MAJOR JEOPARDY

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

I help Serras-Kai out since we're in the same building by using my crowbar and only the gun if needed as I'm conserving ammo

Last edited by JGH27 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added on "what" I'd do)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:29 am

Ok, so I guess I can just arrive too... So, I'm covering Orland.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I come out from nowhere and help out Relmitos by using water gun on the infected trying to get him.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

That didn't go down as planned.
lol

Imma try to get that infected guy off of me, now that I've gone and done something stupid like that I should probably run for it.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm going to get out of the dumpster and help save Relmitos by dusting off the ol crowbar on one of the infected's noggins.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm

STAGE 2:

In order of choices made/posted:
Orland rushes towards one of the Infected with his mighty crowbar in hand...
Relmitos unable to leave the car attempts to hotwire the vehicle...
JGH27 runs up stairs to help Serras-Kai, crowbar at the ready for the lone Infected...
Blue Madness stands by the alley, gun in hand covering Orland...
Smashbro uses a water gun to distract one of the Infected trying to get to Relmitos...
Serras Kai wrestles with the Infected in an attempt to dislodge him...
Larry Koopa gets out of the dumpster and runs towards one of the Infected attacking Relmitos, dusting off his crowbar...

OUTCOME:

Orland runs up behind one of the three distracted Infected, beating them down until they are no longer a threat with his crowbar.
Relmitos picks at the wiring of the car and after a short frantic time, the car roars to life.
JGH27 carefully aims before bringing down punishment upon the Infected attacking Serras-Kai, a small splat before it idly slides off him.
Blue Madness fired and killed an Infected when it made an attempt at tackling Orland. "BOOM HEADSHOT!"
Smashbro's watergun drizzles and splashes harmlessly off the back of an Infected's head.
Serras-Kai gets up after JGH27 dispatched the lone Infected, no worse for ware then promptly runs back towards upstairs.
Larry Koopa lifts his crowbar high above the last Infected attacking Relmitos before bringing it down with a crunch.
SurgePox [automatically] decided it may be best to remain inside the Dumpster until things quiet down.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

SITUATION 3:

From your current position you decide to:

*Climb into the 4 seat car with Relmitos.

*Continue running upstairs of the apartment building.

*Stick to the back alleys and try finding somewhere safe to hold up.

WARNING: Serras-Kai and JGH27 have 4 Infected quickly pursuing them from the bottom floor of the apartment building.

Note: These choices are only the most basic, guarenteed that at least one will not bring you to harm but otherwise you can make your own choices.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 pm

I'll hop in the car with Relmitos. If we stick together, we have more chances of surviving. Smile

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Search the dumpster for anything that may aid my escape.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm

I'll ascend the stairs slowely, looking downwards. If any get close, I slash them when they get to us. I'll trust JGH27 to cover the upper area.

Last edited by Serras-Kai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said Slowely twice.)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:I'll slowely ascend the stairs slowely, looking downwards. If any get close, I slash them when they get to us. I'll trust JGH27 to cover the upper area.

Continue ascending the stairs, crowbar ready in one hand and gun in the other just in case.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orland on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 pm

I choose to hop into the car with relmitos

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:11 pm

I do a backflip and follow with a "Squirtle squirtle!" Up taunt, yeah!

Also: Purple?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm

smashbro wrote:I do a backflip and follow with a "Squirtle squirtle!" Up taunt, yeah!

Aye, I figured you weren't being serious, but I took your post into it anyway because it made me laugh. Purple was the random colour I chose for the "comic" choice. Razz That and I had to read it twice before I realised you were posting as a squirtle using watergun as oppose to everyone else being human and using a watergun. lol

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"I don't know if his going to survive long".
I'm going to jump into the drivers passenger seat urge Relm to hit the petal to the metal.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
smashbro wrote:I do a backflip and follow with a "Squirtle squirtle!" Up taunt, yeah!

Aye, I figured you weren't being serious, but I took your post into it anyway because it made me laugh. Purple was the random colour I chose for the "comic" choice. Razz That and I had to read it twice before I realised you were posting as a squirtle using watergun as oppose to everyone else being human and using a watergun. lol

>:/

How I figured it was that everyone is their av or sig. Edit: or somethin like that/else. Yeah, I know some guys would be screwed otherwise. Is posting as a Squirtle really that bad?

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 am

Can I join in?

I suppose I'll stick with Surge in the back alleys for now, the car seems to be full and going to the roof of an apartment doesn't strike me as a great idea.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 am

I'm gonna be an Infected and stand still, slightly dazed and confused because that's what I do best.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Now that we have a full car, I'm going to punch it toward the building that Serras-kai and Jgh, and try to run down some of the infected to help them out

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

STAGE 3:

Blue Madness attempts to get into Relmito's vehicle...
SurgePox begins scrounging around inside the dumpster for something useful and finds...
Serras-Kai ascends the stairs cautiously, ready to defend against the oncoming Infected...
JGH27 ascends the stairs infront of Serras-Kai both weapons at the ready...
Orland also attempts to get into Relmito's vehicle...
Smashbro attempts a victory dance...
Larry Koopa tries to get inside the passenger seat of Relmito's car...
Weldar sticks with SurgePox, keeping a lookout for unfriendlies...
Infected Fobby stands still in the street like a vegetable.
Relmitos punches the gas, driving as fast as he can towards the Infected.

OUTCOME:

Blue Madness climbs into the backseat of Relmito's car without incident.
SurgePox scrounges around in the dumpster, finding yesterdays winning lottery numbers and a throw-away snub with 5 rounds.
Serras-Kai slashes at the first Infected within reach while the other 3 clamber up and grab at his legs.
JGH27 unable to reach past Serras-Kai with the crowbar fires his gun, knocking 1 Infected down the stairs.
Orland climbs into the backseat of Relmito's car without incident.
Smashbro successfully performs a victory dance... then follows Surge and Weldar.
Larry Koopa frantically climbs into the passenger seat of Relmito's car without incident.
Weldar had a quick survey of the alley ways around him and could not see any threats... yet.

DANGER: As Relmitos drives to the building that the Infected had entered he realises that the breaks aren't working, unable to slow down quickly enough the car plunges into the side of a parked vehicle, propelling both Relmitos and Larry Koopa out onto the pavement as they neglected to put on their seatbelts, Blue Madness and Orland were knocked hard into the front seats and windows due to the force of the crash. -1 I love you

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

OSHIT.

Last edited by Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Impatient, didn't wait for scenario 3)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm

SITUATION 4:

The alleyways are fairly quiet, Smashbro, SurgePox and Weldar can see no Infected in the 3 leading alleyways. Alley #1 leads back into first street. Alley #2 leads to an open staircase onto the bridge road above leading to the wharf. Alley #3 seems to lead to the shopping district.

Orland, Blue Madness, Larry Koopa and Relmitos collect their thoughts from daze and confusion, picking themselves up out of the seat and pavement just out the front of the apartment building with many directions they could go now. Back to where they came, north towards the wharf, south towards the shopping district, inside the apartment building or east towards the local park.

Serras-Kai struggles with kicking his legs out of the grip of the Infected as they continously try to sink their teeth into his legs, JGH27 tries to get a better line of sight while also trying to keep a bearing on his surroundings. From your current position you decide to:

*Head back towards the main street and continue west.

*Go through Alley #2/ Head north towards the wharf

*Head east towards the local park

*Go through Alley #3/ Head south towards the shopping district.

*Head inside the apartment building/ Fend off and flee from the Infected.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 pm

I want to keep on slashing at the infected, no guns used 'cause I'm interested in saving ammo.
Once they are dead or off me, I'll go help Orland, Blue Madness, Larry Koopa and Relmitos.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 pm

I boot an infected off Kai while bashing the other's head in. I move ahead letting Kai take care of the remains. I end up on a balcony where an infected is waiting. I use my crowbar to force him over the railing in a struggle. From here I have a decent view of the surrounding area and can see the guys from the car.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orland on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

As i get up, i see Serras coming out of the building. Behind him is an infected that is about to attack. I decide to take out the crowbar and beat the infected to death. I afterwards close the door to the apartment. I then decide that i will be heading to the wharf.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top