Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 am

I'm sure you knew more was gonna be coming

Also, I believe she means Japanese girls are better then Japanese boys over there. It would make the difficulties a non factor. But yes their difficulties are much harder

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 am

JGH27 wrote:I'm sure you knew more was gonna be coming

Also, I believe she means Japanese girls are better then Japanese boys over there. It would make the difficulties a non factor. But yes their difficulties are much harder

Oh I'm expecting hate for the next week and a half. My own fault though. An Thats why I'm proud to be an american.

Edit: Infact I fell like I deserve it a little bit. If they want to let a little aggression (input PMS joke here) out I'll keep quiet and apologize

Last edited by TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:06 am

I'm over it. It seems to be the general consensus too.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 am

smashbro wrote:I'm over it. It seems to be the general consensus too.

Ya, same here. It's just 1 of those things that happens

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:09 am

So not really a video game controvercial topic but.... Windows or Mac

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 am

TheHunted wrote:
NekoSempai wrote:Yes that's true^^

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball

Captain Canada to the rescue.....

Well that must mean I'm not a guy, because I happen to suck at most games and sports. I mean, what you said is the DUMBEST argument I have ever heard and this is from a guy who's heard 2 people fighting over whether or not a rainbow can appear before it rains. BRAVO

WTF !?
I play video games since I was 5 ! I beat a lot of guys who are pretending to be strong and macho ... and when I hear this, that makes me want to show to those guys that girls can also be good at video games ... oh and by the way ! (no I'm not upset :p) I heard that in Japan, girls are stronger than guys at video games, I don't know if it's true or not but I was happy to hear that >=)

Yes we have been over this. I'm a Jackass. This is a dumb insensitive comment. Get the pitchforks and torches. And I am not strong or macho I just excel at videogames and Cross Country. And in Japan they play Japanese games on harder difficulties. Megaman for instance there easy is our Difficult mode.

I didn't tell you were macho or strong, I was talking about guys in general, I mean ... guys I know which hates to be beaten by a girl. For example, at SSBB, they are playing a speed character like Marth or Toon Link while I'm playing Ike which is slow, and I beat them sometimes, not easily I admit it but they have hard times while fighting against me and when I win, they are acting like machos and says "Oh I played like a noobie, sorry" or "you were just lucky" or the worst ... "Oh damn, I've been beaten by a girl ! Holy shit !" ... And to the next battle, they are more stronger ... they don't want to lose again ... especially against me. In fact, they are playing slow because I'm a girl and when they realized that I'm stronger than they thought, they show their real power ... ridiculous -_-' I didn't ask for mercy because I'm a girl ...

I'm not telling crap about their skills they are good really and I know I'm not that strong.

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://nekohonde.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:37 am

NekoSempai wrote:
TheHunted wrote:

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:I am not sexist. I just haven't met a single chick that doesn't suck at vidoegames. If I had some proof otherwise the that would be fine but I don't.

I know a few that are good at them. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean they aren't out there. Bit of a bold statement don't you think?

No.Twisted Evil Guys have videogames encoded into their DNA. Thats why we are good. Its the same thing with sports. Basketball

Well that must mean I'm not a guy, because I happen to suck at most games and sports. I mean, what you said is the DUMBEST argument I have ever heard and this is from a guy who's heard 2 people fighting over whether or not a rainbow can appear before it rains. BRAVO

WTF !?
I play video games since I was 5 ! I beat a lot of guys who are pretending to be strong and macho ... and when I hear this, that makes me want to show to those guys that girls can also be good at video games ... oh and by the way ! (no I'm not upset :p) I heard that in Japan, girls are stronger than guys at video games, I don't know if it's true or not but I was happy to hear that >=)

Yes we have been over this. I'm a Jackass. This is a dumb insensitive comment. Get the pitchforks and torches. And I am not strong or macho I just excel at videogames and Cross Country. And in Japan they play Japanese games on harder difficulties. Megaman for instance there easy is our Difficult mode.

I didn't tell you were macho or strong, I was talking about guys in general, I mean ... guys I know which hates to be beaten by a girl. For example, at SSBB, they are playing a speed character like Marth or Toon Link while I'm playing Ike which is slow, and I beat them sometimes, not easily I admit it but they have hard times while fighting against me and when I win, they are acting like machos and says "Oh I played like a noobie, sorry" or "you were just lucky" or the worst ... "Oh damn, I've been beaten by a girl ! Holy shit !" ... And to the next battle, they are more stronger ... they don't want to lose again ... especially against me.

I'm not telling crap about their skills they are good really and I know I'm not that strong.

"Oh damn, I've been beaten by a girl ! Holy shit !" Thats honestly what I might say. And I wouldn't tell my friends. (note all of the following is a joke.) YOUR STERIOTYPING ALL GUYS THATS SEXIST WE DON'T ALL THINK WERE MACHO AND TOUGH SOME OF US ARE SENSITIVE. (jokes over) I wouldn't hate being beaten it would probably be kind of sexy if the person who beat me and I knew each other. I know i'd be horny.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:40 am

TheHunted wrote:
NekoSempai wrote:
TheHunted wrote:

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

WTF !?

I didn't tell you were macho or strong, I was talking about guys in general, I mean ... guys I know which hates to be beaten by a girl. For example, at SSBB, they are playing a speed character like Marth or Toon Link while I'm playing Ike which is slow, and I beat them sometimes, not easily I admit it but they have hard times while fighting against me and when I win, they are acting like machos and says "Oh I played like a noobie, sorry" or "you were just lucky" or the worst ... "Oh damn, I've been beaten by a girl ! Holy shit !" ... And to the next battle, they are more stronger ... they don't want to lose again ... especially against me.

"Oh damn, I've been beaten by a girl ! Holy shit !" Thats honestly what I might say. And I wouldn't tell my friends. (note all of the following is a joke.) YOUR STERIOTYPING ALL GUYS THATS SEXIST WE DON'T ALL THINK WERE MACHO AND TOUGH SOME OF US ARE SENSITIVE. (jokes over) I wouldn't hate being beaten it would probably be kind of sexy if the person who beat me and I knew each other. I know i'd be horny.

Oh well, don't be angry^^' ... I know they are joking but I don't have any sense of humor unfortunately ... xD well I don't mind I was just telling that this kind of joke doesn't make me laugh ... Am I too serious ? ^^'

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am

NekoSempai wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
NekoSempai wrote:
TheHunted wrote:

EDIT :

JGH27 wrote:
TheHunted wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

WTF !?

Oh well, don't be angry^^' ... I know they are joking but I don't have any sense of humor unfortunately ... xD well I don't mind I was just telling that this kind of joke doesn't make me laugh ... Am I too serious ? ^^'

Nope. Am I complete asshole. I think so.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:48 am

Why ? No, you aren't an asshole é_è' oh man ...

I'm really nasty when I'm depressed ... sorry dude :s

EDIT: Oh I'm a corrupt officer xD yaay !

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

NekoSempai wrote:Why ? No, you aren't an asshole é_è' oh man ...

You weren't nasty at all. I fell like an ass because I kinda was. I got into a fight with someone I had previously frequently enjoyed talking too because I can't keep my fucking mouth shut. Were over it now but I'm still a major asshole.

Edit:Corrupt officer FTW. Why are you depressed

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 am

Female gamers = Turn On. Maryssa & Neko both say they play games, how cool is that? & they do SMBB...but if she cosplays as Bayonetta, I'll put a ring on her finger. (Congrats on becoming a Corrupt Officer XD You've now joined the ranks of Ike & Marth~)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoSenpai on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am

TheHunted wrote:

You weren't nasty at all. I fell like an ass because I kinda was. I got into a fight with someone I had previously frequently enjoyed talking too because I can't keep my fucking mouth shut. Were over it now but I'm still a major asshole.

Well, if I'm depressed it's because of a good friend of mine who is in love with me ... the problem is that I'm not. This guy lives in France very far from my country and I don't believe in distance relationships ... Well it's complicated and I'm really in a bad mood, I cry, I want to scream ... I'm stressed because of my exams ... finally, I'm sick of all this ...

Sanosukesama wrote:Female gamers = Turn On. Maryssa & Neko both say they play games, how cool is that? & they do SMBB...but if she cosplays as Bayonetta, I'll put a ring on her finger. (Congrats on becoming a Corrupt Officer XD You've now joined the ranks of Ike & Marth~)

Who ? Me ? xD Cosplaying as Bayonetta ? lol
And yay, I joined Ike and Marth's ranks X3 !!

NekoSenpai
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

NekoSempai wrote:
TheHunted wrote:

Well, if I'm depressed it's because of a good friend of mine who is in love with me ... the problem is that I'm not. This guy lives in France very far from my country and I don't believe in distance relationships ... Well it's complicated and I'm really in a bad mood, I cry, I want to scream ... I'm stressed because of my exams ... finally, I'm sick of all this ...

Neko: I know how that guy must feel (I JUST went through this song and dance with a girl (me being the 1 in love)). Best advice I can give is to just keep doing what you have been. Eventually he'll get over it or at least should. If you ever need to talk/vent feel free to pm me or anything. I know you barely know me (as forums are usually that way) but I'm the guy most people tend to vent or talk to. I enjoy helping people so the offer is always there. is my Canadian showing again? lol

Hunted: We all have moments where we say the wrong thing or word it unwisely (I think if it was worded differently it wouldn't have become a big issue) but I don't think you're an asshole. You're human, we all screw up and we all learn for said screw ups.....well hopefully we learn lol.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey guys in the future try to avoid the huge quote pyramid.
thanks.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 pm

SurgePox wrote:Hey guys in the future try to avoid the huge quote pyramid.
thanks.

I made a thread for that reason.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 pm

And I locked it for a reason.
Just don't do it, it's clutter.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHunted on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Ok.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Solution: Take out old quotes that don't matter anymore. But yeah, Hunted, I've locked threads for spammy quote pyramids. The one in this thread was not spammy, at least.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 pm

I love how I'm pretty much the cause of the locking of 3 good threads.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm

..well.. uumm.. Onto the task at hand..? ..

I've always been wondering about: " Duke nuke'em forever " Thing.. If it isn't going to come out, then how did it get started..? ...

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Queeny wrote:..well.. uumm.. Onto the task at hand..? ..

I've always been wondering about: " Duke nuke'em forever " Thing.. If it isn't going to come out, then how did it get started..? ...
When the Duke Nukem series was at it's prime, the company promised a sequal. But the amount of time to make it proved too long, and technology passed them up, and they couldn't stand getting left behind. Just before the game was released, the company went bankrupt completely, and now the game will never be released.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Oooh really..? I've never heard that story before.. My friends joked about going to a video game store and asking for that game, haha!

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:
Queeny wrote:..well.. uumm.. Onto the task at hand..? ..

When the Duke Nukem series was at it's prime, the company promised a sequal. But the amount of time to make it proved too long, and technology passed them up, and they couldn't stand getting left behind. Just before the game was released, the company went bankrupt completely, and now the game will never be released.

I don't think the game was anywhere near being released

They were basically working on the game but they never set a deadline. They'd do something and change their minds about something and do it over again. Since they didn't have a deadline, they never got anywhere.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 pm

& now apparently 3D Realms is being sued for all their shennanigans, claiming they're working on a product & having nothing to show for it. Check this out too for Zero Punctuation's take on the whole 3D Realms/Duke Nukem Forever business:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/748-Duke-Nukem-Forever

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top