome! Does she like TWBB too? Razz

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

smashbro wrote:Just saying, it's healthy for a couple to disagree on something. The key is that the disagreement doesn't ruin the relationship. [/Dr. Phil]

QFT

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Cena wrote:
smashbro wrote:Just saying, it's healthy for a couple to disagree on something. The key is that the disagreement doesn't ruin the relationship. [/Dr. Phil]

QFT

Trust me, I know this and am sure there'll be disagreements as that is healthy. Just please never quote Dr. Phil again lol.

Blue: I haven't brought it up yet, hopefully she does Cool

Anyways thanks everyone Smile

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 pm

JGH27 wrote:
Cena wrote:

QFT

Trust me, I know this and am sure there'll be disagreements as that is healthy. Just please never quote Dr. Phil again lol.

Blue: I haven't brought it up yet, hopefully she does Cool

Anyways thanks everyone Smile
If she doesn't like TWBB, this may be a deal breaker. Razz

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 pm

As long she can respect the fact that I like it then fine, I had someone before who was dead against it. That was hard to try working around lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

You just keep swinging J! bounce

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Worst date ever

Post  Dixon_Cider on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 am

I went on this date with my gf at the time cousin and was told by my gf that she wanted me to screw her cousin brains out. I oddly enough ask her why the hell would you want me to do that she said so she can tell me how good you are in bed because my gf was a virgin. So long story being short I met her cousin who was smoking hot and we had a bunch of drinks and smoke a lil herb and ended up screwing in the back seat of her 60 thousand dollar Eddie Bauer truck and I even kick out one of the speakers.....So the next day my gf calls me on the phone and says to me you should have screw her cousin harder ...It turn out to be the worst date ever cause at the time she was a online gf so we never officially met but the cousin turn out to be actually the gf and she was married and had kids ..which made it my worst date ever

Dixon_Cider
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am

Dixon_Cider wrote:I went on this date with my gf at the time cousin and was told by my gf that she wanted me to screw her cousin brains out. I oddly enough ask her why the hell would you want me to do that she said so she can tell me how good you are in bed because my gf was a virgin. So long story being short I met her cousin who was smoking hot and we had a bunch of drinks and smoke a lil herb and ended up screwing in the back seat of her 60 thousand dollar Eddie Bauer truck and I even kick out one of the speakers.....So the next day my gf calls me on the phone and says to me you should have screw her cousin harder ...It turn out to be the worst date ever cause at the time she was a online gf so we never officially met but the cousin turn out to be actually the gf and she was married and had kids ..which made it my worst date ever

*speechless* affraid

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top