MAJOR JEOPARDY

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 am

I take the wheelchair and give chase to the two.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Fobby wrote:I take the wheelchair and give chase to the two.

DAMN! I was testing to see if this'd happen. Remember Fobby, it was smashbro who pushed you, not I.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

I poke my head out from behind cover to see the humvee's and ga-zillions of Infected running towards us which prompts me to disappear in a cloud apparation of myself while I'm actually running like hell back to the crossroads. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" I yell histerically. Then I head towards the shopping district.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:05 pm

STAGE 6:

Orland fires off several (5) rounds into the flurry of Infected then attempts to wave the vehicle down oncemore...
JGH27 takes some of the provisions his group found and starts towards the airport...
Smashbro takes the same as JGH27 and follows him, right after pushing Fobby down a flight of stairs...
Serras-Kai gets atop of his cover and shoots until his clip is empty at the Infected, hoping to attract the vehicles attention...
Weldar attempts to beat or otherwise wrestle the Infected off of him while narrowly dodging their projectile vomit...
Blue Madness takes his queue from Serras-Kai and empties his whole clip into the wave of Infected, hoping the vehicles will stop...
SurgePox decides to not leave Weldars location unaccounted for, taking the box with him he rushes towards the gaming store...
Relmitos takes the lightest chainsaw he could find in the stash then runs for the gaming store to rescue Weldar...
Infected Fobby repositions himself and gives pursuit of JGH27 and Smashbro, the squeaky wheel echoing in their ears
Larry Koopa decides he'd rather not take his chances with the vehicles and Infected and makes a break for it...

OUTCOME:

Orland after firing his weapon failed to convince the vehicles to slow down for the group.
JGH27 makes it to the start of the highway unscatched and proceeds onwards to the airport.
Smashbro holds his hands to his ears as he follows JGH27, trying to ignore the menacing squeak of Fobbies wheelchair.
Serras-Kai isn't too sure but in midst the chaos and the vehicles darkened windows he believes the first driver may have seen the unInfected group.
Weldar has the snot thoroughly beaten out of him while managing to keep the Infected's teeth away. -1 I love you
Blue Madness after emptying his clip notes that the vehicles seem to be slowing down some. A passenger winds down his window and yells out "JUMP!"
SurgePox after entering the gaming store hurls the rectangular box at one of the Infected, knocking it back but not over. The other one is focused on Weldar still.
Relmitos enters the gaming store with his chainsaw in hand and takes it to the other Infected, the virus soaked blood spills out everywhere as it lets out a curdling scream.
Larry Koopa takes another breath of relief realising that he had left at the best time he could've as no Infected appear to be pursuing him to the Shopping District.

CRITICAL CHOICE: Those that remained behind in Group A can choose if they want to risk jumping onto the humvee, it's slowed down a little but injury is certain to be incured. Landing is also not guarenteed. Relmitos, SurgePox or Weldar need to decide who will end the last infected in the gaming store.

SurgePox notes that even a drop of Infected blood in the system can turn someone almost instantly and is unsure if Relmitos or Weldar have been Infected during the blood shower but he fears the worst!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orland on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 pm

i decide to get on top of a box. Before jumping onto the vehicle i make sure there are no infected to stop me, and wait for the perfect time to jump. i then jump.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 pm

post stage 7 lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orland on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

i kinda thought that critical choice was supposed to be made now, lol.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Orland wrote:i kinda thought that critical choice was supposed to be made now, lol.

Aye, critical choices must be made meow, I calculate at least one person becoming Infected or dead by conclusion of the next level. Twisted Evil

EDIT: Once Blue and Serras make their choice I'll throw up the next set Smile

PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MOTION! Now a Dedede Enforcer Smile

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Oh, snap.
Dead people.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 pm

I take out my Snub (?) and light up on the other infected hammering away on Weldar.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am

You did get that pic I sent'cha? Right Surge?

SurgePox wrote:I take out my Snub (?) and light up on the other infected hammering away on Weldar.

Surge pulls out his small snub nose pistol and blows away a small chunk of the Infecteds brain, killing it. Blood and gore coat much of the floor as well as Weldar and Relmitos.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Surge pulls out his small snub nose pistol and blows away a small chunk of the Infecteds brain, killing it. Blood and gore coat much of the floor as well as Weldar and Relmitos.
smoke still wafting out of the barrel of my gun, I utter in sheer cool guy action hero fashion:

"Permanent Ban."

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 am

SurgePox wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
smoke still wafting out of the barrel of my gun, I utter in sheer cool guy action hero fashion:

"Permanent Ban."

Awesome lmao

*smashbro plays around with Fobby in the airport baggage carousel while I head for the airport bar waiting for the next stage to appear outta thin air*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 am

Wait a minute how did the other guys even have any hardware items to take if I was the only one searching the hardware store?

Also do I get the same sets of stuff to take as the other survivors or are my options more limited now?

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 am

note to self; use chainsaw sparingly

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 am

Weldar wrote:Wait a minute how did the other guys even have any hardware items to take if I was the only one searching the hardware store?

Ya know the movie or tv show where something happens that doesn't add up, you ask about it and someone goes "Your not suppose to ask those kind of questions"... this is one of those moments. Razz

Purple elephant is a homage to nerds who play DnD. :'D

To answer your latter question, you can still make a choice as you are not in jeopardy anymore.
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:EDIT: Once Blue and Serras make their choice I'll throw up the next set Smile
1000 views, yay!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 am

JGH27 wrote:
Fobby wrote:I take the wheelchair and give chase to the two.

DAMN! I was testing to see if this'd happen. Remember Fobby, it was smashbro who pushed you, not I.

Sif. I have a half-brain dumbass. (Memory gone)

I Figure out how to use this thing.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 am

*Take mainly bullets (12), some food (medium, sustainables) and a piece of hardware (hatchet, sickle, small single handed weapons).

Okay I suppose I'll take this option, hatchet as the hardware piece since it could also be useful for other non zombie killing stuff.

Now more questions did I (or anyone else) get a better gun and when you say some food does that mean there's more than one serve or does that just affect the size. If I do have more than one serving then I suppose I'll eat a bit now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am

If the opened window is at the same side as I am, I'll try to grab it when I jump. If not... well, I'll just try to hold whatever is available to be held.

If I grab the window, I'm pretty sure I'll get some injury to my elbow (at least, the way I imagine it), but hopefully (and, the way I imagine it, most probably) nothing to be concerned about, just pain.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

Weldar wrote:*Take mainly bullets (12), some food (medium, sustainables) and a piece of hardware (hatchet, sickle, small single handed weapons).

Okay I suppose I'll take this option, hatchet as the hardware piece since it could also be useful for other non zombie killing stuff.

Now more questions did I (or anyone else) get a better gun and when you say some food does that mean there's more than one serve or does that just affect the size. If I do have more than one serving then I suppose I'll eat a bit now.

I believe it replenishes 2 health

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:21 pm

I'll risk it.
Jump for the armored vehicle in hoped of landing on top of it, if I do, I grab onto the racks that it hopefully has up there and if I miss, I'll scoop myself off the pavement and load up into it.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 am

JGH27 wrote:*smashbro plays around with Fobby in the airport baggage carousel while I head for the airport bar waiting for the next stage to appear outta thin air*
wait... wut?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

I guess it's time for someone to die... or worse. Twisted Evil

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh. Snap.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

CRITICAL CHOICE

Orland prepared himself for the leap of his life, waiting patiently for the opportune time for the humvee to drive past as he leapt into the air...
Blue Madness notes the open window alongside the humvee, moving in a slight back forth motion as he gets ready to jump, he jumps...
Serras-Kai focuses his eyes on whatever there is atop of the nearest humvee, something, anything to grab onto, once found, he leaps...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Orland makes his leap onto the humvee, though the leap was inspiring the landing wasn't so much awe inspiring, landing on his knees he'll be feeling that pain for a while, fortunately the comfort of knowing he made it numbs the pain a little. -1 I love you

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Blue Madness closes his eyes a brief moment before re-opening them, window still in sight as he jumped for it
<WA-PANG!> while his hands landed within the open window his head did not, slamming against the humvee's exterior he loses his grip and tumbles along the ground as the horde quickly approaches. -1 I love you

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Serras-Kai seemingly floats through the air, time slowed down or at least that is what it seemed like to him as he could hear nothing but his own heart beat closely followed by a thud then snap as whatever he had gripped onto had dislocated his wrist, fortunately despite the pain he managed to grap onto the top of the humvee and is now relatively safe as the two vehicles speed down the road. -1 I love you

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, grap! xD ..... typo >>)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top