Other Escapist web series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Escapist web series

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri May 29, 2009 2:42 pm

I figured that since it wouldn't be convenient to make topics for every single other Escapist show, we could discuss them all here.

I absolutely love Zero Punctuation and it's my favorite if you don't count There Will Be Brawl. Yahtzee's fast paced and witty reviews always manage to get a chuckle out of me.
I also like Unskippable very much, although they have their ups and downs. Their best video is probably Dirge of Cerberus.
Doomsday Arcade is nowhere near the production values of There Will Be Brawl, but they seem to know it and their show is hilariously tongue-in-cheek. It's got a bit of the same charm as Shaun of the Dead, mainly because of the two main characters.
Unforgotten Realms...that's something I never really got into. So I can't comment on it.
The new show, Apocalypse Lane didn't really make me laugh, so I don't think I'll be following it.

But what about you guys?

Last edited by Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other Escapist web series

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri May 29, 2009 7:30 pm

<3 Yahtzee & Zero Punctuation. Its weekly ritual for me on Wednesdays to see the new eps., his 50 Cent, Valkyria Chronicles, DMC4, Smash Bros. and pretty much anything he did on the games of '07 (CoD4, Mass Effect, Halo 3) were classics ;P

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 am

Unforgotten Realms is good. You have to be an alpha nerd to get some of the jokes.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top