MAJOR JEOPARDY Q and A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAJOR JEOPARDY Q and A

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 pm

It seems that MAJOR JEOPARDY has kicked off pretty well that I came to the conclusion that a Q/A thread maybe appropriate, as anyone that has questions can ask them here and it won't detract the story or what's going on in the actual game. That and people can come back here for tips and such that other people have found... it's just easier this way. Razz I'll also include a whole bunch of craaa---.. stuff on the first page so no one has to sort through pages upon pages to figure out who has what and so on. Very Happy

Note: I tried to put up an items post but after writing 'x' amount of text this typing window kept jumping up and down for some reason, so for now I'll just keep details like how much ammo one has and such on a notepad Wink

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAJOR JEOPARDY Q and A

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm

HEALTH

SurgePox: I love you I love you I love you I love you
JGH27: I love you I love you I love you pale - Sprained Right Leg
Larry Koopa: I love you I love you I love you pale
Relmitos: I love you I love you I love you pale
Serras-Kai: I love you I love you pale pale - Dislocated Left Wrist
Orland: I love you I love you pale pale
Smashbro: I love you I love you I love you I love you
Weldar: I love you I love you I love you I love you
OmicronAustin: I love you I love you I love you I love you
Sonix!: I love you I love you I love you I love you
Fobby: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Blue Madness: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 7 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm

LOCAL PARK:
SMALL MILITARY BASE:
APARTMENT BUILDING:

Larry Koopa
Weldar
Relmitos
SurgePox
OmicronAustin

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION:
Orland
Serras-Kai

WHARF:
Blue Madness

SHOPPING DISTRICT:
JGH27
Smashbro
Sonix!

HIGHWAY/AIRPORT:
Fobby

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:39 pm

GENERAL QUESTIONS THAT MAY OR HAVE COME UP

Q: Can I join in anytime?
A: Yes

Q: Do I have to start from a particular spot or can I just pop up anywhere?
A: You can start anywhere you like if the situation permits (ie: materializing inside a groups car won't be allowed Razz).

Q: What do we have?
A: To start with, everyone has a generic 12 shot pistol with an extra clip, a crowbar or baseball bat and a lighter or packet of matches.

Q: What happens if I become an Infected?
A: In your next post you decide who to attack or where to run, you cannot attack other Infected. Depending on how original your attack post is, I'll (subject to approval) allow you to inflict damage on a survivor. Attempting to infect them via bite or bile will warrant more creativity and timing.

Q: Can I incapacitate or hinder other survivors to improve my own odds?
A: If you and others are being chased by Infected or some other mobile threat, I encourage you to either shoot, trip or whack the kneecap of a member in your group and leave them for dead while you make your get away... but this will only provide a temporary quick escape and you'll be short 1 meat shield later on. Smile

Q: What happens if I die as either a survivor of Infected?
A: Ideally, once the first person dies the rest will follow suit, you can either wait until conclusion of the adventure or if you still like to participate you can re-join as "another" survivor or start as Infected.

Q: This late in the adventure can I just join as an Infected to kill people thereby de-stressing?
A: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I... guess... so?

Q: I've been waiting for [username] to post his response for ages, can't we just go on without him?

A: If someone who was participating hasn't made a response in a reasonable 'x' amount of time, I (if they didn't leave anyone in charge of taking over for them) will choose one of the default responses for them which won't guarentee no injuries, but death and bonuses will not occur either, unless they were in a seriously fubar no-hope situation in which case it won't matter. Very Happy

Last edited by MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:40 pm

COMBATTING THE INFECTED

*They can move faster than you as they are infected with RAGE, if you must run you should know you'll run out of breath long before they do.

*The rage virus is incredibly vicious with it's infection, any physical exposure to an infecteds blood in cuts or otherwise contact within your system will result in immediate infection.

*They are capable of some degree of thought and rationalization, if they are at first sprinting towards certain doom and see more easy prey they will divert to said prey instead.

*Infected sometimes involuntarily project bile soaked with the virus, this gives more reason to stay as far away as possible from an Infected as exposure is critically high within arms reach and almost guarenteed infection.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

BEING THE INFECTED

*When infected, your response is not counted in the list of people that are waited upon to make choices. That is to say when all survivors post a response the game moves on with or without your response.

*Timing is everything, if Group A is currently running (or given the choice to) from a horde of Infected you can (effectively) make the choice for them. If you are you in the area you can tackle one to the ground and in the time it takes to dislodge you the horde might be "up in their grill". Like custom choices survivors make, it's all about how you write it that determines if you tackle them or get noticed pre-emptively and get introduced to a crowbar.

*Injuries that would usually fell a survivor will not phase you, Infected forum go'ers get 2 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil health which is not subtracted by mere stab wounds (unless of course in the cranium), beatings and other such injuries, take advantage of that.

*Going for the dreaded bite or trying to Infect a survivor rather than just wail on them requires a bit of co-ordination, if a survivor only has 1 health left and you tackle them they are free game. If an infected is subdued by 2 infected for more than one stage or they are being wailed on by 3+ infected they are also free-game. Strength in numbers.

*Via a PM, any Infected forum go'ers that request the information I will tell how many Infected are in a particular location, so they may utilize all 5, 10, 50, 100 Infected once they've explained what they plan to do. If you are attacked by a Infected forum goer and their post states 'x' amount of Infected help, assume that this has been approved for if it wasn't "EVERYONE" will know about it.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 am

Mmm. So basically, I'm a Half-God.

Sweet.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top