MAJOR JEOPARDY

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 pm

See's Orland heading towards the wharf and realizes I may very well be on my own. Time for shit to get real *locks and loads*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 am

Hmmm I can't decide either alley 1 or alley 2. I suppose I'll just follow Smashbro and/0r SurgePox on this one since if Left 4 Dead taught me anything about dealing with the infected it would be that it's dangerous to go alone, and taking a sword won't make much difference either, unless the girl is a sword.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

Weldar wrote:Hmmm I can't decide either alley 1 or alley 2. I suppose I'll just follow Smashbro and/0r SurgePox on this one since if Left 4 Dead taught me anything about dealing with the infected it would be that it's dangerous to go alone, and taking a sword won't make much difference either, unless the girl is a sword.

It's also dangerous to be abandoned. I'm possibly fucked being alone up here.

*looks around to see if there's anything of use and a way of getting down*

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 am

I'm going to run off to the shopping district....shopping district ='s various stores which can have weapons. Chainsaws anyone?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 am

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuur, Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

Spoiler:
*Translation* I'm going to walk slowly forward

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 am

Relmitos wrote:I'm going to run off to the shopping district....shopping district ='s various stores which can have weapons. Chainsaws anyone?

Yeah but those places are always chock full of zombies for some reason, although chainsaws are pretty tempting.... grahhh I really don't know what to choose, I guess I'll just wait for more people to make choices then follow the crowd like a sheep... baa

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 am

I express a desire to go down the south alley to Weldar and Surge. Let's go do some shopping, hell yeah! Smile

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am

As I'm getting up, feeling pain, I turn to Relmitos and say:
"Why did you have to do that? If we survive, I'm SO gonna get you for this..." (Not gonna happen, btw)
As I see Orland helping Serras, I figured I wasn't needed.
When he heads to the wharf, I see myself without options, so I yell "Wait!!" and follow him.

Also, Mentok, you forgot to put "east towards the local park" as an option in the end. I know this doesn't keep us from doing this, but it makes people forget they can. tongue I myself only really realised there was a park to go to when I read your post a second time.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 pm

smashbro wrote:I express a desire to go down the south alley to Weldar and Surge. Let's go do some shopping, hell yeah! Smile
This. I agree, as if my zombie movie experience has taught me anything, it's that the mall is allways the safest and funnest location. I peek my head out slightly to see if the coast is clear.

(also, whats a snub?)

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 pm

SurgePox wrote:
I agree, as if my zombie movie experience has taught me anything, it's that the mall is allways the safest and funnest location.

that's exactly what I'm saying, shopping malls are always the best place to go;

a bit out of context here, but blue, lol, there was, at that point, NOTHING I could've done that wouldn't have resulted in some loss of hp because of the sheer number of people in the car, just the way these kinds of games usually work, so I figured why not try to help out the friends a bit

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 am

I'm not so sure about safest actually. I agree we should definitely head down there now and pick up some weapons and supplies but afterwards it may be worth heading out to look for a better or less populated location.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am

you bring up a good point, actually

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 am

Imma just follow you guys. Safety in numbers and stuff.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:12 am

Just cause Surge said a mall is the safest location doesn't mean it's actually safe. But I'm gonna get me a hat when we get there. :B

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 am

smashbro wrote:Just cause Surge said a mall is the safest location doesn't mean it's actually safe. But I'm gonna get me a hat when we get there. :B

You better get some cool ass Squirtle Shades

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

JGH27 wrote:
smashbro wrote:Just cause Surge said a mall is the safest location doesn't mean it's actually safe. But I'm gonna get me a hat when we get there. :B

You better get some cool ass Squirtle Shades
And a kick ass red cape and I'll be just like DMise. Very Happy

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Koopa on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 pm

"OW! Where did you learn to drive!?" I'll yell as I stop trying to eat the pavement, then I'll follow whoever is going to the wharf, gun in hand in case anything jumps out.

Larry Koopa
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 pm

aww, why does everyone hate me for trying to help out the crew?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

STAGE 4:

Serras-Kai attempts to slash at his attackers and make a break for it...
JGH27 delivers a boot to one of the Infected's faces then looks about for a means of getting down...
Orland charges at the oncoming Infected hoping to deliver the killing blow first...
Weldar follows the small band towards the shopping district...
Relmitos opts to proceed towards the shopping district...
Fobby slowly walks forward, seemingly unaware of the others presence.. or not caring..
Smashbro also opts to proceed to the shopping district with Surge and co...
SurgePox agrees with Smashbro and proceeds cautiously towards the shopping district...
Larry Koopa decides to follow Orland towards the wharf, gun at the ready...

OUTCOME:

Serras-Kai barely manages to break away from the Infected unscathed, making a break for it as Orland intercepts his pursuer.
JGH27 took the most direct path... down, first falling on his feet then knees, then face he picks himself up and limps towards the shopping district after the others. -1 I love you
Orland engages the pursuing Infected, ramming it onto it's back before delivering a series of punishing blows, he then proceeds towards the wharf.
Weldar tags along without incident, fortunately.
Blue Madness follows Orland towards the wharf, seemingly safe for the time being.
Relmitos runs towards the shopping district, anxious to get his hands on a quality chainsaw.
Fobby bumps into Orland and carries on as he lurches about hopelessly.
Smashbro carries on with the group towards the shopping district, the lights shining in the not to far away distance.
SurgePox follows suit with all the others that proceed towards the shopping district without too much worry.
Larry Koopa runs alongside Orland with his gun in hand ready to pop anything that tries to attack along the way.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Fuck It, GERONIMOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*I jumped and did a Barrel Roll in true style*

Heading towards the mall by the way

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 pm

(disregard whatever was here earlier)

Let's fast forward to new locations.

Also, anyone else seeing a weird font?

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

smashbro wrote:(disregard whatever was here earlier)

Let's fast forward to new locations.

Also, anyone else seeing a weird font?

Weird font, no?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

SITUATION 5:

As (now dubbed) Group A [Orland, Serras-Kai, Blue Madness and Larry Koopa] enter into the wharf area they are at first shocked then weary to see dozens upon dozens of Infected and seemingly uninfected bodies alike strewn across the docklands. A highchainlink fence surrounds the docklands which looks quite new compared to what most in the group recall, two sets of headlights (one infront of another) can be seen in the night darkened streets heading towards the wharf. The make or model of the vehicle cannot be determined. From your current position you decide to:

*Hide behind whatever cover you can find, drawing attention to you and the others is the last thing you want.

*Wave the oncoming vehicles down, the passengers maybe able to assist with getting into the wharf or offer a ride.

*Co-ordinate with your group and get ready to ambush the 2 vehicle convoy and take their vehicles for yourselves.

As Group B [JGH27, Weldar, Relmitos, Smashbro and Surgepox] enter the entrance of the outdoor shopping mall they can see that many windows of stores have been smashed in... bodies lay strewn infront of the bloody windows that were smashed out. All the lights and music appear to be operational, you see many variety of stores from fast food to tailors, EB Games to Harry Hardware and small convience stores to a very ransacked looking gun shop. Due to the music you cannot hear any other noises that may rouse suspicion. From your current position you decide to:

*Search the food and clothes stores then meet back at the entrance.

*Search the EB Games and Harry Hardware stores then meet back at the entrance.

*Search the convience stores and the gun shop then meet back at the entrance.

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo... must fix!)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm

I'll search the clothes stores and pick up some kick ass stunner shades and a ripped up piece of red fabric to be used as a cape.

Edit: and meet back at the entrance

Last edited by smashbro on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont need one)

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm

*Search the convience stores and the gun shop then meet back at the entrance.

*grabs some first aid supplies and some grenades and a shotgun* because I'm a Hobo with a Shotgun lmao

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top