The Whatever Thread

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 am

queen_camilla wrote:Omg I would fly over to Canada in an instant and beat the living crap out of your sister for putting you through this. *giant hugs*

I'm sure we all would, you may be all Mario needs for his army but we're all in yours Razz

Seriously though hope it all goes okay for you J.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 am

Perhaps it's the geological location of where you are combined with the alignment of the planets during this season that's giving you rotten luck, seriously though.. be optimistic in the justice system, if you haven't done anything wrong you should come out of it unscathed. Sure that may sound like a pipedream but it's better than the apparant alternative. Neutral

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 am

Aw damn J, you always have such tough times. Sad We're here to support you though. Smile

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 am

I'd go with what Mentok said. If you haven't done anything wrong, you should have the upper hand. Besides, you also have an ally in your father, right?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Blue Madness wrote:So yeah, I called over 20 people to come here today to have a HUGE Brawl. Only 2 people came.

I'm angry. Really, really angry...

in yo grillz

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

So, got some good news.

Had the dinner thing tonight with the GCW promoter who I do video work for and our web/poster designer/media guy lol. So, it's going well and we're bouncing ides around mainly for the big show coming up. Eventual I bring up the subject of money (because for several reasons I haven't asked for payment because the shows I've done video of up until a month ago weren't for sale, I wasn't editing the shows, and I was using the footage for my demo reel/college portfolio for when I apply). So, once he figures out his budget and sells some stock I'll start receiving regular payments. Also, I'm getting a computer tomorrow and my intentions is to use it for simply editing videos and stuff. So, if things go as I have planned then I'll start editing and making the dvd's of the shows and make even more money then what I will be now. I may also be doing shows in the US for a comic convention who wants to book us for like 8-12 shows. So I may be able to see some of you guys lol. There's a comic convention with this group in Toronto in March (their first Canadian con) where I'll be selling a bunch of our stock of dvd's hopefully and getting anice percentage off each sale.

So, while I've got bad stuff, I do have a few positives lol

EDIT: Too good not to share

Twas the night of Thanksgiving and out of the house
Tiger Woods came a flyin', chased by his spouse.
She wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,
Cause a bimbo’s phone number was in his Blackberry.
He’d been cheatin' on Elin, and the story progressed.
Woman after woman stepped up and confessed.
He’d been cheatin’ with Holly, and Jaimee, and Cori,
With Joselyn, and Kalika. The world had the story.
From the top of the Tour to the basement of blues,
Tiger’s sad sordid tale was all over the news.
With hostesses, waitresses, he had lots of sex,
When not in their pants, he was sendin' them texts.
Despite all his cryin’ and beggin' and pleadin',
Tiger’s wife went investin' -- a new home in Sweden.
And I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade,
"If you’re gettin' laid then I’m gettin' paid."
She’s not pouting, in fact, she is of jolly good cheer,
Her prenup made Christmas come early this year.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

OMG i nearly fell out of my chair at the little poem XD and i'm glad some postives are happening =) maybe it'll stay this way?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Hahaha, ya it was a gem worth sharing.

Well I'm hoping things get on track for me. Thanks everyone by the way, meant to do so earlier but got side tracked.

Blue and Mentok, while I'm innocent until it is actually stated that I am I'll be stressed and worried. I mean honestly I don't kno how it'll end up. There's been innocent people that've been sent to jail before so I'm not at peace until it's announced officially that I'm innocent. My dad is on my side so I do have family support. If she doesn't drop the charges my dad wants nothing to do with her ever again.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

JGH27 wrote:My dad is on my side so I do have family support. If she doesn't drop the charges my dad wants nothing to do with her ever again.

That sounds like justice to me. Anyways, that little poem is highly amusing and I'll be showing the good peoples I hang out with, because I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it as well. May all be well for you, JGH.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 pm

JGH27 wrote:Hahaha, ya it was a gem worth sharing.

Well I'm hoping things get on track for me. Thanks everyone by the way, meant to do so earlier but got side tracked.

Blue and Mentok, while I'm innocent until it is actually stated that I am I'll be stressed and worried. I mean honestly I don't kno how it'll end up. There's been innocent people that've been sent to jail before so I'm not at peace until it's announced officially that I'm innocent. My dad is on my side so I do have family support. If she doesn't drop the charges my dad wants nothing to do with her ever again.

you have family support...and forum go-er support too =)

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 am

If I mailed you a 6-pack JGH, would it help....? (Cause I totally would/will......) Very Happy Seriously though, I'm sure that you'll get the fairness & equality you've earned, cause everyone here can attest to you being a good guy....just might take a while for good things to come your way, but if your new 'lady friend' is any indication, those good things might be on their way in just a short while. Hang in there with your family troubles & no matter what, remember my friend, karma comes for everyone...... (f*,,,,*)f

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

JGH27 wrote:If she doesn't drop the charges my dad wants nothing to do with her ever again.
I'll break another nestegg and feign being an australian lawyer Wink Hopefully that tidbit of info alone will coerce her into dropping them... because, you know... overseas lawyers are scary I hear.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:31 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
JGH27 wrote:If she doesn't drop the charges my dad wants nothing to do with her ever again.
I'll break another nestegg and feign being an australian lawyer Wink Hopefully that tidbit of info alone will coerce her into dropping them... because, you know... overseas lawyers are scary I hear.

hmm but overseas AUSTRALIAN lawywers? idk bout that one =P maybe english ones....XD

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 am

DarkFalco wrote:

hmm but overseas AUSTRALIAN lawywers? idk bout that one =P maybe english ones....XD

Be German. EVERYONE knows Germany is the place to go to be a lawyer.

(lawl Phoenix Wright reference Razz)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:33 am

queen_camilla wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:

Be German. EVERYONE knows Germany is the place to go to be a lawyer.

(lawl Phoenix Wright reference Razz)

well i do have a german friend....hmmm...maybe i could ask her...XD

edit: woot 400th post! =D

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am

Hahaha, thanks guys and girls.

Sano, I hate beer but I appreciate the offer. s much as I really want vodka right now, probably not the best idea.

As far as having family on my side, I have my dad. My mom was but she's drunk toniht and got mad because I got pissed at her for drinking and she's now on her side. The rest either remain unaware or don't give a shit.

-------

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=442

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top