Worst Date EVAR!

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worst Date EVAR!

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

JGH27 wrote:DUDE, ixney on the quoteh lol.

But yes, that possibly trumps mine. Now THAT says something lol

Aye, ixney on that quote Kallin. xD

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Is it sad that when this girl (not on these forums but a girl I'm talking to online) pops online my heart jumps and no matter how shitty my days been it brightens it up 10 fold?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm

JGH27 wrote:Is it sad that when this girl (not on these forums but a girl I'm talking to online) pops online my heart jumps and no matter how shitty my days been it brightens it up 10 fold?

Only if you don't actually like her and you're heart jumps and brightens anyway. Then it's sad AND confusing, for other people too. Surprised

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
JGH27 wrote:Is it sad that when this girl (not on these forums but a girl I'm talking to online) pops online my heart jumps and no matter how shitty my days been it brightens it up 10 fold?

Only if you don't actually like her and you're heart jumps and brightens anyway. Then it's sad AND confusing, for other people too. Surprised

Well so far I'm liking her, we're supposed to hang out this weekend if she's back in town (currently in a course until August out by London, Ontario about a 3-4 hour drive from me) otherwise it'll be in 2 weeks after that. When we message each other they're like novels lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 pm

-wonders how much $5500 US equals out to in aussie dollars- Suspect
Oh, right, stay on topic...... umm... yeah. The first date I mentioned was probably the best, [comment retracted]

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 pm

I guess I'll throw my sappy story into the fray, for the record, poor old me has never had a girlfriend, boo hoo.

Theres just one girl I've ever had strong feelings for, I'm shy as hell in real life. Finally determined one night I was going to ask her out the next day. That same night my best friend popped up online asking if I was cool with him asking her out (He knew I liked her). I knew the answer was no but I typed out "Sure". He had just finished recovering from his first break up which was a year long relationship which he took really hard. I mean REALLY hard. So you sorta see some reasoning towards that dumb fucking idea. (This is his second relationship now)

Conclusion of story they've been dating for 2 years and I feel shitty every day and I think about her every day. I can't exactly hope for them to break up cause then I'm an asshole. Not to mention I beat myself up that I'm not good enough blah blah drama

Maybe someday.

------------------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go do something to man up. Maybe put my fist through a wall or something.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 pm

"To have loved and lost is a lot harder then to have never loved at all" Or so Van Helsin says. bounce

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Find this fitting as another song fits toooo well but I prefer not looking unmanly lol

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:"To have loved and lost is a lot harder then to have never loved at all" Or so Van Helsin says. bounce

So very true

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 pm

I think I'll man up with some disgusting stuff by my buddy. I love all his music. And before it gets pointed out, yes he's a furry, get over it. He's a fucking awesome guy.

Heres one for SOAD fans

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:-wonders how much $5500 US equals out to in aussie dollars-
Oh, right, stay on topic...... umm... yeah. The first date I mentioned was probably the best, the worst one is evidentally and unfortunately still plaguing me right now x_x

And she said she wasn't gonna be a pest here

Oh I've been back home for a while, oh and to clarify NullDummy isn't my friend she's actually an online stalker. Hence why she's on my ignore list and will make a comment on every post I make. Suspect -- on every post I make that's quoted since she can't see mine or on any post that refers to me.

lmao... Chris... You are such character. XD You can't stalk someone you haven't met before... and the reason why I quote your post is so that people know to whom I am referring to. o.0 I do this with everyone... Does that mean I am "stalking" to whom ever I quote? o.0

And sure the "first date" you had was great because of the *coughs* you know... Because you got some off a person you didn't like, no matter what. As for the second... that never happened... You never gave it the light of day and you and her were together for two years, so that wasn't a "date". And I know you are referring to me as the "pest", but you are only taking my sense of humor toward you as pesty. =P You and I are friends and I know you are such kidder. XD

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:09 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:"To have loved and lost is a lot harder then to have never loved at all" Or so Van Helsin says. bounce

That is only if you allow the love to slip away... Some people actually have the option and the second chance to try again if they want it so. ~.6

Last edited by NullTheDummy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:37 pm

The worst date ever for me was... when I was fouthteen yrs. old and some dude invited to a baseball game with his dad. XD He had paid for my way in, but the thing is I was still under "kids price". lol

And the second... even though this wasn't a date and it burdens me to say... Was an online relationship I had with someone for two years, with him claiming to me that we were soulmates and promising everything to me... Only to see it shattered and fall apart because he couldn't get over his pains... He wasn't tolerate enough... and he become very selfish in the end, exchanging true love for articfical pleasures... And during this year, he broke every promise he made to me... and won't take responsibility for it. He pretends to be someone he is not and tries to belittle me in front of others only to make himself look good... and when he really knows... he is the one to blame for it... for all the pain I have gone through.

The online relationship was hard and it wasn't the worse relationship I had... But how it ended... made it the worst I have ever experinced with all the sacrifices that I had made and seeing them being wasted and unappreciated.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok, I don't wish to see any members leaving this forum. Having said that, clearly there's an issue between Null and Mentok that needs to be resolved or at least come to some sort of peace treaty.

I think the best idea is for the 2 of you to simply ignore each other at least for the most part. Havng just been in a flame war with the Hunted people really don't want to read these things. So if you 2 could co-exist it'd be beneficial to more then just the 2 of you.

Not taking sides, just trying to help

Jeremy

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm

JGH27 wrote:Ok, I don't wish to see any members leaving this forum. Having said that, clearly there's an issue between Null and Mentok that needs to be resolved or at least come to some sort of peace treaty.

I think the best idea is for the 2 of you to simply ignore each other at least for the most part. Havng just been in a flame war with the Hunted people really don't want to read these things. So if you 2 could co-exist it'd be beneficial to more then just the 2 of you.

Jeremy

I agree with this. So, if Chris could man up and be mature about this... and not take my sense of humor to the next level, then we can work things out while we are on the fourm here. I am going to quote people and even on your post, Chris. But please don't take anything I say in an insulting manner. For the most part, I just wish to mingle with you and everyone else on here in a light hearted fashion.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Dude, you should be really careful with this... I've been through this once, and it ended up pretty badly.
I'm not saying the same thing IS going to happen to you, but if something goes wrong, it'll be devastating... So watch out.
Warchamp7 wrote:for the record, poor old me has never had a girlfriend, boo hoo.
Yeah.... I know the feeling. Sad

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 pm

@Warchamp: Hrmmm....don't know what to say to make the burdens go away, but if it helps, the ol' cliche about many fish out in the sea is true. Even if it doesn't happen the first or the second time, the world turns & life moves on. When the Fates/Gods above have us ready to meet that special someone, it'll happen, & if you've got good friends & family to surround yourself with, that'll definitely help pass the time. *hands Champ a beer* Shotgun that, and smash the can on your forehead. It'll put hair on your chest, guaranteed.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Blue Madness wrote:
Dude, you should be really careful with this... I've been through this once, and it ended up pretty badly.
I'm not saying the same thing IS going to happen to you, but if something goes wrong, it'll be devastating... So watch out.
Warchamp7 wrote:for the record, poor old me has never had a girlfriend, boo hoo.

Yes, I'm aware of the risk for devestation. Still suffering the effects of Jenn Sad but I'm hoping it goes well.

Now as for this girlfriend business. I never had my first gf until I was 20 and so far has been my only real gf. Had some dates but as you've read not exactly winners. So don't feel too bad guys.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

JGH27 wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:

Yes, I'm aware of the risk for devestation. Still suffering the effects of Jenn Sad but I'm hoping it goes well.

Now as for this girlfriend business. I never had my first gf until I was 20 and so far has been my only real gf. Had some dates but as you've read not exactly winners. So don't feel too bad guys.

*sighs* Hey, I feel for you, dude. And everyone who has or hasn't had a girlfriend. (Personally, I have never had a girlfriend. XD) But anyways, for those of you who had one and it didn't go well... I say that one day you'll meet the "right one". There are plenty of decent and real women out there that are looking for a good guy to share moments with. And as for the ones that haven't had a girlfriend, you don't know how lucky you are... Until you feel your heart breaking because of your relationship with your first love falls apart. A love that is so deep that can't see the cracks that are there, and you may feel will never end... but does.

This post is something I am speaking in general.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm

NullTheDummy wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:

*sighs* Hey, I feel for you, dude. And everyone who has or hasn't had a girlfriend. (Personally, I have never had a girlfriend. XD) But anyways, for those of you who had one and it didn't go well... I say that one day you'll meet the "right one". There are plenty of decent and real women out there that are looking for a good guy to share moments with. And as for the ones that haven't had a girlfriend, you don't know how lucky you are... Until you feel your heart breaking because of your relationship with your first love falls apart. A love that is so deep that can't see the cracks that are there, and you may feel will never end... but does.

This post is something I am speaking in general.

There is truth to this. Heartbreak is probably the WORST feeling in the world. I'm not even kidding and I've experienced some pretty bad things. The worst part is when it feels like you can't breathe and would probably feel like you'd rather die then go without the one love. Time does heal all wounds though so there's always a brighter tomorrow.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm

JGH27 wrote:Ok, I don't wish to see any members leaving this forum. Having said that, clearly there's an issue between Null and Mentok that needs to be resolved or at least come to some sort of peace treaty.

Jeremy

I'm perfectly content to be left alone o0 This is supported by the fact she was placed onto my block list indefinately and almost immediately.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Ok then, this should be settled then.

Moving on...

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:

Jeremy

I'm perfectly content to be left alone o0 This is supported by the fact she was placed onto my block list indefinately and almost immediately.

Oh, Chris... You'll be just fine with or without me being on your "block list". Plus... you need to check you email and get back to me. =P We need to talk.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Ok, seriously you gotta stop making a comment on everything he says. It's getting outta hand now

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:39 pm

JGH27 wrote:Ok, seriously you gotta stop making a comment on everything he says. It's getting outta hand now

He mentioned me... So I quoted him. But what I think he needs is to get off his high horse all because I have decided to start posting on his quotes to begin with, since I am new here, and using that to branch out with. =P

Like I said, there will be times I will quote him because the post or topic interest me... and it has nothing to do with him, or being a friend. Period.

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

Well...first: I never had a girlfriend either.

I'm playing Guild Wars for over 4 years now,and in my first year happened my personal Waterloo,Stalingrad,Alamo...you get it.I got into contact with the best friend of a guild mate.It was Halloween and somehow we started talking and talking and flirting...the whole package.The topics got more intense and personal,we started writing SMS and I even phoned her frequently(she lives in Germany...I hate roaming fees -.-).We,her best friend and some others started our own Guild a short time after.her best friend had the glorious idea of having a guild meeting on New Year's Eve.

She and one other guy would travel per train,I took the plane and would be fetched by the best friend and her boyfriend.Unfortunatly,there was a snowstorm and a lot of ice on the streets,so it took them ages to get me and drive back to there home,where the party would be(6 hours or so,damn snow...) Well,in that time,she and the other guy got to know each other...and when I arrived,I had become as interesting as air.I was really serious about that whole thing,but she took the other guy and told me that we could be friends blabla.Worst New Year's Eve ever.

Few weeks later,we had a huge argument and stopped having contact(we now have contact again,but things have changed since then).
Conclusion:I was a broken,bitter man for the next couple of months(I even lost my sexual drive completly).Took me a long time to recover,but that excperience left a unremoveable scar.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top