MAJOR JEOPARDY

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  JGH27 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:08 pm

OmicronAustin wrote:Woah, what? I wanna join, is it too late?

Not at all, just pick a group to join (the hummer group may not be an option though, ask Mentok)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah, Mentok will say how/where you can join.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Blue Madness wrote:Yeah, Mentok will say how/where you can join.

That's right! Because I'M MENTOK THE MINDTA--yeah you can join either the group at the apartment building or join the group at the highway. Welcome aboard Sonix and and Omicron!

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Larry Koopa on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 pm

While I'm looking for a big enough car, I'll be sure to stay in sight of at least one of the other guys, just so I don't... you know... disappear bloodily.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : Koopa's Castle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 pm

STAGE 7:

JGH27
opts to retreat, fearing it'd be tactical suicide to proceed further along the highway...
SurgePox huddles with his group before dispersing and scrounging around for car keys and suitable cars...
Relmitos proceeds to the restroom on the ground floor to wash himself off...
Weldar looking like someone out of a Quinten Tarentino film follows Relmitos...
Orland does not receive a response from the steely faced soldiers...
Smashbro cautiously retreats alongside JGH27...
Larry is roaming the nearby road looking for a car big enough for the group and a means to operate it...

OUTCOME:

JGH27
manages to retreat back to the shopping district, not having that ominous feeling of being watched.
SurgePox finds many a bodies with many a set of keys, while there are several cars of ranging size there's no telling which key goes to what car.
Orland and Serras-Kai do however get duffle bags flung over both their heads.
Relmitos enters the restroom of the ground floor, the snarls of Infected on the above floor audible through the ceiling.
Weldar splashes water over his face, careful not to get any of the blood in his eyes, he is also weary of being so close to Infected.
Smashbro retreated safely with JGH27, almost biting his tongue as Sonix joins them at the shopping district.
Larry finds a van big enough to house the house, only problem is that it is propt up on two wheels, though all wheels are present it seems someone was halfway to taking 2 of them before calling it quits.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:12 pm

I'll join the group in the apartment building, I suppose.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:34 pm

SITUATION 8:

Group A (consisting of Orland and Serras-Kai) after a long and bumpy trip finally hear the humvee grind to a halt, they hear several other vehicles and a helicopter pass by from different directions but cannot see them due to their vision being obstructed, the sound dies down and the humvee's move again. More time passes and then before they knew what happened they were wrested from the vehicle, dragged and prodded along an unseen pathway and wind up inside seperate dimly lit rooms, the bags are lifted and the doors closed. The doors themselves appear to be wooden, perhaps reinforced on the inside. Aside from a table, two chairs, the light and a small grate in the corner there is nothing else in the room. From your current position you decide to:

*Wail, whine, yell, scream and cause all kinds of commotion by bashing on the door, demanding your lawyer may inadvertantly spill from your tongue.

*Try the door handle and excuse yourself from this artists nightmare of a room.

*Go to the grate and communicate on a course of action with your cohort.



Groub B (consisting of Larry, Weldar, Surge, Relmitos and Omicron) listen to the rare silence of the streets, usually a sign of the calm before the storm, Larry has found a potential vehicle that could house all five (albeit uncomfortabley) but time will be needed to refit the wheels, time which is difficult to guage just how much the group has, then again holding up in the apartment building may be a more sound option. Staying in one place may guarentee a rescue finding them rather than the other way round. From your current position you decide to:

*Risk the time to get the van into an operable condition, while some refit the tyres others can try keys or hotwiring, the sound of the engine may attract unwanted attention however.

*Ditch the vehicles and proceed to the next area on foot.

*Proceed into the apartment building, clearing out the Infected from before as well as any as yet undiscovered threats then hold up inside.


Group C (consisting of JGH27, Smashbro and Sonix) are now at the start of the highway, unsure of where to go they can only follow a random direction. From your current position you decide to:

*Try passing over the highway again, you have a good feeling it'll be worth the trouble... if you make it.

*Proceed through the shopping district and explore one of the previous options/locations.

*End it now, eat a bullet buritto or otherwise save yourself from a worse fate.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 am

I'll pull one of the chairs from the table and set it over near the grate, then sit in it. Say nothing, but I'll respond to my ally if he speaks to me. Make as little noise as possible, and make every action look slow and deliberate.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

I'll head to the shopping district if the others agree (smash & sonix)

*waves at Fobby*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Sonix! on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 am

JGH27 wrote:I'll head to the shopping district if the others agree (smash & sonix)

*waves at Fobby*


I was thinking the Shopping District too. ((majority :O))

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 27
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Orland on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

I go over to the grate, and sit on the floor. Whispering as quietly as possibly seeing if serras is ok, and if he has any ideas on what we should do.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-01-13
Age : 25
Location : THE DIRTY SOUTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm

"The way I see it, we don't need to have a plan to escape. A quick observation will tell them that neither of us are infected, and a short evaluation will tell them neither of us are phsychopathic- So long as this place holds out long enough for them to evac us, we should be fine."

....Is what I say to Orland.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Orland on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm

"Thats true enough, I guess now we wait."

And so we wait.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-01-13
Age : 25
Location : THE DIRTY SOUTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 pm

"I definitely say that we should not take the van. We don't know how long it will take to get it running, and even if we do it's too unreliable to continue traveling with it. Staying in the apartment building might work, but eventually we will run out of supplies. I say we should continue on foot."

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Relmitos on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Relmitos proceeds to the restroom on the ground floor to wash himself off...
Weldar looking like someone out of a Quinten Tarentino film follows Relmitos...

[center]
Relmitos enters the restroom of the ground floor, the snarls of Infected on the above floor audible through the ceiling.
Weldar splashes water over his face, careful not to get any of the blood in his eyes, he is also weary of being so close to Infected.

does that mean that Weldar cleaned himself and I didn't? If so, I wash myself off, but before making any decision on what to actually do, I think a group discussion would be a good idea. I'll kick it off, I'd say trying to piece together the van is probably a bad idea, clearly hearing growls and other sounds made by infected means they're kinda close on our heels. I don't think we have the time to do that. Thoughts?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm

The infected above haven't heard you yet... you can just hear that they haven't moved on from when they were there last, shambling about upstairs until something catches their attention. Wink

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Larry Koopa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

I think we should get the van running, we don't have to try the engine until we've refitted the wheels so once that's done we can all climb inside where it's safe THEN try starting it. Or at least that's my idea.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : Koopa's Castle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Wait a minute, would we REALLY be safe inside the vehicle? I'm not sure if these things can break in the glass or tip the vehicle or anything, so my decision is based on that.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Larry Koopa on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm personally in favour of trying the car, but if people go for a different option then I sure as hell won't be fixing it by myself. Surge? Weldar? Relm?

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : Koopa's Castle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Relmitos on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

Well, I do believe the van would be a good idea, now that I know that the Infected aren't currently aware of our location. I think that the best course of action is to try to fix up the van. However, I suggest we search the bodies for the keys and any other useful items (food anyone?) instead of trying to hotwire the van. Key's would make it easier to get into the van, worried about some car alarm, would cause less of a racket so as to not alert the Infected, and hot wiring the van has the possibility of failing and maybe ruining the ignition or something. Lastly, like Larry suggested, starting the car after everything is said and done.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Weldar on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Van sounds good to me, I'll go with what the others have said.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Van it is, then. I'll help out where needed, although my experience with vehicles is limited.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 pm

V&

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:The infected above haven't heard you yet... you can just hear that they haven't moved on from when they were there last, shambling about upstairs until something catches their attention. Wink

I wonder who it was that give me the neg for the above post, it isn't controversial and don't know how it could offend anyone. Was it an accident or something?

Also, I gave it a good run but I'm coming across less and less time to continue this unique story so I'll hand the reigns over to whoever wants to start one of their own, cheers for taking interest folks! cheers

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 29
Location : Australia, Abroad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Buhraighns.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum