Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 am

The Tanya wrote:When you say that something is manly, you're saying it is definitive of maleness, therefore; it is something that defines the difference between males and females.

Who said? I described it as sort of code of honor and I implied it to male and female. I stated that women could use the word to describe themselves just as well. Just because it has the word man in it doesn't mean it can't be applied to only men.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey guys, could you move that to Private Message maybe? It's getting a bit too chatty (back+forth, etc.). While I understand the argument, it really isn't gonna end the debate any time soon. silent

I would add my own two cents to the debate but really, it would only just further the never-ending cycle.

Seriously, before the thread is locked.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 28
Location : If you build it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:Seriously, before the thread is locked.
Quoted for truth.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Oh hurr hurr.

Seriously, haven't seen anything really lock worthy in this thread. The fact is that some people have soft spots when it comes to topics like this, and some others. Just try to not take some comments too personally.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:Hey guys, could you move that to Private Message maybe? It's getting a bit too chatty (back+forth, etc.). While I understand the argument, it really isn't gonna end the debate any time soon. silent

C-C-Combo Breaker.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:21 pm

ULTRAAAA!!! ULTRAA!!! ULTRAAaaaa!!!! Ultraaaa!!!! (Man, can't say it enough, Rare really did make some awesome games back in the day, didn't they.....)

smashbro wrote:tis alright, Sano. *Hugs.* I love you

Dawwwww, thanks buddy Cool Know what, next time we roll through to Tingle's RupeeLand, your drinks are on me, including that Falcon Punch with the lil' umbrella in it Wink

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Smashy B on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:14 am

Sanosukesama wrote:
smashbro wrote:tis alright, Sano. *Hugs.* I love you

Dawwwww, thanks buddy Cool Know what, next time we roll through to Tingle's RupeeLand, your drinks are on me, including that Falcon Punch with the lil' umbrella in it Wink

Sounds like a party.
Very Happy

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Relmitos on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:53 am

Sanosukesama wrote:Man, can't say it enough, Rare really did make some awesome games back in the day, didn't they

Still waiting on the next real Banjo-Kazooie and Jet Force Gemini 2

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:50 am

smashbro wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:
smashbro wrote:tis alright, Sano. *Hugs.* I love you

Dawwwww, thanks buddy Cool Know what, next time we roll through to Tingle's RupeeLand, your drinks are on me, including that Falcon Punch with the lil' umbrella in it Wink

Sounds like a party.
Very Happy

A sexy party at that Cool

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Relmitos wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:Man, can't say it enough, Rare really did make some awesome games back in the day, didn't they

Still waiting on the next real Banjo-Kazooie and Jet Force Gemini 2

That's a long wait, my friend. I wish they could just release a good version on 360 arcade like they did with Megaman 9. If only Sonic would go back to the good old days. Sigh, a man can dream though.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Relmitos on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 am

JFG2 MIGHT happen, in Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts, one of the npc's hanging around talks about it, keep the faith

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  DRTJR on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

lanceb wrote:
Relmitos wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:Man, can't say it enough, Rare really did make some awesome games back in the day, didn't they

Still waiting on the next real Banjo-Kazooie and Jet Force Gemini 2

That's a long wait, my friend. I wish they could just release a good version on 360 arcade like they did with Megaman 9. If only Sonic would go back to the good old days. Sigh, a man can dream though.
i think sonic team's mental health was properly stated by Ben yatzee

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 pm



Dedicated to the Captain

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:05 am

Episode 7 defines what Captain Falcon is and how he is a Manly Man. That episode made life worth living.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

lanceb wrote:Episode 7 defines what Captain Falcon is and how he is a Manly Man. That episode made life worth living.
Quot'd for truth. I had no idea the Falcon Punch could vaporize people!

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : Go between Boston and Miami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:
Quot'd for truth. I had no idea the Falcon Punch could vaporize people!
It was like an atomic bomb in a punch! It was so awesome and the intro with him defending justice and his angel was pure brilliance.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:[...] but maybe having a couple key characters regain their hope and/or standing... the Mario Bros seem most likely for this. Captain Falcon really deserves it though. I don't think they'd purposefully cater to the fans (they're doing that intuitively so far) but I'd be willing to bet there's a serious following out there who'd like to see the Captain in particular do something about the status quo.

FUCKING CALLED IT.


...just sayin'... What a Face

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 28
Location : If you build it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Formula1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm

My issue with captain falcon was the fact I'd rather see the government take him into area 51 because he went insane and his power was too great for anything else to handle.

And in a final effort to defeat Tatuu or however Big Boss is, He is released in full supersayain/captainPAWNCH epicness and defeats him.

Seeing pit as a fairy was funny, because I could see it kinda... though a bit more disturbing since he's really young...
But falcon is such a beacon of hope and strength in the smash world.
A token of the epic truth and indominatable spirit.
And to see him craving simply to pay his debts and dominate his little boy is depressing, heartbreaking.
Just because I know he's worth so much more, capable of so much more...

To see him go insane and be more of a rampager would feel more appropiate...
So upset with everything he went on a killing spree, only to find him go up against people he once called freinds.
He now saw them as enemies due to unbearable paranoia, was eventually defeated, captured and detained in a maximum security prison....

That would be the captain I know....
This homosexual seems more like someone who has forgotten everything except his own flair.
Its a shame....

but I see how its appropiate...
1) The scarf
2) the flames
3) the fact I couldn't see him as a womanizer (no wait... I can...)

either way.... yeah....

Formula1
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  SurgePox on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 pm

We've been over this before, being gay has nothing to do with being heroic.

I think the idea of captain falcon being such a central character with cliche anime power bs detracts from the fact that this is a murder mystery series. The person who is the hero in the end should probably be the main character.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Formula1 wrote:My issue with captain falcon was the fact I'd rather see the government take him into area 51 because he went insane and his power was too great for anything else to handle.

And in a final effort to defeat Tatuu or however Big Boss is, He is released in full supersayain/captainPAWNCH epicness and defeats him.

Seeing pit as a fairy was funny, because I could see it kinda... though a bit more disturbing since he's really young...
But falcon is such a beacon of hope and strength in the smash world.
A token of the epic truth and indominatable spirit.
And to see him craving simply to pay his debts and dominate his little boy is depressing, heartbreaking.
Just because I know he's worth so much more, capable of so much more...

To see him go insane and be more of a rampager would feel more appropiate...
So upset with everything he went on a killing spree, only to find him go up against people he once called freinds.
He now saw them as enemies due to unbearable paranoia, was eventually defeated, captured and detained in a maximum security prison....

That would be the captain I know....
This homosexual seems more like someone who has forgotten everything except his own flair.
Its a shame....

but I see how its appropiate...
1) The scarf
2) the flames
3) the fact I couldn't see him as a womanizer (no wait... I can...)

either way.... yeah....
I'm going to say no one reply to this because we are already talked about his sexuality and how it doesn't have anything to do with how much of a great person. Also this is a Noir kind of film so pretty much everyone is corrupt except for pokemon trainer. I think he is the killer and if so that would make him corrupt as well. So no flame war because I don't want this topic to be shut down.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Formula1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I find it humorous how I created this thread and people are liek STFU ITS OVA

Maybe you guys don't understand.....

Understand the difference between a man who only cares about justice....
and a man who only cares about pleasure.....

A man of power looking to assert in order to bring peace
and a man of pleasure looking to assert inorder to insert

Being gay is a big difference from being non-sexual

He was epic....
and now all he does is use another man for pleasure.... not for peace

He isn't a sexual person, He's an unstoppable force
but now he's kept in line by a little betch who would just as soon jump to the next person if they were more interesting
and he would be hurt by it

Sexuality is a fault. It distracts from a greater goal....
whether gay or straight

Formula1
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  lanceb on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Falcon isn't sexual? What are you talking about his up-b in smash is where he humps his opponent and blasts off in a fiery motion. Falcon doesn't have an extreme amount of character to him, he is emotionless and a silent bounty hunter like Samus and a F-Zero racer. The internet community has shaped his character more than anything. This is Noir type of film everyone is corrupt to some degree. Also he doesn't follow Pit, pit is his bitch not the other way around.

lanceb
Riff Raff

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Kefka_Cultist on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Not sure how Formula would see Falcon as somebody with no sexual drive.

You'd rather have him be Rorschach?

Golden Nippled Rorschach?

Kefka_Cultist
Riff Raff

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Formula1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 pm

lanceb wrote:Falcon isn't sexual? What are you talking about his up-b in smash is where he humps his opponent and blasts off in a fiery motion. Falcon doesn't have an extreme amount of character to him, he is emotionless and a silent bounty hunter like Samus and a F-Zero racer. The internet community has shaped his character more than anything. This is Noir type of film everyone is corrupt to some degree. Also he doesn't follow Pit, pit is his bitch not the other way around.

He allows himself to focus on pit instead of being a beacon of justice
He's a masked hero
I don't think he's as much a "bounty hunter" as he is a "hero for hire"

Its sad
I think you guys are just hyper sensetive to homosexuals.
and forgot common logic and replaced it with apparent reason


Kefka_Cultist wrote:Not sure how Formula would see Falcon as somebody with no sexual drive.

You'd rather have him be Rorschach?

Golden Nippled Rorschach?

He is probably one of the few characters that warms me from brawl....
The only character I choose despite the fact he is not up to par with the others.
I have a lot of respect for his character design,
So to see him insane would at least make me less saddened, just more afraid for everyone else.

Formula1
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 84
Join date : 2008-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm

I personally don't feel like any grave injustice has been done to the Captain. Then again to each their own right?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Captain Falcon as a Mans man....

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum