The Whatever Thread

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 pm

@Raya wrote:Maybe that's why your notority fluctuates so much.

I'm laughing.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 pm

@Sanosukesama wrote:Will watch ep.10 tomorrow morning, gotta sleep so I can work Razz (That's where I've been unfortunately Surge :/ ) But glad to see so many users hyped & excited for the finale, this is the moment pretty much everyone's been waiting for Cool Annnnd....

- /highfive ~> JGH cause if there was ever a great guy who needed a break, its you homie, glad to hear your date went 'eptacularly' Cool
- Happy Bday Spont! Looks like the forums have given you a mess of b-day cheer already Razz
- Bring the ARMY!!! (& their beavers!! & bears!!! &...sniper squirrels???)

Cat snipers? 8D

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 am

queen_camilla wrote:
@Sanosukesama wrote:Will watch ep.10 tomorrow morning, gotta sleep so I can work Razz (That's where I've been unfortunately Surge :/ ) But glad to see so many users hyped & excited for the finale, this is the moment pretty much everyone's been waiting for Cool Annnnd....

- /highfive ~> JGH cause if there was ever a great guy who needed a break, its you homie, glad to hear your date went 'eptacularly' Cool
- Happy Bday Spont! Looks like the forums have given you a mess of b-day cheer already Razz
- Bring the ARMY!!! (& their beavers!! & bears!!! &...sniper squirrels???)

Cat snipers? 8D

yeah, thought it was sniper cat, the bear cavalary and....something squirrles? suicide squirrels?

1000 posts. yay

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:52 am

Good to hear from you again Sano, wish you had of been at the shoot. Smile

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 am

there were 12 people on the chat last night....now i'm the only one....wow people have given up hope i think....

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 am

Or maybe they have something else to do.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 am

@Blue Madness wrote:Or maybe they have something else to do.

what else is there to do but wait for this episode? Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 am

For some, sleep, for others, work, for others, school... Should I go on?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Personally, I spent time working on my little flash videos to finish them in time for Christmas, and everything is done.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 pm

@MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Good to hear from you again Sano, wish you had of been at the shoot. Smile

Trust me, I kick myself on a daily basis for missing this Sad Hopefully the Brawl guys will come up to these parts for Fanime next year (falls on my 'birfday', w00t w00t!) & there's always AnimeExpo in their backyard of LA Cool Sounds like someone had a blast, even has a tombstone to comemerate the occasion! Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Yeah, so my friend's (19th) birthday party was freaking awesome. There were lol's every 20 seconds (the actual meaning of "lol", not people literally saying "lol"), and the nerdiness level was off the charts: we made Force duels, Air Lightsaber fight, and a game (that unfortunately didn't last long) where someone said a line from a meme, and another person had to continue ("What Happen?" > "Someone set up us the bomb"). So yeah, reeeeeeaaaaaally nerdy. Another fun part is that half the people there understood what was going on, and the other half was just like... Neutral ...yeah.

We also played broken telephone, and at some points people came up with phares so freaking long and difficult to remember, my brain asploded, and then again, and then it bled and asploded 5 times at once. "I dieds!" XD
And we just kept messing around all the time, making up some moments that are sure to become inside jokes in the future ("It's my cup! I like my cup! I want my cup!"). Yeah, it was epic win... Razz

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm

So, my sister is off to try a press charges against me AGAIN FML. Funny thing, she's 18 and been drinking. The legal drinking age is 19 here.

I swear, if she ruins things for me with this girl I'll never forgive or speak to her again

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:43 pm

@JGH27 wrote:So, my sister is off to try a press charges against me FML. Funny thing, she's 18 and been drinking. The legal drinking age is 19 here.

you just can't catch a break can you? =( are they not going to charge here with underage alchohol?!?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:55 pm

@Sanosukesama wrote:
@MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Good to hear from you again Sano, wish you had of been at the shoot. Smile

Trust me, I kick myself on a daily basis for missing this Sad Hopefully the Brawl guys will come up to these parts for Fanime next year (falls on my 'birfday', w00t w00t!) & there's always AnimeExpo in their backyard of LA Cool Sounds like someone had a blast, even has a tombstone to comemerate the occasion! Razz
Oh yeah it was great, staying up till the wee hours of the morning alongside the TWBB crew was inspiring and it's going to be great to see how the scenes they shot fit into the episode when it's released, and that IS my hat thar which I think is freaken awesome! Haha!

@DarkFalco wrote:
@JGH27 wrote:So, my sister is off to try a press charges against me FML. Funny thing, she's 18 and been drinking. The legal drinking age is 19 here.
you just can't catch a break can you? =( are they not going to charge here with underage alchohol?!?
Not to pour salt on you JGH27, but you have a tenacity for bad luck. Shocked Surely this is balanced in some fashion?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 pm

I don't know, this is twice in 4 days she's tried to charge me. Top it all off her friends are calling (these people apparently are gonna kick my head in she says) me up trying to tell me how I should treat her and stuff. Pretty pissed off for many reasons and her calling me things like a crackhead, pedophile and other slanderous, false statements don't help the situation.

Fuck the Holiday season!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

@JGH27 wrote:I don't know, this is twice in 4 days she's tried to charge me. Top it all off her friends are calling (these people apparently are gonna kick my head in she says) me up trying to tell me how I should treat her and stuff. Pretty pissed off for many reasons and her calling me things like a crackhead, pedophile and other slanderous, false statements don't help the situation.

Fuck the Holiday season!
If someone wants to get under your skin, given time they'll find it. But heeeeey, how's your bonny lass going? /redirect to Date thread.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:09 pm

man i really feel for you...if there was anything we could do.... Twisted Evil

but sadly none of us live in ontario =P

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12 pm

@DarkFalco wrote:man i really feel for you...if there was anything we could do.... Twisted Evil

but sadly none of us live in ontario =P
And I just busted my nest egg to get to Los Angeles, sorry J.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm

i might actually live the closest being here in illinois lol it's pretty much a straight shot north from here

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

@MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
@JGH27 wrote:I don't know, this is twice in 4 days she's tried to charge me. Top it all off her friends are calling (these people apparently are gonna kick my head in she says) me up trying to tell me how I should treat her and stuff. Pretty pissed off for many reasons and her calling me things like a crackhead, pedophile and other slanderous, false statements don't help the situation.

Fuck the Holiday season!
If someone wants to get under your skin, given time they'll find it. But heeeeey, how's your bonny lass going? /redirect to Date thread.

Well, was supposed to see her tonight but she doesn't seem to be getting my texts or calls tho I've gotten hers. We're supposed to go out Monday night so I hope that stands. Providing tonights events don't mess that up.

Thanks, I just need out of this poisonous environment. I'm the White sheep in a black family lol. Pretentious maybe but true

It's ok Mentok

If her friends ever try shit tho I WILL need to raise a "FUCKING ARMY"

NINJA'D again dammit, well there are a few Canadians on here that lve in Ontario lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm

well thats good at least. raise that army! Twisted Evil

XD

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 am

Hmm... I'm not really sure where I'm going at here, but... can't you charge her for something too?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:31 am

@Blue Madness wrote:Hmm... I'm not really sure where I'm going at here, but... can't you charge her for something too?

Agreed. If you're constantly being called and recieving threats, that's harassment.

You need to keep a record of the calls/messages you recieve, such as the time/date. This is evidence that can be backed up by your telephone company. Then go to the police about it. Even if charges aren't pressed, a warning is often enough to put an end to it. If it continues, the law is on your side; they've been told to stop and you have the evidence.

Seriously man, you shouldn't have to put up with this shit =/ Hopefully karma will get round to rewarding you bigtime though.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes, well I already made a point to tell the police the other day that she has people apparently wanting to kick my head in. I gave the 2 names (only know their first names) but gave an address.

Otherwise I'd rather just have her outta my life for good. Currently out of 3 siblings, I only speak with my younger brother. My mom I don't get along with well and I live with her. I get along fine with my dad as well.

Apparently my dad picked her up from the station and as far as he knows nothing happened in regards to charges. My guess is she was thrown in the drunk tank.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm

ugh, my ex keeps whining and ranting about how depressed and hopeless she is

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down