@ Matthew Mercer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

@ Matthew Mercer

Post  osirus1320 on Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 pm

First off I gotta say, congratulations on There Will Be Brawl... and one more thing that makes this off topic, I am a WoW player... and... I HAVE FOUND YOU GENERAL VEZAX! lol, just was scrolling through your Wikipedia from the cast page and that caught my eye

osirus1320
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @ Matthew Mercer

Post  Matthew Mercer on Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 pm

osirus1320 wrote:First off I gotta say, congratulations on There Will Be Brawl... and one more thing that makes this off topic, I am a WoW player... and... I HAVE FOUND YOU GENERAL VEZAX! lol, just was scrolling through your Wikipedia from the cast page and that caught my eye

HAHA, indeed. You can loudly complain here if I fail to drop your epic pants. Oh, what horrors await...

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturi on Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm

ZOMG EPIC!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha! Oh, what horrors await you? (Now that your secret is out!)

Naturi
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  osirus1320 on Wed May 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh no! I'm so sorry Matt! I didn't mean to start this chain reaction (and you don't have to worry about me complaining, my guild keeps wiping on Mimron, lol)

osirus1320
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spookythings on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 am

Matthew Mercer wrote:
osirus1320 wrote:First off I gotta say, congratulations on There Will Be Brawl... and one more thing that makes this off topic, I am a WoW player... and... I HAVE FOUND YOU GENERAL VEZAX! lol, just was scrolling through your Wikipedia from the cast page and that caught my eye

HAHA, indeed. You can loudly complain here if I fail to drop your epic pants. Oh, what horrors await...

This makes me wonder if at any of these Cons you go to, if random large crowds come charging at you with the intent to beat you half to death in hopes of stealing your clothes which they would presume to be worth a fortune or enhance themselves in some way. (I have been warned of the dangers of such anime cons, that crazy things like this happen)

Spookythings
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top