Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 pm

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. Or at least some variations of it. Well the point of this thread will be basically to discuss Controversial gaming topics. Which Next Gen System is the best? Is Jack Thompson a dick? Do girls suck at videogames? Halo 3 or Gears of War? things like that. I only ask that you be kind and courteous to other users while bringing your point across. So any suggestions for the first topic?

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Why isn't this in the videogame thread?

EDIT: so it's been moved I see lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm

JGH27 wrote:Why isn't this in the videogame thread?
Already moved it before you could post lol.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Kallin on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 pm

TheHunted wrote:I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. Or at least some variations of it. Well the point of this thread will be basically to discuss Controversial gaming topics. Which Next Gen System is the best? Is Jack Thompson a dick? Do girls suck at videogames? Halo 3 or Gears of War? things like that. I only ask that you be kind and courteous to other users while bringing your point across. So any suggestions for the first topic?

PC continues to dominate consoles, so Next Gen is moot.

Yes.

No.

Gears.


Well, my input has been made, so these questions are now answered. New questions for my incredible wisdom?

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Really. I said xbox 360, yes, yes and Halo

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

What Kallin said except I have to put Halo by defaul cause I've never played Gears.

TheHunted, you're sexist

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

TheHunted wrote:Really. I said xbox 360, yes, yes and Halo

360= constant breaking, but has good games

Duck

Duck

Stupid Dog

and Halo= Overrated big time


Last edited by JGH27 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 pm

I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that has beaten me at vidoegames.


Last edited by TheHunted on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm

TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.
maybe girls think your weird

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 pm

TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 am

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that has beaten me at vidoegames.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No. Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball


Last edited by TheHunted on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Smashy B on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 am

Topic on a time out for sexism.

Unlocked for JGH27.

Topic may come off it's naughty stool when it learns its lesson.


Last edited by smashbro on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:10 am

TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball

Captain Canada to the rescue.....

Well that must mean I'm not a guy, because I happen to suck at most games and sports. I mean, what you said is the DUMBEST argument I have ever heard and this is from a guy who's heard 2 people fighting over whether or not a rainbow can appear before it rains. BRAVO

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  SurgePox on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm

TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball
My girlfriend's 1337 skills at Mario Kart would cause me to beg to differ.

also this wole thread's creation was flamebait.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 pm

And I took the bait like a fool

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Weldar on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Don't worry JGH27 I would have fallen for it to, but the topic was locked when I first got here.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  SurgePox on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm

well, that certainly was controversial.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 pm

inb4 b&

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm

I like Ike >_>
EDIT: (Indiana Jones reference)


Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To confuse the guy posting below me :P)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:07 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:I like Ike >_>

OMG WTF?!?! Why you done gone & say something like that?!?!? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Mad Take your drama back to Broadway mang!!!!!


j/k <3 (No homo.)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

Sanosukesama wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:I like Ike >_>

OMG WTF?!?! Why you done gone & say something like that?!?!? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Mad Take your drama back to Broadway mang!!!!!


j/k <3 (No homo.)
Does anyone else know where the phrase originated?
Hint: Not video games.


Edit: You are correct, sir.
|
|
|
V


Last edited by smashbro on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:02 am

It was the nickname of a president. Eisenhower I think. right?

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 am

Yes that's true^^

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball

Captain Canada to the rescue.....

Well that must mean I'm not a guy, because I happen to suck at most games and sports. I mean, what you said is the DUMBEST argument I have ever heard and this is from a guy who's heard 2 people fighting over whether or not a rainbow can appear before it rains. BRAVO

WTF !?
I play video games since I was 5 ! I beat a lot of guys who are pretending to be strong and macho ... and when I hear this, that makes me want to show to those guys that girls can also be good at video games ... oh and by the way ! (no I'm not upset :p) I heard that in Japan, girls are stronger than guys at video games, I don't know if it's true or not but I was happy to hear that >=)

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 31
Location : Switzerland

View user profile http://nekohonde.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Weldar on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 am

Don't worry, we've already established that he was just a troll.

Nonetheless I shall give my thoughts on the matter anyway. Yes there are less good girl gamers than good guys gamers, however there are less girl gamers than guys gamers too, so naturally there's going to be less good girl gamers. I know plenty of guys who suck at video games, myself included, in fact I know very few who I would really consider good at them. I know zero girl gamers in person, so none obviously good, but none who suck either, just none. The fact is since girl gamers themselves tend to be rare obviously good ones will be slightly rarer. Gender has nothing to do with skill. Your sports comment is just as stupid.

But yeah, ignore the troll lol hypocrisy

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 am

NekoSempai wrote:Yes that's true^^

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball

Captain Canada to the rescue.....

Well that must mean I'm not a guy, because I happen to suck at most games and sports. I mean, what you said is the DUMBEST argument I have ever heard and this is from a guy who's heard 2 people fighting over whether or not a rainbow can appear before it rains. BRAVO

WTF !?
I play video games since I was 5 ! I beat a lot of guys who are pretending to be strong and macho ... and when I hear this, that makes me want to show to those guys that girls can also be good at video games ... oh and by the way ! (no I'm not upset :p) I heard that in Japan, girls are stronger than guys at video games, I don't know if it's true or not but I was happy to hear that >=)

Yes we have been over this. I'm a Jackass. This is a dumb insensitive comment. Get the pitchforks and torches. And I am not strong or macho I just excel at videogames and Cross Country. And in Japan they play Japanese games on harder difficulties. Megaman for instance there easy is our Difficult mode.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:28 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum