Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Contoversial Gaming Topics.

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:24 am

One plot hole.. or rather loose end from Resident Evil 5 is that despite defeating the main antagonists, escaping the final area and wisking off into the sunset via helicopter...

Africa, Kijuju is still rife with Majini and other nightmarish creatures but not only that. There's still an entire air craft carrier loaded with many other Uroborus missiles and [if you found it] Spencers notebooks, a platter of notes on how to make B.O.W's. So while Chris, Sheva, Jill annnnnnnd [thinks] oh yeah, Josh are patting themselves on the back for a job well done, they.. really have only stopped the rest of the world getting worse, Africa is still bathed in replicating B.O.W's ><

Feel free to chip in and add your thoughts on this, anyone else that's played and finished RE5.. even better! Very Happy

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 am

I.......hate.......QuickTime Events. Oh. My. God. You have no idea how much I hate QuickTime Events Evil or Very Mad Yahtzee put it best, it doesn't happen in real life, why the FUCK would you break up action for something so stupid as 'Hit X not to die!!!!' WTF?!?!?! )(*&^#$%^&)_(* & they made it TWO players in RE5!!!! If one fucks up, you BOTH start over, ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, it weren't for the QTEs the game would have been much much better, but for what it is/was, its a smooth game with fun co-op, can't stop playing Mercenaries mode Razz Battle-Suit Jill with that sniper rifle = Godly, one hit kill no matter where you shoot them: Head, elbow, knee cap, crotch :X Good times, good times.....but yeah, fuck QuickTime Events.
& yes, but even though Africa is still jacked up, Wesker's not alive! Good call out Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 am

Sanosukesama wrote:I.......hate.......QuickTime Events. Oh. My. God. You have no idea how much I hate QuickTime Events Evil or Very Mad Yahtzee put it best, it doesn't happen in real life, why the FUCK would you break up action for something so stupid as 'Hit X not to die!!!!' WTF?!?!?! )(*&^#$%^&)_(* & they made it TWO players in RE5!!!! If one fucks up, you BOTH start over, ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, it weren't for the QTEs the game would have been much much better, but for what it is/was, its a smooth game with fun co-op, can't stop playing Mercenaries mode Razz Battle-Suit Jill with that sniper rifle = Godly, one hit kill no matter where you shoot them: Head, elbow, knee cap, crotch :X Good times, good times.....but yeah, fuck QuickTime Events.
& yes, but even though Africa is still jacked up, Wesker's not alive! Good call out Razz

I miss the anticipation of facing Wesker in mortal kombat... like the excitement I got when watching RE5 trailers and catching glimpses of Wesker, now that I've seen him get melted and blown up by two [in true resident evil fashion] blow-anything-the-fuck-away rockets I.... don't know what to think of Resident Evil now. Sure they [Capcom] are busting out a new rail shooter but I don't have a Wii and... there's only so much they can cram into the story set during RE2. No

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:45 am

If there's anything Kingdom Hearts has taught us, there's always room for a backstory/explanation story/prequel/sequel/flashback opportunity Wink & we're talking about Capcom.....they'll figure something out. (Can you say, Resident Evil 5 Hyper Turbo Championship EX Plus Alpha Upper Editon? 20th Anniversary!)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:If there's anything Kingdom Hearts has taught us, there's always room for a backstory/explanation story/prequel/sequel/flashback opportunity Wink & we're talking about Capcom.....they'll figure something out. (Can you say, Resident Evil 5 Hyper Turbo Championship EX Plus Alpha Upper Editon? 20th Anniversary!)

Well true... but an item dubbed "Weskers Report" was already released which added behind the scenes depth during the RE2-3 timeline, beyond revamping the RE2 segment I'm really not sure what else they could add... though I'm intrigued as to what that will be because Capcom couldn't get away with making a sequel to Chronicles with just a buffered up rail shooter of RE2. That's the EA strategy. Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:If there's anything Kingdom Hearts has taught us, there's always room for a backstory/explanation story/prequel/sequel/flashback opportunity Wink & we're talking about Capcom.....they'll figure something out. (Can you say, Resident Evil 5 Hyper Turbo Championship EX Plus Alpha Upper Editon? 20th Anniversary!)

Well true... but an item dubbed "Weskers Report" was already released which added behind the scenes depth during the RE2-3 timeline, beyond revamping the RE2 segment I'm really not sure what else they could add... though I'm intrigued as to what that will be because Capcom couldn't get away with making a sequel to Chronicles with just a buffered up rail shooter of RE2. That's the EA strategy. Suspect

It's actually ridiculous and a shame to how they pieced RE5 together and it taking nearly five years for its completion. I haven't had the full privilege of playing RE5 through. I have only played it here and there at few of my friends'. But even with the little amount of time I had with it, I knew it was going to suck balls. >.< And then hearing it from others upon how short the storyline was, and how they had killed their money maker off: Albert Wesker. (MENTOK'S and my favorite Resident Evil character)

So, I have to agree with MENTOK (though we aren't currently agreeing with a lot with our situations) upon how they would introduce another Resident Evil game without the original villain. There isn't much left to it as well, since as he mentioned about Wesker's Report, which I personally own. And with Wesker's Report 2. But... there is one character missing from the storyline. Sherry Birkins. She was apprehended at the age of 12yrs. old by H.C.F. which company Wesker was working for at the time. We have yet to see what has happened to her... and possibly some side characters, upon which most fans could care less for. So, in all.. I think Capcom might have dug themselves a deeper hold then they can crawl out of.

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 am

Face it the greatest movie, and Video game have all been released
Army of Darkness
LoZ OoT
(the have yet to be topped So get to and best them)

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 am

DRTJR wrote:Face it the greatest movie, and Video game have all been released
Army of Darkness
LoZ OoT
Where are they? Are they in your post? I don't see them.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:30 pm

DRTJR wrote:Face it the greatest movie, and Video game have all been released
Army of Darkness
LoZ OoT

Ocarina is an old game.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 am

Do you honestly think Ocarinia of time is better then Twilight Princes, or are you getting high on Nostalgia?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 am

I think It's the first game disease.

HURR FINAL FANTASY IS THE BEST GAME EVER CUZ NONE OF THE OTHER GAMES ARENT LIKE THIS GAME HURR

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 am

Naw i replay OoT every year and it's still better in everything but graphics

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:22 am

Twilight Princess is good, but Ocarina of Time is better. But I prefer Wind Waker over both of them. tongue

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Blue Madness wrote:Twilight Princess is good, but Ocarina of Time is better. But I prefer Wind Waker over both of them. tongue
I agree with this completely.
WW was my favorite in the series so far.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top