Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could it be...

25% 25% 
[ 3 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 am

JGH,those girls just don't know the awesomeness they are missing Smile

If it helps you,we are united in our solitude,girls like me as a friend,but as boyfriend? No chance.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:So I tried to see Transformers 2 yesterday at 1:30pm but they were sold out which is odd for that time of day Sad -will try again today- Very Happy


Knowing that he may never see this... But how does this relate to your post, MENTOK? Tis not strange for a good movie to have tickets sold out for it. =P

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Something that really doesn't send the strange-guage off the scales.. but still a bit strange, every copy of Dynasty Warrior games that I've purchased (1 through to 6) haven't agreed with my console very much at all.. it always freezes momentarily at times, sound gets choppy then there's the occassional time when it just crashes utterly.

Strange part is that it's only DW games that this happens on my consoles, it plays everything else fine. Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:00 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Something that really doesn't send the strange-guage off the scales.. but still a bit strange, every copy of Dynasty Warrior games that I've purchased (1 through to 6) haven't agreed with my console very much at all.. it always freezes momentarily at times, sound gets choppy then there's the occassional time when it just crashes utterly.

Strange part is that it's only DW games that this happens on my consoles, it plays everything else fine. Suspect

My NHL 2009 did that to me. Went through 5 copies all the same until I got x-box live. Then it fixed

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Something that really doesn't send the strange-guage off the scales.. but still a bit strange, every copy of Dynasty Warrior games that I've purchased (1 through to 6) haven't agreed with my console very much at all.. it always freezes momentarily at times, sound gets choppy then there's the occassional time when it just crashes utterly.

Strange part is that it's only DW games that this happens on my consoles, it plays everything else fine. Suspect

Maybe your Xbox favorers the taste of DW games, MENTOK? XD And likes to eat them up... o.0 Mmm... yum, yum. >.<

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:03 am

Strangest thing for me right now is I am a bit intoxicated and I never come online when I am a bit wasted...Not like I did from two years ago...o.o *is seeing a Van Gough painting infront of her* @.@ drunken

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 am


MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:

Your Dad? No... XD On a serious note, tis strange.. but not much. XD

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  jwla on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I have seen so many strange things in my life, it's very hard to even get any--let alone all--of them down.

jwla
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 35
Location : Upstate NY

View user profile http://jwlashline.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 am

jwla wrote:I have seen so many strange things in my life, it's very hard to even get any--let alone all--of them down.


I wouldn't it. *nods her head agreement* There are many strange things out there and are very likely to happen.

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 am

When my best friend and I talk,play something or else,at some point,the music in the background will play a song,that fits the situation perfectly(sry for strange sentence,just woke up ^^)

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:25 am

Fedaykin wrote:When my best friend and I talk,play something or else,at some point,the music in the background will play a song,that fits the situation perfectly(sry for strange sentence,just woke up ^^)

lol..Very cute. It's your guys' "thing". I suppose everyone has them with someone.... But only with that person. XD And don't worry about the messed up post. I just woke up too and I am still waking up. @.@ XD

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 am

One of the best "In Living Color" episodes that kind of relates to this topic. XD

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

2 strange things.

1: When my computer is not playing any music and the speakers are turned allhe way down, it'll play music. Not just stuff I have either. It's like something from a horror movie lol

2: When I'm hanging out with my buddies 2 or 3 of us will almost always say the exact same thing at te exact same time randomly. We call it collective conscious

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 pm

JGH,just call yourself the Brain Trust Very Happy But we have that too,sometimes.But that thing with your speakers is scary

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm

ALRIGHT! I'VE GOT IT! BY FAR THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!

PEOPLE THAT ARE EASILY NAUSEOUS AND HAVE WEAK STOMACHS ARE HIGHLY DISCOURAGED FROM READING FURTHER!


I was watching a documentry last night (which is strange in itself but not where this story ends) about China and how they are combating the energy crisis.. amongst other things. China has.. ahem.. made (named by them, as it also says on their fridge) "Shit Burgers". Using muck and -clears throat- raw material from their sewage system they have made human excremate (sp? I don't spell this word often) steak and burgers which according to them are edible... and... good for you. pale

They [China] have also manufactured an entire power plant that is powered by well... shit, even household homes are powered by shit, including the lighting system, air conditioner as well as stove top ovens, all with the power of what you ate 3 days ago.

More bizzarely (and sickeningly) some strange artist has... made 90 cans filled with their... leavings... and sold them, people have also purchased over 50 of these cans. Some cans have been sold on eBay for $30,000 Euro's! The can itself is in a yellow tin labelled in multiple languages "Artists Shit"... which eventually starts to leak. The documentry went on further much to my dismay to other like-minded artists, one who painted a...... mural of a brick wall.... using various shades of his defecation. Chinese gift shops are also making a mint by selling golden "unku" (unku = shit) trinkets, from little unku earrings, unku medallions you can hang from your phone, unku money boxes and the list goes on... apparantly these items bring good luck.

So yes... if someone can tops this I will *buy them the most expensive beer available.

*Conditions Apply

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Naturi on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 pm

11:11 are my luckys numbers, I all ways see them Razz

Naturi
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Kallin on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 am

JGH27 wrote:1: When my computer is not playing any music and the speakers are turned allhe way down, it'll play music. Not just stuff I have either. It's like something from a horror movie lol

Your speaker cables are unshielded. I had the same problem a few years back when I moved. I live next to a radio tower, and I was getting "Knoxville's Best Country" blasting through my speakers a few times a day. So I finally called the number and asked what the deal was and how they possessed my speakers, and the tech guy told me that I had super old speakers that didn't have the correct shielding. A new set of speakers later and the problem was gone.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  SurgePox on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:18 am

@mentok.
Yeah, shit happens.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:13 am

SurgePox wrote:@mentok.
Yeah, shit happens.

I see what you did there.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:ALRIGHT! I'VE GOT IT! BY FAR THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!

PEOPLE THAT ARE EASILY NAUSEOUS AND HAVE WEAK STOMACHS ARE HIGHLY DISCOURAGED FROM READING FURTHER!


I was watching a documentry last night (which is strange in itself but not where this story ends) about China and how they are combating the energy crisis.. amongst other things. China has.. ahem.. made (named by them, as it also says on their fridge) "Shit Burgers". Using muck and -clears throat- raw material from their sewage system they have made human excremate (sp? I don't spell this word often) steak and burgers which according to them are edible... and... good for you. pale

They [China] have also manufactured an entire power plant that is powered by well... shit, even household homes are powered by shit, including the lighting system, air conditioner as well as stove top ovens, all with the power of what you ate 3 days ago.

More bizzarely (and sickeningly) some strange artist has... made 90 cans filled with their... leavings... and sold them, people have also purchased over 50 of these cans. Some cans have been sold on eBay for $30,000 Euro's! The can itself is in a yellow tin labelled in multiple languages "Artists Shit"... which eventually starts to leak. The documentry went on further much to my dismay to other like-minded artists, one who painted a...... mural of a brick wall.... using various shades of his defecation. Chinese gift shops are also making a mint by selling golden "unku" (unku = shit) trinkets, from little unku earrings, unku medallions you can hang from your phone, unku money boxes and the list goes on... apparantly these items bring good luck.

So yes... if someone can tops this I will *buy them the most expensive beer available.

*Conditions Apply

-Okay. I must make a note of this. I am not quoting him because MENTOK and I had a history, but because he has piqued my interest in what he has stated. Hence why I quote and comment him just like anyone else. He doesn't have to reply to anything I post when I quote him, or address him. I hope this clears that up.-

As for his post, it is quite interesting, but not the most bizzard and disguesting thing I have heard or known about by far. In Africa, there is a tribe that actually makes the hut out of cow manurer. I have also heard about an India dish, which I don't know the name for, but this dish... It's a rattle snake drown in its own urine, while its still alive. Then, they take a live rat and shove the rat down in the corpse of the snake to tenderize the meat. >.<;; So... yeah.. There are much worse things out there... But depending on an individual's perpective. And beer? Blech! >.<

Moving on...

NullTheDummy wrote:(I couldn't help myself when I saw this topic...so I had to reply)

Actually... it isn't strange to me because I am living proof of that. XD It might have something to do with pyschology, manipulation of the brain to dream. But I wouldn't know because I am not an expert. But I know there are just some things out there that are beyond human comprehention, MENTOK. But anyways.. this site according to you, seems like some hippies made it. o.o XD I wouldn't mind checking it out myself since I have dreams that seemily come true...and in which I have a book titled, "Dictionary of Dreams" which tells you what signs or symbols mean in your dreams. I have shared this once with you before. =) With the kangoroo. ^.^

I have actually found a link to the book I am speaking about in this post, though it won't allow anyone to view the entire book. So, if there is anyone who has this book or reads some of the book online here, allow me to know if you are having the same experience that I am having as well. It's pretty strange. XD

The Dictionary of Dreams By Gustavus Hindman Miller

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 35
Location : In my mind and on my prey's mind. XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest thing happened the other... d/m/y

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum