Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  happyCricket on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 am

Seemed like it...

happyCricket
Riff Raff

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:09 am

No.
Whoever DDD was supposed to meet with, he did.
The person was probably trying to rush the whole thing along, which is why Telma was constantly remiding DDD of his appointment.
Meanwhile, Mario was kickin' DK's ass.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 am

It would have been cool if you had just posted this in the episode 5 thread, but lets analyze it.

While DDD (the king penguin) was meeting with Luigi, Telma repeatedly cut in to tell him that his appointment had arrived. As far as we can tell, Mario never left the bar room, so it's unlikely that Telma even knew he was there until the fight started.

but I'm curious, what made you think that Mario was supposed to meet with him? maybe there's something I missed.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  happyCricket on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

SurgePox wrote:It would have been cool if you had just posted this in the episode 5 thread, but lets analyze it.

While DDD (the king penguin) was meeting with Luigi, Telma repeatedly cut in to tell him that his appointment had arrived. As far as we can tell, Mario never left the bar room, so it's unlikely that Telma even knew he was there until the fight started.

but I'm curious, what made you think that Mario was supposed to meet with him? maybe there's something I missed.


I was thinking Mario showed up in the bar room and Telma then started to alert Dedede that he had arrived. I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD. He (DDD) stated he wasn't meeitng with Bowser as expected, and literally immediately after Mario showed up, Telma announced to DD his appt was there... I guess I thought Telma was monitering the bar-room (and thinking that was the main entrance to his lair).



"the only thing a man like your brother needs... Is a little pick me up...."


Sounded kind of set up to me.

happyCricket
Riff Raff

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  I Roam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

happyCricket wrote:I was thinking Mario showed up in the bar room and Telma then started to alert Dedede that he had arrived. I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD. He (DDD) stated he wasn't meeitng with Bowser as expected, and literally immediately after Mario showed up, Telma announced to DD his appt was there... I guess I thought Telma was monitering the bar-room (and thinking that was the main entrance to his lair).

"the only thing a man like your brother needs... Is a little pick me up...."

Sounded kind of set up to me.

I thought more people would catch on to this very point. Interesting how I can't possibly be the villan!

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Kallin on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 am

I Roam wrote:
happyCricket wrote:I was thinking Mario showed up in the bar room and Telma then started to alert Dedede that he had arrived. I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD. He (DDD) stated he wasn't meeitng with Bowser as expected, and literally immediately after Mario showed up, Telma announced to DD his appt was there... I guess I thought Telma was monitering the bar-room (and thinking that was the main entrance to his lair).

"the only thing a man like your brother needs... Is a little pick me up...."

Sounded kind of set up to me.

I thought more people would catch on to this very point. Interesting how I can't possibly be the villan!

You're already A villain. You can't THE Villain.

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  I Roam on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 am

Kallin wrote:You're already A villain. You can't THE Villain.

I'm just misunderstood. Really!

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  TheHunted on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:49 am

I Roam wrote:I'm just misunderstood. Really!


Thats what a Criminal would say.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm

happyCricket wrote:I was thinking Mario showed up in the bar room and Telma then started to alert Dedede that he had arrived. I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD. He (DDD) stated he wasn't meeitng with Bowser as expected, and literally immediately after Mario showed up, Telma announced to DD his appt was there... I guess I thought Telma was monitering the bar-room (and thinking that was the main entrance to his lair).



"the only thing a man like your brother needs... Is a little pick me up...."


Sounded kind of set up to me.
hmm, good point.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Cena on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 am

TheHunted wrote:
I Roam wrote:I'm just misunderstood. Really!


Thats what a Criminal would say.

YEAH.

((I'm just here to assert points by saying 'YEAH!' after they're made. ^^))

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  zach also rises on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am

happyCricket wrote:I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD.

Well, except to hit on Pauline, his fallback girl in times of crisis.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Kallin on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:09 am

Bitches love PLUMBERS!

Gwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am

Kallin wrote:Bitches love PLUMBERS!

Gwa ha ha ha ha ha!

You're gon' get beat son

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:36 am

zach also rises wrote:
happyCricket wrote:I can't figure out why Mario went there unless to meet DDD.

Well, except to hit on Pauline, his fallback girl in times of crisis.

The answer might be obvious, but did Mario always know Pauline worked over in DDD's harem/club? Because when he walked in & she said 'Hey Jumpman', it kind of seemed like he didn't expect to see her there.
In reference to the topic, DDD's meeting with 'someone important' could be a major red herring. Like, there's almost a thousand 'important people' in TWBB's universe: Police Chief Link, Princess Zelda, Gannondorf, Peach, Bowser, hell, even Olimar was 'The End of Days'. & given everyone's attitude to how the plumbers have fallen from grace, the attitude seems to be Mario & Luigi aren't really that important anymore. With that being said, it just seems unlikely IMO that DDD would be rushed to meet a drunken not really a doctor washed-up hero.....(<3 you Paul, no homo. Just stating my two cents here ^^; )Please don't walk into my room & punch me....

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 am

Well heres my actual speculation

If the one lady (Telma?) kept cutting in to say his appointment was here, wouldn't she know who it was?

Something tells me Episode 6 is going to be VERY interesting

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Eiron on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:58 am

Telma WOULD know who the appointment was with. Which is why those are the guts of the important person DDD was meeting with. Ayup. >_>

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 27
Location : USF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Eiron wrote:Telma WOULD know who the appointment was with. Which is why those are the guts of the important person DDD was meeting with. Ayup. >_>

I've been thinking this for awhile but chose to keep it quiet. I was wondering if anyone else would have this thought.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  TheHunted on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Eiron wrote:Telma WOULD know who the appointment was with. Which is why those are the guts of the important person DDD was meeting with. Ayup. >_>

I don't think so. I think the Hammer in the Intestines was put their so they could Identify who was murdered. Like the pokeball with Mew.

TheHunted
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24
Location : AMERICA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 pm

TheHunted wrote:
Eiron wrote:Telma WOULD know who the appointment was with. Which is why those are the guts of the important person DDD was meeting with. Ayup. >_>

I don't think so. I think the Hammer in the Intestines was put their so they could Identify who was murdered. Like the pokeball with Mew.

Or they're working together and throwing everyone off track

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  zach also rises on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:
The answer might be obvious, but did Mario always know Pauline worked over in DDD's harem/club? Because when he walked in & she said 'Hey Jumpman', it kind of seemed like he didn't expect to see her there.

He greets her first. Yeah, he knew she was there.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Ok, that makes sense, thanks.
It sounds more & more like whoever was the 'important person' is probably the one who took out DDD because with everyone distracted watching DK fighting Mario, its the perfect chance to commit the crime. Once again though, I fall back on my previous issue of how can they get out after being in DDD's club without being seen? True, if there's outside help that'd be easy to help the dismemberer get out, but who fits the bill of being 'important' to get a meeting with DDD & stealthy enough to pull it off? (The mystery deepens....)

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  I Roam on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am

Kallin wrote:Bitches love PLUMBERS!

Gwa ha ha ha ha ha!

And some bitches learn the hard way! Did I ever tell you I have family in TN.

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:07 am

I Roam wrote:
Kallin wrote:Bitches love PLUMBERS!

Gwa ha ha ha ha ha!

And some bitches learn the hard way! Did I ever tell you I have family in TN.

BWAHAHAHA, is Mario gonna have to choke a bitch?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Banjo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:Ok, that makes sense, thanks.
It sounds more & more like whoever was the 'important person' is probably the one who took out DDD because with everyone distracted watching DK fighting Mario, its the perfect chance to commit the crime. Once again though, I fall back on my previous issue of how can they get out after being in DDD's club without being seen? True, if there's outside help that'd be easy to help the dismemberer get out, but who fits the bill of being 'important' to get a meeting with DDD & stealthy enough to pull it off? (The mystery deepens....)

If it's Sheik than s/he wouldn't be seen because s/he's a ninja.

On a side note, Mario was fighting DK. Not DK fighting Mario. A) Mario won; B) He was in a drunken rage because he can't even be with his fall back girl now. Brother needs a pick me up very badly.

Banjo
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-10-29
Age : 27
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

I think I'm a little more curious towards the police, who just happen to show up wherever Weegee happens to be at the moment.
Which could mean the person meeting with DDD was connected to the police.
But that's just me.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum