What about the Music??

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What about the Music??

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 am

Riffin wrote:Hi all. Long time TWBB fan, first time poster. I've been looking forward to the battle song at the end; the song in the last episode, where Mario shoots off the fire balls and blasts the octopus off the Nintendo building (well, ok, that's actually where the song ends, but you know what song i mean right?) I downloaded all the songs from the Downloads page, and i got the zip files (many thank yous), but i still can't find what song the battle song is! Is it in the zip files and i just haven't heard it yet? What's the title?

Please help!
confused confused

Thank youuuu!
It most probably hasn't been uploaded yet, like many of the later songs in the series. People have been waiting for them for a long time, and have asked about them several times, as you can see if you look back this thread and/or the other series music threads. However, we have no iea when they will be up. The only thing we can do is wait.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azureguy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 am

This music is simply incredible, especially "Notorious DK", "The Very Best", "Hammer That Nail" and "Zebes Tease" are my favorites.

Btw, I don't know if this is the right topic to ask this, but what is the composer's opinion regarding the use of their music in other fan productions? Because I was thinking about using a few of the tracks in my game. Not a fan game with a bunch of sprites from other games, but something original with a few selective remixes to create a fitting atmosphere.
Long story short: Can I have permission to use the music in my game, please? Of course, I'll give you credit.

azureguy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm

well buddy let me tell ya you'd have better luck asking one of the admins on facebook. they don't come on here very often anymore. however with proper credit due to them they probably wouldn't mind. but yeah probably best to ask first.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 am

Some of the music used in TWBB is Royalty free already, and is made by Kevin Macleod (I think) here: http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

Of course, they made most of the music in TWBB themselves, and you would have to ask about that. Razz

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top