[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 am

Near as I can tell no such thread has come into existence here (and there might be a reason for that) but I figured in the spirit of making a thread in the "for everything else" category I'd go with this one.

Basically this will serve as a means of letting forum-goers a chance to post something they witnessed that was for lack of a better word... STRANGE.

I'll start with.... approx 8 days ago I got an e-mail from a friend, in that e-mail was a link to a "make a wish" site. Basically whatever the wish is no matter how radical stands a good chance of coming true, all you have to do is visit the site at least once for 8 consecutive days. On the 2nd day I checked the page (as advised) and it asked if my wish had come true yet? I clicked no and after it asked for my star sign and birth year and said I will see the numbers 11:11 with greater frequency and also may experience a vision (but not to be worried if I don't as not everyone will experience a vision).

While it's just now been 8 days since then, I didn't observe the numbers 11:11 in greater frequency but I DID however.. ermm... suffe-.. no, (AH! That's the word!) experience a GREAT many dreams in these last 8 days, none of them really seemed to be relevant to what I wished for but I've never had so many dreams in a week as I have this one. Wasn't just one dream per a night either, I had multiple ones in the one sleep too. Adding more reason to why this is odd is because I rarely have dreams at all. Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not Strange at all..

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:48 am

(I couldn't help myself when I saw this topic...so I had to reply)

Actually... it isn't strange to me because I am living proof of that. XD It might have something to do with pyschology, manipulation of the brain to dream. But I wouldn't know because I am not an expert. But I know there are just some things out there that are beyond human comprehention, MENTOK. But anyways.. this site according to you, seems like some hippies made it. o.o XD I wouldn't mind checking it out myself since I have dreams that seemily come true...and in which I have a book titled, "Dictionary of Dreams" which tells you what signs or symbols mean in your dreams. I have shared this once with you before. =) With the kangoroo. ^.^

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I microwaved foil once when I was 3. Does that count?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 am

I'm surprised you made a whole post without making a mentok reference.

EDIT: missed the poll Embarassed

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Fobby-Kun wrote:I microwaved foil once when I was 3. Does that count?

Did it turn into a Hershey kiss? o.0

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:56 am

Well, it was a kit-kat bar. So I was all like, shit.

Peanut flavour

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm

No one else has something bizzare they wanna post? A flying cat, seeing a ghost... nothing? Shocked I really thought this topic would pick up Embarassed

-watches it's life ebb away- pale

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:No one else has something bizzare they wanna post? A flying cat, seeing a ghost... nothing? Shocked I really thought this topic would pick up Embarassed

I'm trying to think of something, honestly

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:No one else has something bizzare they wanna post? A flying cat, seeing a ghost... nothing? Shocked I really thought this topic would pick up Embarassed

The strangest thing ever for me is you of accusing me of stalking you to flatter yourself with. XD I quote you, because I know you enough to. =P

And the second strangest thing to me is being promised something for two years, being told that I was this guy's soulmate for his very own lips, only to see that it was nothing but a lie. Because he couldn't get over the trouble of his own pains. Now, for some of you... Traditionally, soulmates are are suppose to be there for each other until the end. No matter what. I believed in idea of soulmates until I gave up my search for mine... Until one day I met a young man who I had no intentions of being romantic with since we met in an RPG chatroom. A month goes by because he was mourning a lot of a friend, but then he goes out of character for the first time and begins to talk to me.

In Feb that year, he confesses his feelings for me that he likes me a lot... Now, being a person with a realistic mind, I was suspious about his agenda... Having to being much older than him by six years, and it didn't help he lived in another country, half way around the world from me. And I didn't believe in online relationships. So it piqued my curiousity. I got to know the young man and before I knew it, we starting dating online... still not convinced that online relationships were solid. But before we knew it both of us fall for each other around June that year. So we both decided to try the online relationship for size. During the time we were dating he was the one that believed we were soulmates... even though I wasn't fully convinced. XD But... the strangest thing happened to us both... We started to write simlar entries when we were online on the messengers and entering them at the same, damn, time. @.@ This wouldn't happen once in a while. It happened often. XD So, yeah... that was probably the strangest thing that happened to me, besides the relationship that was held together by "soulmates" failing. =/

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:10 pm

We need to throw you two in a corner or something. One of you obviously needs to drop it.

Anyway, I beat fobby by driving through a garage when I was 2

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:We need to throw you two in a corner or something. One of you obviously needs to drop it.

Hell... It wasn't me who started it. XD But I would gladly end it in a mud wresting ring with him. ~.6 Though my experince with him... with "our thing" was the strangest thing that has happened to me... besides encountering ghost.

And it seems you were very skillful when you were 2. o.o

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:We need to throw you two in a corner or something. One of you obviously needs to drop it.

Again, I didn't invite her here. She stalked me Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:

Again, I didn't invite her here. She stalked me Suspect

Again... Just because I know you and you are pissed at me, and me deciding to just post on; all because I thought this forum was interesting... Isn't stalking you, Chris. You need to drop the stalking comments before I report you for abuse.

On the other hand, which this is an option we can choose... We can just try to interact with one another, peacefully. With being light hearted about this situation. That is a choice too without having to avoid each other... o.0

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Anyway, I beat fobby by driving through a garage when I was 2

So did you literally go through it or get stuck inside it?

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:Anyway, I beat fobby by driving through a garage when I was 2

So did you literally go through it or get stuck inside it?

o.0 *scracthes her head* I have no idea what you mean... If you were addressing me. And if you wish to talk to me, you know how to get a hold of me.

EDIT: I think he may actually been through it. o.0 XD

Last edited by NullTheDummy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 am

Ok, I got the most bizarre thing happen tonight.

So I'm waiting on a message from this girl who says that w should be good to meet this weekend. Great right? Well things get outta hand quickly after.

Someone messages me and we get talking (this is on a dating site). I add this person on msn. She wants reationship I tell her at the moment I'm only seeking friendship since I'm hoping to see this other girl. Then she tells me who her brother is. Turns out he plays hockey for the Oshawa Generals which is our junior team. He ends up coming online and is asking me questions. He's putting the real pressure on me to make my move on this girl even though I told her I just want friendship. He comes online a few times to tell me this. Finally I agree to meet her Saturday because it's a big hockey draft camp and stuff which they'll be at.

Here in lies my problem, I'm SUPPOSED to be seeing the other girl Saturday. My only saving grace is if she can't make it down this weekend. So II'm now pretty much screwed. I'm seeing Amber (hockey players sister) tomorrow so maybe I can save this then.

Any advice? This is totally BS lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 am

go with the first girl.

hockey bro shouldn't have pressured you.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 am

Go to Hockey camp early and put a sign saying "I O U 1 HOCKY CAMP"

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 am

SurgePox wrote:go with the first girl.

hockey bro shouldn't have pressured you.

I'm thinking the 1st girl as well.

I think the reason he was being so damn pushy is because he want to see his sister happy and so far every guy she's been with has used her. While I understand it, it's still a pain in the ass.

Fobby: lmao, maybe I will

I could always show up with this other girl and see how things play out lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 am

*grabs the closest bottle of Cazadores tequila & the pilot sunglasses* Wingman, ready for takeoff whenever you are, JGH.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 am

Ok, hung out with the hockey girl tonight.

Simply put I am livid as shit right now. I tell her I only want friendship. Well, first off her sister insults me. From there she tells me her bro is trying to set her up with me or this other guy (who is 28). Well she's 19 and is fuck buddies with this guy. She says her bro is gonna keep hounding me so I tell I'm hopefully seeing this other girl and explain it. I tell her I only focus on 1 girl at a time. She goes quiet. I finally ask her what she thinks of me. She says that she thinks I'm a playa. Like WTF!!!? I tell her, nicely which was hard, that if anyone is a player it's her. I'm NOT looking at a bunch of girls, just 1. Also, I tell her she's screwing some guy so if either is the player, it's her. I further mention she messaged me and my profile (it was on a dating site) clearly says friends ONLY. I state why in my profile. Last thing she says is that she's gonna call her bro (who's away for the next 2 days) and that I should expect an angry e-mail.

So yeah, quite livid at the insult. Can't wait to tell her bro that she's fucking this guy if I get that e-mail. I'm quite pissed

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 am

Fuck that noise son, you have every right to be pissed. Its like, you were doing nothing but trying to help a brotha man out & then you get all this negative hype?! Pffft, not cool. But again, let's not give into the negative vibes here. You still have another date set up for the weekend, so don't let this incident get you down. Some people just don't know a good thing when they've got it & its their loss. Keep your head up mang & you'll get yours. Cool

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 am

Sanosukesama wrote:Fuck that noise son, you have every right to be pissed. Its like, you were doing nothing but trying to help a brotha man out & then you get all this negative hype?! Pffft, not cool. But again, let's not give into the negative vibes here. You still have another date set up for the weekend, so don't let this incident get you down. Some people just don't know a good thing when they've got it & its their loss. Keep your head up mang & you'll get yours. Cool

Ok, well she apologized then her bro ushed me again. So I said fine and was supposed to see her tonight. Well last night he suddenly didn't think I was good enough. From there HE apologises today cuz she yelled at him. I ended up working so we set things for tomorrow. Well then she tells me tonight her grandpa is dying and she can't make it. Far enough, EXCEPT she's still online on the dating site. Something tells me it's bs and someone else messaged her. I'm tired of the confusing shit lol.

As for that other girl, long story short it didn't work out. So I'm back to being lonely. Oh well lol. Sooner or later things will work out

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

So I tried to see Transformers 2 yesterday at 1:30pm but they were sold out which is odd for that time of day Sad -will try again today- Very Happy

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 am

People do wake up at 12 Y'know.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top