Worst Date EVAR!

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worst Date EVAR!

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:12 am

yeah that about makes sense yeah. I can find myself and the relations I had pretty well in those points

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote: I believe many pages ago I posted the definition of love, it involved a sniper rifle and a kneecap. Yes, that sounds about right.

I would've written a more clever reply to this, but there are only so many synonyms for wanting to shoot myself in the brain.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:01 am

The nightmare continues. I think I can feel my mind draining.
...I want to wake up.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Blue Madness wrote:The nightmare continues. I think I can feel my mind draining.
...I want to wake up.
No, you will stay asleep Razz

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm

F' you.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Blue Madness wrote:F' you.
Shortest message I've seen to get positive notoriety. lol, well done. Laughing

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:38 pm

nobody cares lolz

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 pm

One time, this girl told me she loved me on our first date. Then she was like, "Oops, did I say that out loud?" I just thought to myself, "WTF, she clearly did that on purpose." But I just sad, "Oh that's okay." I should have ran for the hills then. Big red flag there.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 am

Joseppi wrote:One time, this girl told me she loved me on our first date. Then she was like, "Oops, did I say that out loud?" I just thought to myself, "WTF, she clearly did that on purpose." But I just sad, "Oh that's okay." I should have ran for the hills then. Big red flag there.
So that big red flag turned into a siren towards the latter half of the relationship, reading between the lines I guess your not with her anymore?

Speaking about that, one thing that seems to annoy almost every guy is when a girl mumbles something to which you say "What? Huh? Pardon?" or something along those lines and then they go "Oh, nothing."

Like so many forum go'ers before me have said "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~~!!"

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Matti wrote:Well, it may be a slight necro, but after reading the topic through I feel compelled to share.

WARNING! THIS IS A HUGE WALL OF TEXT! READ AT OWN RISK!

Spoiler:

I can't feel love, but I enjoy manipulating emotions and I never stay any longer than it takes me to finish up and get out.

Now, before you go hating on me, please hear me out.

Side note: I'm not expecting pity, sympathy or anything at all really. Just thought I'd share my own hard luck story.

If I am going to be able to justify those statements at all, I'm gonna have to go way back in to my childhood.

I was born in February. In late November this same year, a friend of my parents gave birth to a girl, let's call her Alice.

Alice and I were brought up alongside each other, we shared the same of hobby of playing video games. We were so close that there was literally a telepathic link between us, an unspoken conversation. We could sit in separate corners of the room, doing different things, but still consider it playing together. As of age 8, we began calling each other girl- and boyfriend, even though best friends would be a better description.

Now, I am a very alone person. Yes, alone. Not lonely, I have friends, but alone in the way that I can stand in the middle of a crowd and feel like I'm the last person alive. Other people don't exist to me. This all began even before I started school, but it escalated a lot before becoming the part of me that it is.

Anyway, back then I had three friends. My brother, another boy my age named Kim and Alice. This was all I needed. Other kids would invite me over, or come ring my bell asking to play, but I always responded "No". They would ask why, and I would reply "I just don't want to", even though the correct answer would've been "I don't feel the need to communicate with you on any level."

Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that I was severely torn up inside regarding my thoughts on love. As I got older, the otherwise so obvious connection to Alice began shuddering under the weight of my thoughts. And thanks to the wonderful Internet, the issue of sex became needlessly big to me. Every single thing I wrote or thought up for 6 years contained my thoughts on the subject; It was needless. I didn't need girls, and sex was just for insecure teenagers. Remember, we're talking about the kid who couldn't wait to turn fifteen so he could take his mighty sword and go on the adventure of his lifetime... [/RPGjoke]

A lot of shit happened, including me moving a long way upwards in the country, and I found myself in the situation of needed to bid Alice farewell. We had never kissed, and she wanted to. But I did not. I honestly can't remember why, but knowing myself it came first from shyness, but then evolved into unwavering stubbornness. I left her crying in her room, and didn't hear from her for ten years. Sometimes a thought would flit in her direction, but nothing more.

In the meantime, I went through what everybody does in their teens; I don't think I need to name it all, you've heard it before. I got my first girlfriend at the age of 16, and at the same time my first experience with sexual intercourse. But halfway through our two-year relationship, there was thins nagging feeling in my head.

Is this what love feels like? I knew she loved me, there was no doubt. But I was just following along, I had never loved before. And no, I didn't count Alice and me as "love". So this first girl, she's head over heels in me and I can't feel a thing. I wanted to love her, I wanted it so bad. I started lying. Making up stories and acting along frighteningly good in my theatre of delusions. Forcing her to show me how much she cared, making her sad so that I could comfort her(the only thing that even gave slight impressions on me) and acts of the like.

Needless to say, I hated myself. I still do. I put her through a horrifying mental experiment and I will never be able to forgive myself. The only upside was that when we finally did break up, I didn't cry, get angry, get plastered and pass out or anything. I just went back home and continued where I left off playing old arcade games.

After spending the longer of my growing years in the upper regions of the land, I moved back down again, to my old roots. I reunited with Kim and began navigating the life again. It felt good to be home. I even visited my childhood house.

But the main thing that happened did so after my sixth attempt at a solid relationship had failed miserably. I reunited with Alice.

At first, we hit it off perfectly. We were best friends, just like before! It turned out that neither one of us had changed a bit. She had a boyfriend now(who eerily enough shared my name at the time; Matthew) and we talked about all the things we'd missed out on. We grew back into old habit of being able to talk about absolutely everything, like the border-of-gender wasn't even there.

Soon, her relationship began getting shaky, and so was mine at the time. I basically fed off hit-and-run one night stands and easy catches. Being in a band has it's share of upsides...

Yeah. So we began talking about all this, or rather she did and I decided not to tell her I was an inconsiderate jerk. Watching her cry, hearing her voice all cracked up, just like all those years ago, her looks (gotta love them big girls), and her eyes. Dear god those eyes.

I think you see what I'm getting at here. Yes, it turned out that the man who'd lived his entire life believing there was no such thing as love was already in love to begin with. With the first girl he ever met.

Super, right? I can just tell her how I feel, I can make her break up with her boyfriend easily and she'll be all mine!

... *sigh* There's only one teeny tiny little itty bitty fucking problem.

She doesn't see me as just a guy, she sees me as her brother. She even jokes about how good I look and how she would totally bang me, but she's not into incest.

I'm lost. Nothing makes me feel anymore. I feel sorry for the random girls I hook up with, because I know that I'll never be able to love them truly, by my whole heart.

Because my heart belongs to someone else.

Sometimes, when she's sitting next to me and laughing or talking or whatever, I dare to send a thought her way. A tiny little package, meant for no one but her, and I wonder...

Can she still feel it?

Can she still feel... the link?

This goes out to those who love appears to escape from. I hope you never end up like me.

That's all I can say really. Thanks to anyone who has the patience to read it all though, haha

Ok, matti considering you meant this (as it feels like a tragic movie script) I feel for you as I would say that's a hell of a love life to have. But, if you confess your feelings to her you'll either find she was feeling the same as you, or your relationship with her will get awkward. And, if you all have that link... then the relationship will eventually smooth back over as soon as you can be just friends with her. Either way, its better to try

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:05 pm

I dated a girl once. We went and saw Watchmen. It was getting pretty good until she started trying to be Romantic. I didn't want to miss the nuclear bomb dream sequence.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Erik426 wrote:Ok, matti considering you meant this (as it feels like a tragic movie script) I feel for you as I would say that's a hell of a love life to have. But, if you confess your feelings to her you'll either find she was feeling the same as you, or your relationship with her will get awkward. And, if you all have that link... then the relationship will eventually smooth back over as soon as you can be just friends with her. Either way, its better to try
Yeah, sounds easy doesn't it. I'm afraid that her boyfriend happens to be one of the three people on this earth(the other two being the girl and my brother) that I genuinely care about. I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm pretty sure it won't get awkward over time. Even though I've stopped, I'm still a good liar/actor. I can put myself aside completely to uphold a charade.

And yes, everything I've written is true. I may be an annoying asswipe, but I never lie. I'd rather say the cold and crude truth than nest myself in lies. Treat others the way you wish to be treated yourself, as a wise man once said.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Okay so i'm drunk off my ass right now and Alice is here, what do I do? any tips at all?

Edit: In sweden the current state I'm in in is called snefull, which means "dunk the wrong way" which in IT'S way tranleats to "drunk the wrog way"

Last edited by Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Matti wrote:Okay so i'm drunk off my ass right now and Alice is here, what do I do? any tips at all?

Do NOT tell her you love her. Just play it cool and act natural.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm

OF COURSE I WON'T what do you think I am, some kind of fucking idiot? That would ruin the coming days since she and her boyfriend is staying over new year.

Last edited by Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Seriously, you're drunk so you COULD go with the "I was drunk, didn't know what I was doing"

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgivenous then to ask permission. Otherwise I don't have much advice. Do whatever your heart or brain tells you. Sorry I'm not better help

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks guys but really there's nothing I can do, I just realized

Sorry for posting but I'm feeling rather distracive at the moment

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Dude, no worries. Have you seen/read some of the shit I've posted outta frustration and stuff?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah I think can't remember it now though lol

Edit: I'm off to bed now anyway now so it doesn├Ąt matter, I'll check in tomorrow if anyone's interested

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 pm

So I'm going ice skating on Sunday, with my friend & her friend who I've been 'shipping' over (hope I used that properly ;P ) for the last few weeks. She's been in Texas with family & is returning to the Bay Area tomorrow night, so Sunday she's going to come hang out. Now, the thing is, I have no clue how to ice skate Razz But, since its an opportunity to meet the friend, I said screw it, let's go. Hopefully I don't fail epicly & become a total tool, but, afterwards they want to go to the movies to see 'It's Complicated'. Now I don't normally have an issue with Alec Baldwin, but.........heh, let's just say it doesn't look like my kind of movie. BUT! Again, for the greater good of getting to know the friend, I will bear with it & feign interest Razz Wish me luck!

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am

Good luck, Sano!

Ice skating is fun (though personally, I prefer rollerblading Razz) and that movie looks awful but hey, maybe you'll get a few laughs out of it?

Apparently I have to go to a movie with this guy from work on Tuesday. I told him we're seeing The Princess and The Frog. He invited me round to his place tonight (wtf) though I finished work at 8 and he doesn't finish until 1am...he's also the guy who asked me out like, moments after I broke up with my boyfriend (for the first time).

Kiiiinda hoping that's not a date.

Saw Sherlock Holmes with another guy from work last week, and the first thing my mum said to me was "so, was that a daaaate?" lolwut.

Oh, my ex was being cordial to me, until I told him he sucked at making hot chocolate. At which point he stormed off, and then only spoke to me to ask for his stuff back. Earlier in the day he'd said I could keep borrowing it (his stuff being his GameCube controller, which means no more Brawl for me until I can get one/playing Brawl with the Wiimote, ew, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and F-Zero GX, and his GameCube memory card).

Basically, I hate men. And why is it I'm not allowed to hang out with them without bad things happening? (My ex got so mad at me for going to Sherlock Holmes with this other guy/talking to guys on the TWBB FORUM, for crying out loud, that I had to dump him. That and I didn't like him in that way, but yeah).

You all hate my gender? Yours is just as annoying. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 am

hmmm.....yeah any gender can be an asshole. shame you lose so much gamecube related stuff.

talking to guys on a forum causes people to get mad on you? If this was 4chan I might have understood, but here MOST people are more considerate adults no? When they feel like it anyway...

Also, when a guy wants to go see a movie with you, assume that from his point of view, its a date.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 am

But I'm pretty sure in the first case it was still friends. I had a boyfriend at the time, and nothing more has come of that. Razz

Relationships are hella confusing.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:06 am

tell me about it. had a slightly less fucking form of a fuck-buddy last summer to the point that she'd be jealous if I was alone with another girl. and then she takes a boyfriend herself O.o what gives

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 am

Ha, well my ex is going to join the navy so he can get all the girls (so he says, personally I think he'll be attracting more guys) and I'll be here being single. Dammit, I got one-upped.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top