Worst Date EVAR!

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worst Date EVAR!

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Hate to sound like a jerk, but odds are if you are at church they aren't really so wrong to be putting their beliefs out there. it's implied that everyone there is down for hearing what they have to say.
Still, that's rough.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm

smashbro wrote:I think it would kinda bite you if you date more J-named girls cause what if you accidently confuse her name with someone else. THEN you'd be fucked,

It's happened lol Thankfully not while I was with either 1. I would be talking to my friends and would occasionally get Jess (my first gf) and Jenn (girl who I love but doesn't love me) mixed up.

Surge: Understandable but when they literally won't let you leave until you "save your soul" it tends to get to me. I see your point though.

Fobby: I'm choosing to LMFAO at her extreme stupidity

Sanosukesama: I don't believe someones fucking with me so much because almost every girl I've dated has done similar shit like this. Though I've had people fuck with me like that in highschool.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 am

Ugh, headache. been gone a week and the entire forum has forgotten about me. Something similar to a long date, you could say. Just had the exams and went out to a small island in the north of Holland for a week with girls I hang out with a lot. There was one other guy along so if we were to divide it, we both would have 3 girls. He just got together with one of the girls though, so that leaves me with 5. Needless to say right now the life is sucked out of me :p I slept in a tent with 3 other girls, 2 people a cabin. I still can't say wether it is lucky or unfortunate but the weather in Holland sucks, and sucks even more on a island. So the first two nights we start cuddling up against each other and the third night we start making out. I've been hanging out with all those girls for 2 years, and never figured her out of all of them for a closet pervert. There was a unspoken agreement that we would stick with being make-out buddies and we wouldn't let the rest notice, so no strings attached.

Ow, also going to clubs....Nothing for a guy like me. I atracted two ugly girls and one gay guy....I really apreciated the girls help with that last one. One pushed him off and the rest starts dancing against and around me seductivly to scare him off :p

Last edited by Avalanche91 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failing at engrish)

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 pm

I changed my mind sorry. The worst date for me ever though ended up with my friend leaving me, taking his girlfriend and my girlfriend home, alone. And I had to walk home.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:30 am

hehe wauw, compared to some of the stories here I am a lucky dastard indeed

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm

In a flip of the coin, I figured I'd tell about my best date....so far anyways.

I met the girl at a Tim Horton's where we talked for half an hour. Went back to her place to watch a movie (as we planned prior). It was supposed to be the Dark Knight but I couldn't find it so we watched Wall-E and Beauty and the Beast. She was flirting a lot and so it went well. We horsed around for a bit then had to go downstairs (she was renting a room and the persons kid had school and his room was right next to hers). We continued to talk and fool around and ended up making out for a bit before she finally had to kick me out at 3am lol.

Now things didn't work out in the end, but it was still the best date so far. Hopefully when I go out with this other girl I've found this weekend if she's in town it'll top it Very Happy

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Lol, I come back from a break and this thread is all ready 3 pages long

Naturi
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Naturi wrote:Lol, I come back from a break and this thread is all ready 3 pages long

lol, umm you're welcome?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:27 pm

JGH27 wrote:In a flip of the coin, I figured I'd tell about my best date....so far anyways.

I met the girl at a Tim Horton's where we talked for half an hour. Went back to her place to watch a movie (as we planned prior). It was supposed to be the Dark Knight but I couldn't find it so we watched Wall-E and Beauty and the Beast. She was flirting a lot and so it went well. We horsed around for a bit then had to go downstairs (she was renting a room and the persons kid had school and his room was right next to hers). We continued to talk and fool around and ended up making out for a bit before she finally had to kick me out at 3am lol.

Now things didn't work out in the end, but it was still the best date so far. Hopefully when I go out with this other girl I've found this weekend if she's in town it'll top it Very Happy

You can do iiiiittt~!!! All niiiight looooong~!!! cheers Make sure we get the post-game report & good luck bro Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Truth be told.

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:10 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:I don't know if this is going to catch the ire or praise of other members here but regarding my recent trip to the US~

I meet some friendly americans who accomodated me while I was staying in St Louis, they introduce me to some of their friends. One lovely lady named Jen, we exchanged all of about four sentences with each other... something like this:

Me: G'day I'm Chris, nice to meet you. *shakes hand*
Jen: Hi Chris I'm Jen. *shakes hand*

~Not too far from that point in time as Jen is leaving the apartment~

Jen: Nice meeting you Chris!
Me: Nice meeting you too! (basically)

Now there isn't any hidden inuendo in that interaction so stop looking guys, later that day I get taken out to a mile long shopping mall, one of the agenda's was my hosts finding me an "American Woman" which consumed about 6 hours of the rest of the day. No real attempts were made and majority of ladies were either 20 years my junior or senior... not gonna happen.

However when I/we get back to the apartment I find one of the roomies looking under cushions and clutter for something, I ask unwittingly

Me: Lost something mate?
H: Yeah a peice of paper, for you actually.

Obviously this confused me, I'd been in St Louis for all of about 3 days... what could be on a piece of paper for me!? Turns out he had been dropped off at the apartment earlier that day by Jen and she asked him "Do you think the aussie is home?" Obviously since he'd been out for 'x' amount of hours he had no idea, so Jen came up to look around. I wasn't there.

So eventually the number is found, I call Jen up and we got together for a night on the town and hanged out for a few days after that at her place too. So the irony of this story is that I was taken out to find a lady when one was searching me out where I was staying. Hehe lol!

Ah yes... You told me this story already, Chris... But strang how you ended up with her and didn't even like her... But did the ... with her. >=D Ah, what can you do? XD lol *smirks sarcastically at him as she playfully saluts him in an sarcastic manner as well, razzing him hard* XD I always say if you aren't into the whole package, keep it sealed! ~.6

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 pm

NullTheDummy wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
However when I/we get back to the apartment I find one of the roomies looking under cushions and clutter for something, I ask unwittingly

Me: Lost something mate?
H: Yeah a peice of paper, for you actually.

Obviously this confused me, I'd been in St Louis for all of about 3 days... what could be on a piece of paper for me!? Turns out he had been dropped off at the apartment earlier that day by Jen and she asked him "Do you think the aussie is home?" Obviously since he'd been out for 'x' amount of hours he had no idea, so Jen came up to look around. I wasn't there.

So eventually the number is found, I call Jen up and we got together for a night on the town and hanged out for a few days after that at her place too. So the irony of this story is that I was taken out to find a lady when one was searching me out where I was staying. Hehe lol!

Ah yes... You told me this story already, Chris... But strang how you ended up with her and didn't even like her... But did the ... with her. >=D Ah, what can you do? XD lol *smirks sarcastically at him as she playfully saluts him in an sarcastic manner as well, razzing him* XD

lol, I love how you're pretty much always razzing the guy.

Sanosukesama: Thanks, I shall post the results and I'm expecting them to be of the good variety.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know my limits... XD

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm

JGH27 wrote:

lol.. Thank you. ^.^ He and I know each other well... and he knows my sense of humor and knows I will only go so far and be so bold to an extent. XD So, I am glad you are enjoying it.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

NullTheDummy wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

lol.. Thank you. ^.^ He and I know each other well... and he knows my sense of humor and knows I will only go so far and be so bold to an extent. XD So, I am glad you are enjoying it.

I have a friend and she's pretty much the same way as you seem to be with Chris, so it's funnier seeing it happen to someone else lol. Difference is this girl has no bounds lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whoa, cool. =O

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 pm

JGH27 wrote:
NullTheDummy wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

I have a friend and she's pretty much the same way as you seem to be with Chris, so it's funnier seeing it happen to someone else lol. Difference is this girl has no bounds lol

Oh, I would love to have no boundries with Chris. But I have already pull the bold and extreme jokes on him and he has reacted poorly toward them. So, I just make sure it doesn't go too far so he doesn't get mad or hurt by it. >.< XD

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Or is it, you're worried he may TAKE YOUR MIND?!?!?! BEOOOOUUUUUUWWWWOOOOOOOHHHH!!! (Hands the torch back to Mentok) Thanks bro, just had to fill in your shoes for a minute.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:Or is it, you're worried he may TAKE YOUR MIND?!?!?! BEOOOOUUUUUUWWWWOOOOOOOHHHH!!! (Hands the torch back to Mentok) Thanks bro, just had to fill in your shoes for a minute.

lol.... *hands Sanosukesama a globe of the world made of pudding... chocolate pudding... o.o* XD Ah, this is the best I can do with providing a villian the world. XD Now, please pass it to Mentok for me, okay? =D

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 am

Sanosukesama wrote:Or is it, you're worried he may TAKE YOUR MIND?!?!?! BEOOOOUUUUUUWWWWOOOOOOOHHHH!!! (Hands the torch back to Mentok) Thanks bro, just had to fill in your shoes for a minute.

ZOMBIE GUARDS, SEIZE HIM!!!

(A mentok reference incase no one saw it)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 am

Haha, are you back from your US trip Mentok? (Oh noes, its teh zombie guards! *grabs the nearest shotgun, cuz you know, they're always around when zombies are*)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:45 am

Sanosukesama wrote:Haha, are you back from your US trip Mentok? (Oh noes, its teh zombie guards! *grabs the nearest shotgun, cuz you know, they're always around when zombies are*)

XD He has been back for a month now. =P Just been hiding like a shadow among us. @.@

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh! Well then....*clears throat* uhhh.....how's those...shadows....treating you...? >.>

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:Haha, are you back from your US trip Mentok? (Oh noes, its teh zombie guards! *grabs the nearest shotgun, cuz you know, they're always around when zombies are*)

Oh I've been back home for a while, [comment retracted].

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallin on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

I think this actually fits as a worst date ever story.

Last edited by Kallin on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm

DUDE, ixney on the quoteh lol.

But yes, that possibly trumps mine. Now THAT says something lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile