Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Kallin on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:I think I'm a little more curious towards the police, who just happen to show up wherever Weegee happens to be at the moment.
Which could mean the person meeting with DDD was connected to the police.
But that's just me.

Or maybe Luigi turned snitch years ago to mess with Mario's attempts to return to a legit form of heroism!

Grill time?

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Kallin wrote:Or maybe Luigi turned snitch years ago to mess with Mario's attempts to return to a legit form of heroism!
Gasp?

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 pm

zach also rises wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:
The answer might be obvious, but did Mario always know Pauline worked over in DDD's harem/club? Because when he walked in & she said 'Hey Jumpman', it kind of seemed like he didn't expect to see her there.

He greets her first. Yeah, he knew she was there.

Zach dodged my theory

IM ON TO SOMETHING

That or he doesn't love me Sad

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  zach also rises on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

I've always loved you baby.

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am

zach also rises wrote:I've always loved you baby.

Is this gonna lead to another sexy party?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Banjo on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 am

JGH27 wrote:
zach also rises wrote:I've always loved you baby.

Is this gonna lead to another sexy party?

One can only hope.

Banjo
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-10-29
Age : 27
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  I Roam on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 am

Kallin wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:I think I'm a little more curious towards the police, who just happen to show up wherever Weegee happens to be at the moment.
Which could mean the person meeting with DDD was connected to the police.
But that's just me.

Or maybe Luigi turned snitch years ago to mess with Mario's attempts to return to a legit form of heroism!

Grill time?

Hell yeah!!! Kallin can see the real Luigi!!!

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Kallin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 am

I Roam wrote:
Kallin wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:I think I'm a little more curious towards the police, who just happen to show up wherever Weegee happens to be at the moment.
Which could mean the person meeting with DDD was connected to the police.
But that's just me.

Or maybe Luigi turned snitch years ago to mess with Mario's attempts to return to a legit form of heroism!

Grill time?

Hell yeah!!! Kallin can see the real Luigi!!!

Or maybe I turned snitch to trick you!

Gwa ha ha! Mind games upon mind games!

...Grill time?

Kallin
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 30
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Kallin wrote:
I Roam wrote:
Kallin wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:I think I'm a little more curious towards the police, who just happen to show up wherever Weegee happens to be at the moment.
Which could mean the person meeting with DDD was connected to the police.
But that's just me.

Or maybe Luigi turned snitch years ago to mess with Mario's attempts to return to a legit form of heroism!

Grill time?

Hell yeah!!! Kallin can see the real Luigi!!!

Or maybe I turned snitch to trick you!

Gwa ha ha! Mind games upon mind games!

...Grill time?
Grill time is after the sexy party.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  I Roam on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Kallin wrote:Or maybe I turned snitch to trick you!

Gwa ha ha! Mind games upon mind games!

...Grill time?

Grill time!

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

zach also rises wrote:I've always loved you baby.

<3

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Mario the person that the King Penguin was supposed to meet with?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum