The Ban Game

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 am

banned because smashbro is suppossed to ban the person above him. You post, much like most of what you say, makes little sense.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 am

Fobby-Kun wrote:B& for lying.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 am

SurgePox wrote:banned because smashbro is suppossed to ban the person above him. You post, much like most of what you say, makes little sense.

Banned. For not knowing they are not suppose to make much sense. =P Especially this early in tne morning without no sleep. 0.0

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:40 am

Banned for not sleeping enough.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm

TornApartButStillStanding wrote:
SurgePox wrote:banned because smashbro is suppossed to ban the person above him. You post, much like most of what you say, makes little sense.

Banned. For not knowing they are not suppose to make much sense. =P Especially this early in tne morning without no sleep. 0.0
banned because you never make sense no matter what the time of day is.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Banned cause I think this thread has gone on long enough.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Banned because I agree and we need a new forum game.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:05 pm

banned because saying we need a new game does not solve our problem of lacking a good new idear.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Banned. For all the bans I have missed. Banned for now including them. >.<

Banned. For being a mystery to Surge. XD Razz Double banned, because I agree with the fact that I should went to bed hours ago before making that post. Instead of waiting for someone to return on Yahoo. MENTOK the MINDTAKER >.< pale

SurgePox wrote:banned because saying we need a new game does not solve our problem of lacking a good new idear.

Banned. Because I agree with this. Surge, I am debating about deleting "The Game" soon... But I like to give it a few more hours. I'll email you when I am ready to get rid of it, since it seems to be upsetting the other members. =/

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Banned for micro text frocing me to quote you to read it and because little do you know that both Surge and myself can delete the other thread if we wnat to (and right now, it's looking to go that way).

Locked because I have that power and I shall abuse it. Though really, this thread has run its course.

Edit: If anyone wants to suggest something for a new game, please do so in the Whatever Thread.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Game

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:32 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum