Worst Date EVAR!

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worst Date EVAR!

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm

UPDATE: This girl who I thought was perfect just ripped me a new one because she decided to take everything I said tonight and twist it. So I'm pissed off and really wishing I had Vodka

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 pm

.............s***.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:57 pm

lolwut.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 am

So, she went and had a shower. Came back, we talked (I was cautious as hell) and both apologized (I was a bit in the wrong unintentionally) andthe night ends very bizarre like going umm deeper then what she got pissed off about earlier. So now I'm sitting here wondering where the fuck I can find a manual for understanding women :S lol. Not being a jerk or anything, I'm seriously baffled at some of my experiences with them.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 am

*hug*

I'm a woman and I don't even understand my own gender sometimes. A somewhat friend of mine got dumped yesterday (serves her right) cause she had 'rules' for dating and wasn't behaving very maturely and being a good girlfriend (she invited his friend over to watch a movie and went OUT OF HER WAY to tell her boyfriend how sweet and wonderful his friend was and how nice it was when he came over to watch movies, she also decided it was okay to pick up on all his flaws...etc.)

I have trouble understanding guys, though, my friend got dumped THE DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY by this real douche of a guy (who happens to by my boyfriend's housemate) who went out for dinner with her and her parents the previous night and then dumped her cause he, I quote, "just wanted to fuck somebody", would constantly lecture her about not trying hard enough in the relationship (she freaks about too much physical contact, on their first kiss he stuck his tongue down her throat). Yeah.

In summary, men and woman both suck and so do relationships.

/rant

I constantly have to drag my boyfriend out places to get him to do anything nice with me. At the moment all he does is play Pokemon Platinum, which I guess saves me having to sleep with him or anything cause he's too engrossed in the game. We had wi-fi battles in the same room. ffs. Relationships also happen to be boring when you get too settled.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 am

queen_camilla wrote:'rules'

Laughing so hard atm.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 am

Her rules were quite hilarious. The whole 'you have to wait for the boy to call you first, you shouldn't show them any affection until they show you some, you have to be all mysterious and never straightforward...'
From experience, I know that is all bullshit.
My friend tried to tell her that and she's like "well, look at how YOUR relationship turned out!"
At that point, she hadn't really even been in a relationship. Who's laughing now, Daisy? =P

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 am

queen_camilla wrote:*hug*

I'm a woman and I don't even understand my own gender sometimes. A somewhat friend of mine got dumped yesterday (serves her right) cause she had 'rules' for dating and wasn't behaving very maturely and being a good girlfriend (she invited his friend over to watch a movie and went OUT OF HER WAY to tell her boyfriend how sweet and wonderful his friend was and how nice it was when he came over to watch movies, she also decided it was okay to pick up on all his flaws...etc.)

I have trouble understanding guys, though, my friend got dumped THE DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY by this real douche of a guy (who happens to by my boyfriend's housemate) who went out for dinner with her and her parents the previous night and then dumped her cause he, I quote, "just wanted to fuck somebody", would constantly lecture her about not trying hard enough in the relationship (she freaks about too much physical contact, on their first kiss he stuck his tongue down her throat). Yeah.

In summary, men and woman both suck and so do relationships.

/rant

I constantly have to drag my boyfriend out places to get him to do anything nice with me. At the moment all he does is play Pokemon Platinum, which I guess saves me having to sleep with him or anything cause he's too engrossed in the game. We had wi-fi battles in the same room. ffs. Relationships also happen to be boring when you get too settled.

Thanks

Your friend seems very snobby by the sounds of it with her rules, not to sound rude I just think those rules are to give her power in a relationship. Should be a 2 way street.

As far as your second part, most guys seem to be just like that and that's sorta what she took the wrong way and tore into me about. The convo went into stuff about dating and I asked her how many boyfriends/relationships she's had. She's 21, she says not many, maybe 15. Now maybe I'm just out of the loop but isn't 15 kinda a lot? She asked me how many I've had and I told her 1 honest girlfriend and she then said "Oh, so you've just screwed a bunch of random girls then"

I told her no, I've only been with 3 in that way and then she acted weird and mentioned everyone she's been with has had a lot of experience. I replied "well I just don't go screwing random girls" which turned out to be a HUGE mistake. She took that as meaning I was calling her a w***e and tore into me even after I explained that what I meant was that I wasn't like most guys and she immediately says you got that right. She then tore into me for even talking about dating while her mom's in the hospital calling me insensitive. That last bit really pissed me off because I'm the type of guy who'd be there for anybody.

So she takes off, has a shower comes back and we talk. I avoid mentioning anything for a few before finding a suitable opportunity for coming across as insensitive. She admits to being wrong in lashing out at me and the night gets weird from there as she starts asking about sexual stuff (which is a lot deeper then simple dating stuff) so now I'm confused as hell.

Rant/

As for your thoughts on relationships, being settled would make things boring. Sounds like yours has sorta gotten that way and I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 pm

I guess growing up is hard no matter where you come from. Sad

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Ouch. That really sucks. *hug*
She sounds a little insecure - not to be rude or anything.

As for my friend with rules, bah, I pay her out all the time. She annoys the crap out of me. Which is why I don't talk to her much. It was all about having the power in the relationship and the fact that it seemed very one-sided was part of the reason it ended.
Ahh, learning.
This is my first relationship but at least I can handle it more maturely, heh.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

I dated a certifiable slut for two weeks.

((This was, of course, before I found out that she was a certifiable slut.))

It was fun. And by fun I mean not very fun. We went to Prom together, she gave me my first kiss (which I now consider null-and-void), and I later find out that she's a cheating slut. The best part is that I have to see her at work practically ever day. :/

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

That's pretty rough, man. No one wants their prom to bring about bad memories.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Hrm, I suppose, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade....? I'm probably not the best guy in the world to impart advice for relationships, I usually just say 'bail' when the going gets tough, but sometimes its a bit harder than that to just let go huh? Honestly sounds like the 'missus' digs ya JGH, but probably other things on her mind are making her say the wrong things (like her mom being in the hospital probably subconsiously *sp* weighed her down). & Camilla, that's just carma Razz I always tell my friends, family & co-workers that no matter what belief you hold or if you believe in none at all, every action comes full circle, just looks like it hit your friend as well. You definitely have the right attitude about give & take in relationships, & for the bus thing? Bah, don't hit the panic button until your BF comes home asking if these shoes match this bag Cool (j/k~ <3 )

P.S. If you guys ever need a drink & a party, holler at your boy! I accommodate everyone Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Relationships definately have to be give-and-take. This girl's rules kinda remind me of the Princess Diaries (ew, now I have to own up to having read that once) and like the main character read Jane Eyre (double ew, that's my favourite book they're ruining) and decided not to chase boys but instead wait for them to make moves. Naturally, this completely failed, because they wouldn't call guys back e.t.c.
So girls have a lot of completely wrong ideas about relationships. That, and we turn in to psycho bitches once every month (haha, sorry). I must apologise on behalf of my gender, heh.

*hug* for Cena - some girls just really don't get it, ahaha. I live in hope that sluttish girls get their comeuppance. I went to a school of girls with orange skin, bleached hair and tiny uniforms, and being a girl who didn't get out much and was perhaps leaning a little too close to overweight, simply had to pray that my time would one day come. Hello, university. B)
But you'd hear girls going on about cheating on their boyfriends and going to parties and sleeping with randoms, hell, one girl's stepmother owned a brothel, and I would just think to myself "wow, no wonder guys hate us". Well not hate, but you know what I mean. Heh.
(The hate more came from the classes where women's rights were drilled in to us day after day...innuendo completely intentional ;D )

Wow, I've completely gone off topic again. Heh, sorry. Just saying my apologies to all the guys out there who've been screwed over by girls. We are horrible people.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 pm

My luck with girls hasn't been the best, actually. The first one I ever crushed on happened to be my best friend's sister.

...of course, this was when I was 12. XD

The next one came out (although now I think she's actually bi) the day I was going to confess that I had fallen for her. ^^;

Then came Red (the first girl I mentioned, the socially inept one). And then the slut.

And finally, the love of my life. ^^

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 pm

You have to look a lot to find the right one, I guess. Smile

Ehh, I think I'm falling out of love. Oh well, I'm only 18.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 am

queen_camilla wrote:You have to look a lot to find the right one, I guess. Smile

Ehh, I think I'm falling out of love. Oh well, I'm only 18.

I immediately thought of this song when you said that.

Now, Cena I'm happy you finally found someone who makes you happy Smile
Camilla, sorry to hear it but you're young and I'm sure you'd have no problem finding someone else Wink Also, if he is checking out the other team then it's his loss.

Surge, I never went to my prom for that very reason. Regretting it now but alas what can I do.

Briefly spoke with this girl today, things seem normal again so hopefully it was just a stress thing. What's bugging me now is this girl from earlier in the year who I was obsessed over and got rejected by (I believe there's several mentions of her in this thread already lol) I now find myself thinking about her ALL the time. Not even in a love way but just in a friend way as we had it out in August and until this past week I barely thought about her. Now I can't stop and it's driving me mad. Anyone have any idea's why this may be?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Justead this Facebook note from a friend and thought I'd share it here as it kinda fits the general idea of the thread.

Read This and Then Really Think About The Situation Your In

Maybe we are meant to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. Maybe when the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. Maybe the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. Maybe it is true that we don't know what we have got until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but if it does not, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem right. Find the one that makes your heart smile. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy. Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you are the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Way to deep and emotional for me to really bother reading right now, but I recognise the philosophy behind the first lines. I havent had mĂșch bad luck with girls. Sure, had my share of dumpings and regrets in the morning but I actually enjoyed my time with the girls I was with, and still maintain good contact with pretty much al my exes.

Cept for the one who turned clinically depressed a year after the break up.....Afraid she killed herself, but no way of comfirming that.

Aside from that, I dont linger in the "the worst" part much. yes I am a optimist.....for now Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

I know some people who I'd like to show this to...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sick of sickness on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I havent been on a date (by choice) in about 4 years. I have a 27 year-long history of abuse, and so if you knew me, the reason for this choice would make sense.

So tonight, for the first time in years, I went on a date....during that time, I remained pretty much to myself with 2 experiences of kissing/fornication...but in that time, that was it.

I am a loner.

So I met this girl. Kept telling me how awesome I am. How great and funny I am. Tells me we need to hang out. We hang out for a few hours.

She just wants to be friends. I ALWAYS get stuck as the friend and dont know how to do it otherwise.

As mark twain said, "be good, and you will be lonesome"

So..back into the cave I go. I really hate being in the "game." MY choices are death by gunshot to the head or death by a thousand papercuts.

Ill take the former. (ITS A METAPHOR).

Being in the world with this bullshit is just the papercuts....back into the cave I go....Im supposed to hang out with her again. Friends are good. But Ive never had a gf and its fucking time I had one.

But Jeffrey Lewis was wrong...it IS impossible.

Last edited by sick of sickness on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

sick of sickness
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:24 pm

For anyone who remembers my woeful tale, almost 3 years now.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:For anyone who remembers my woeful tale, almost 3 years now.

That sucks man, have you found anyone since?

*probably a dumb question on my part*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 am

Is making out supposed to be disgusting? I didn't think so. I went back to my bf's house for a bit and he was trying to make out with me and kept slobbering on my face. I had to wipe my mouth every few minutes. Gross.
Plus, I paid for lunch today. Still breaking in to my birthday moniez. Money that's meant to go towards a car or my trip to London next year. Sad

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:58 am

I've still never been on a date.
Or had a gf.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down