Episode 7....when will it be here?

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 7....when will it be here?

Post  Entlassen on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:
Entlassen wrote:I'll bet we'll see Bowser in 7. That'd be sweet.
I'm just wondering how they're going to make Bowser look in the series. So far, the guys have managed to make everybody look quite awesome, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they pull off Bowser's look.

And on a slightly unrelated note; anybody wanna take bets that Zach's gonna play Bowser whenever he finally does decide to appear?

Why do I have the strange visualization of TWBB's Bowser looking like Marlon Brando with horns, facepaint, and a spiked shell?

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Entlassen wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:
I'm just wondering how they're going to make Bowser look in the series. So far, the guys have managed to make everybody look quite awesome, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they pull off Bowser's look.

And on a slightly unrelated note; anybody wanna take bets that Zach's gonna play Bowser whenever he finally does decide to appear?

Why do I have the strange visualization of TWBB's Bowser looking like Marlon Brando with horns, facepaint, and a spiked shell?
Probably because you're associating Bowser with Vito Corleone. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be that kind of godfather...

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:
Entlassen wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:

Probably because you're associating Bowser with Vito Corleone. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be that kind of godfather...

Actually, after the "ever since [Bowser] turned Buddhist" quote, I've always envisioned him as being Col. Kurtz from Apocalypse Now!, so yeah.

Godfather allusion is definitely more likely, however.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Entlassen wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:
Entlassen wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:

Actually, after the "ever since [Bowser] turned Buddhist" quote, I've always envisioned him as being Col. Kurtz from Apocalypse Now!, so yeah.

Godfather allusion is definitely more likely, however.
I'm sure it is.

Actually, on that note, is it known if Bowser Jr. is going to appear in TWBB as well?

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:Actually, on that note, is it known if Bowser Jr. is going to appear in TWBB as well?
We're not even 100% sure if we'll see Bowser.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 pm

smashbro wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:Actually, on that note, is it known if Bowser Jr. is going to appear in TWBB as well?
We're not even 100% sure if we'll see Bowser.
I dunno, there's been an awful lot of buildup concerning everyone's favorite incompetent koopa king, so I think it would be a given that he'll appear in TWBB. Unles you're part of the production crew and know that for sure?

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Bowser is currently set up as one of the more important characters in the series from the sound of it. So far, Luigi's investigations have circled around the four different mafia's, and since Bowser is a mafia don, it'd be hard to keep him out of the series.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Relmitos wrote:Bowser is currently set up as one of the more important characters in the series from the sound of it. So far, Luigi's investigations have circled around the four different mafia's, and since Bowser is a mafia don, it'd be hard to keep him out of the series.

Especially since I got the notion that every single playable character from SSBB would make an appearance in TWBB; as I recall, Key said something about having difficulty sticking Toon Link into the script, since, as much as he hated that character, he sees as mandatory to have every character play some sort of role in the series.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 pm

smashbro wrote:We're not even 100% sure if we'll see Bowser.
What I meant by this is that I doubt we'll see Bowser Jr. Then again there are a lot of non Brawl characters that aren't in Brawl that are in the series so maybe. Bowser will be in though... somehow.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:39 pm

smashbro wrote:
smashbro wrote:We're not even 100% sure if we'll see Bowser.
What I meant by this is that I doubt we'll see Bowser Jr. Then again there are a lot of non Brawl characters that aren't in Brawl that are in the series so maybe. Bowser will be in though... somehow.
Ah. Being that I rarely play SSBB, is Bowser Jr. an assist trophy? I can't recall.

Since, if he is, he'll probably get a cameo in the next episode.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Entlassen wrote:
Relmitos wrote:Bowser is currently set up as one of the more important characters in the series from the sound of it. So far, Luigi's investigations have circled around the four different mafia's, and since Bowser is a mafia don, it'd be hard to keep him out of the series.

Especially since I got the notion that every single playable character from SSBB would make an appearance in TWBB; as I recall, Key said something about having difficulty sticking Toon Link into the script, since, as much as he hated that character, he sees as mandatory to have every character play some sort of role in the series.

Key's writing the scripts now? That's a load off my back. VACATION TIME

I promise Bowser Jr will never be in this show because I hate him. Bring back the original Koopa Kids, Nintendo!

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 pm

zach also rises wrote:
Entlassen wrote:

I promise Bowser Jr will never be in this show because I hate him. Bring back the original Koopa Kids, Nintendo!

FFFFFFFFFFFF

It's late, and I spent 3 hours punching holes into sheet metal for my dad. Must finish paintan Warhammer models. Guh.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 am

zach also rises wrote:Bring back the original Koopa Kids, Nintendo!

This! Many times this! I liked Ludwig

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 am

Entlassen wrote:Must finish paintan Warhammer models. Guh.
I know the feeling.
I got GW's new Lord of the Rings game 'cause that's how I roll, and it's devoured my life.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 am

zach also rises wrote:
Entlassen wrote:

Shaaaaaaame! Can't they at least make all eight of them co-exist?

Plus, I kind of like Bowser Jr.! He's small, and he's f***in' adorable!

Or, are the rest of those little suckers coming in too, since you mention that?

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:24 am

I agree with Wozzeck. I like Bowser Jr., but I do agree that the Koopalings should come back, and that never making them appear together is lame. Hopefully, New Super Mario Bros. Wii will fix this. Very Happy

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Blue Madness wrote:I agree with Wozzeck. I do agree that the Koopalings should come back, and that never making them appear together is lame. Hopefully, New Super Mario Bros. Wii will fix this. Very Happy

I really hope zach and matt give us a little spotlight in one of the next episodes! Very Happy

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand_Marquis on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 am

So, I'm wondering - is crossing my fingers and expecting ep 7 to go live tomorrow later today wishful thinking?
Very Happy

Grand_Marquis
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryssa on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 am

Grand_Marquis wrote:So, I'm wondering - is crossing my fingers and expecting ep 7 to go live tomorrow later today wishful thinking?
Very Happy
considering it hasn't even been shot yet...

Maryssa
Rosalina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeddoBlaster on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 am

Maryssa wrote:
Grand_Marquis wrote:So, I'm wondering - is crossing my fingers and expecting ep 7 to go live tomorrow later today wishful thinking?
Very Happy
really? so it's gonna be like mid august when we see it then, I guess.

GeddoBlaster
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 am

Maryssa wrote:
Very Happy

That's a yes right?

/denial

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Maryssa!!! That's it, that's all I got....

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 am

GeddoBlaster wrote:
Maryssa wrote:
Very Happy
really? so it's gonna be like mid august when we see it then, I guess.
It better not be posted on the last week of August, seeing as I'll be in my apartment in Boston which won't have internet until I have the chance to oversee cable getting installed in there.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImmortalShopkeep on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am

Maryssa wrote:
Very Happy

Well why nooooooooot?

ImmortalShopkeep
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 am

Because The Escapist didn't pay them on schedule.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top