Re: TWBB Panel at Anime Expo!

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 pm

HERESY!!

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Holy fucking Christ! What I am missing here?! XD *rings the bell and suspects to see a fight?* o.0

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 pm

uhh... Imma take the easy road out of reading this one for now. tl;dr

As I have said with other events, I'd love to go. My excuse for this one is I will either be in Yosemite or Tahoe (depending on how plans go) during the time.
One of these days... I may live in Cali, but even so, making the trip isn't easy for me.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

smashbro wrote:uhh... Imma take the easy road out of reading this one for now. tl;dr

As I have said with other events, I'd love to go. My excuse for this one is I will either be in Yosemite or Tahoe (depending on how plans go) during the time.
One of these days... I may live in Cali, but even so, making the trip isn't easy for me.

And to visit someone you hardly know? o.0 Like a crazed fan?! =D

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 pm

NullTheDummy wrote:
smashbro wrote:uhh... Imma take the easy road out of reading this one for now. tl;dr

wai, wut? What are you referring to?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 pm

smashbro wrote:
NullTheDummy wrote:

wai, wut? What are you referring to?

Nothing in particular since I haven't read this whole topic yet. >.< XD And I just think to myself.... "That the edit feature is for". *chuckles playfully*

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gregdestefano on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

So, as a member of the crew attending, i've decided I'm going to be "that guy" and ask the most awkward questions possible of the crew. Assuming I'm not up there trying to answer them that is... Anyways, who want's to submit questions for me to ask of the peeps on stage Friday?

gregdestefano
Kingdom Photographer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 pm

I'll submit a PM ;P

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:52 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm watching our fearless Director Miller-Mercer put together our blooper reel to be shown at Anime Expo tomorrow night. It's pretty damn funny. Yoshi's that can't see, Paul in people's grills, Impromptu Strip shows...it's a doozy.

If you can't be at Anime Expo, fear not faithful follower... the plan is for it to be available eventually! But you don't have to take my word for it! Ba dum dum.

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bendyrulz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 am

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm watching our fearless Director Miller-Mercer put together our blooper reel to be shown at Anime Expo tomorrow night. It's pretty damn funny. Yoshi's that can't see, Paul in people's grills, Impromptu Strip shows...it's a doozy.

If you can't be at Anime Expo, fear not faithful follower... the plan is for it to be available eventually! But you don't have to take my word for it! Ba dum dum.
Awesome! I am looking forward to this blooper video when it comes out for us who can't go to the expo. cheers

Bendyrulz
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 am

MapQuest sucks Razz We wanted LA, ended up in Anaheim XD Its all good, we're here now & I'm taking a nap before the fun tonight, bloopers are always win Cool

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm

This better be streamed live on the web. Because one mere room cannot contain the awesome.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:Wow. Really Paul? Way to join the conversation late. Zach already said we're willing to go. And, to be quite honest, how f#*king redundant is that? You speaking for everybody? As if ANY of us would be like, "Australia for Brawl? Nah, Thanks but no, I'm good." Thank god we have you to state the obvious. God...you stupid douche.

-blinks- Ermm... ok, I'd need numbers of people before anything can be set in motion...... and dates for how long you plan to stay. I won't be able to pay for your tickets (obviously) but if you fly Qantas I may be able to find you lot some bargain deals Very Happy

Well..... I haven't got a response from any of the cast or crew... but I took the liberty of giving my friend in Qantas a random number of people that wanted flights to Australia and the cost was $1200 Economy return-flight. Travel insurance you'd obviously have to sort out yourself, or wing it... which you should never do when flying.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:32 am

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:Wow. Really Paul? Way to join the conversation late. Zach already said we're willing to go. And, to be quite honest, how f#*king redundant is that? You speaking for everybody? As if ANY of us would be like, "Australia for Brawl? Nah, Thanks but no, I'm good." Thank god we have you to state the obvious. God...you stupid douche.

-blinks- Ermm... ok, I'd need numbers of people before anything can be set in motion...... and dates for how long you plan to stay. I won't be able to pay for your tickets (obviously) but if you fly Qantas I may be able to find you lot some bargain deals Very Happy

Well..... I haven't got a response from any of the cast or crew... but I took the liberty of giving my friend in Qantas a random number of people that wanted flights to Australia and the cost was $1200 Economy return-flight. Travel insurance you'd obviously have to sort out yourself, or wing it... which you should never do when flying.

Hmm... I have to disagree with the insurance. I have traveled without it with the same Airline as you had coming to the U.S. Mentok... and never had any problems. So, it really depends on how comfortable you are with being risky with or not. But considering... most airlines will make sure you are reunited with your belongings. My bags were flew on an flight ahead of schedule, but I still got them. =D

Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 pm

So I guess the Expo is already over? (Or is it?)

How did it go? And when can we see the blooper reel?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Crikey! Matt and Zach online at the same time! Shocked That's possibly a first, that I've seen anyway. I wonder if either of them will respond to the development of the idea of them coming to Australia to meet adoring aussie fans of TWBB? >> -thinks happy thoughts- Come onnnnnnnnn Matt and Zach!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 pm

So I'm back & finally awake enough to post Razz Just want to say, the panel was off the hook. There was cheering, laughing, crying, and the best rendition of 'The Last Supper' you could EVER wish for! Seriously though, you can tell these guys just have 'magic'. I can't think of any better way to put it, but, their synergy, enthusiasm, passion for the project....it shows. They've got it & the fact the TWBB crew comes together to do stuff like this is simply awesome. Kirk said to me at the Yard House, 'Its like that show Entourage. One of us makes it & brings his friends for the party.' I believe it.

- First the bad. Seriously, if you attend a panel, don't ask stupid questions. Saying 'Hey, can I get all the girls' on the panel's phone numbers?!?' or 'How much weed do you smoke to write this show?' will make you look like a jack@$$. Period. So just don't waste everyone's time like that, plz, just show some respect! But on the flip side, the panel handled it 'Like a Boss!' & just rolled with the punches, in particular Matt Key: 'Dude, how much do YOU smoke? Don't want to know what's in that backpack....' Priceless.

- After the bad, there was the good. Answering those questions to help out other aspiring actors & future web-series creators was really cool. You can see how much TWBB was admired because these were serious actors/designers looking for advice from a group of people who have become successful doing what they do. TWBB again delivered, answering all the questions with respect & honesty. They talked about the make up, costumes, where to find actors if you're trying to make a series like TWBB, and most of all, just have fun with it.

- Oh. My. God. The blooper reel. Seriously I can't think of any of the actors not being in it Razz From Pit to DDD's harem to the Mario Bros. everyone was spoofed XD Can't spoil it (won't spoil it :X) but whenever it goes up, I'd say without a doubt the blooper reels are on par with any ep. that has come out yet, very well play(Yakkity Sacks goes off) .......... >.>

& now, Pics!!!

& after all the madness, we carried it out over to the Yard House by the convention center!

What happens when a cell phone & a wallet mate?

Matt Key does a school girl!

Kirk is bringing sexy back.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Damn you for not taking me with you Sanosukesama! Mad
But sounds like you all had a great time which is a plus! Laughing

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Oh it's all too much to handle. I do hope you fine fellows will make it down for comicon SD.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Damn, sounds like it was a blast. wish I coulda gona. Do want to see the blooper reel. >.>

Sanosukesama wrote:
This made me lol so hard. Zach looks ridiculous AWESOME!

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  binkx on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Wow. We're already up on youtube. Holy shit, I am totally in that maid costume.

I love maids.

Also, I screen capped this shiz.

binkx
Nana, The Ice Climber

View user profile http://www.projectcosplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 pm

^ The Last Supper FTW! Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 am

I wondered who that was in the maid costume, HI BINKX! Very Happy

EDIT: I'm watching the tube vids now, fortunately a lot of questions I asked Matt n Zach got answered here so now that annoying feeling in my stomach is gone. JOY!

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ango01 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 am

I have that last supper picture too, i was there and they were awesome.

That blooper reel was hilarious, and all the cast and crew were great.

I hope you they manage to go to the other cons in the east coast,

because all those fans would really love them. cheers

ango01
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 am

FUCK YEAR, got to the Brawl panel at AX, and FUCK YEAR I got to meet and talk to some of the cast (namely Matt Key).

Kirk said to me at the Yard House, 'Its like that show Entourage. One of us makes it & brings his friends for the party.' I believe it.
Aw, lucky bastard - my friend and I got to the Yard House, only to find out you had to be 21+. Figgiddy fuck.

Aw, well, FUCK YEAR I'm on the internet.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top