OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Matthew Mercer on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 am

Took long enough to get everything going with this one, but we are all of firm belief that it paid off.

I hope you feel the same. Enjoy!

There Will Be Brawl : Episode 7

Last edited by Matthew Mercer on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Avalanche on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

hehe posted the same time as I tried posting the thread Razz nvm, closed it down already. I....I think I just came....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aramar the Black on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am

Yep, I definitely had to change my shorts. More than once.

This is a level of awesomeness that transcends words. I was reduced to gleeful babbling shortly after the episode began, and have only now regained mastery of my pysche.

Also, the (almost sudden) switch from the nightmare-inducing horror of the iron-masked kirby to the sheer pwn of Cpt. Falcon's arrival made my brain explode.

Aramar the Black
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 am

Best. Episode. Yet.

Holy shit the end result was amazing. You always try to imagine how it will look when you're sitting there, watching it be filmed... but this... this was above my bar. Wow.

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am

I'll just remind that you guys are awesome in so many ways.
This episode proved once again that this is the best fan work anyone has ever made.

It was kinda disappointing that we didn't get to see Bowser or Toon Link yet, but I guess there's a good reason why it has taken so long for those two characters to appear. This episode didn't have that many new characters, but they were awesome. Navi in all of her annoying glory. A psychotic Jill Dozer with a drill. A renegade Excitebike rider.
And it was cool that we got to see new perspectives of old characters. Link wasn't a dick anymore. I doubt he's a true villain. He was actually kinda sympathetic.
Zelda, however, might be the true puppet master behind all of this.

Also, the return of Kirby was something I've been waiting for a while. He's still...really...really...creepy. Especially now when he's been released again.

And the true manliness that is Captain Falcon. I felt like clapping really hard after that Falcon Punch.

All in all, this was one of the best episodes yet, if not the best. I can't wait for the next one. Let's hope it'll be on schedule this time.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dainty-Doll on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Best episode yet Guys !

And The Captains entrance was epic, It's all getting really dramatic now , can't wait to see how it all turns out !

And this may sound like a really dumb thing to say, but the lighting in the episode made a really dark and mysterious atmosphere, that probably makes no sense, but I know what I mean.

Once again Great Ep!

Dainty-Doll
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Dainty-Doll wrote:And this may sound like a really dumb thing to say, but the lighting in the episode made a really dark and mysterious atmosphere, that probably makes no sense, but I know what I mean.
Makes perfect sense to me. Dark hues really do make something a little gloomier.

Yeah, it was nice to see Kirby again. I already talked about what I thought was awesome about the episode in the other thread. I was actually surprised by how short this episode was; made everything all the more epic I guess.

So, you guys have any idea when we can expect Episode 8?

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Jaw literally dropped when Captain Falcon made his entrance

Then it fell off when he did the punch

Holy shit

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 pm

I just watched it again and I'm still blown away by the new Shiek smoke and those flames! THOSE. FLAAAAAAAAMES. oh god that punch. I think I'm more of a fan than actor as this point!

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Noooooo, Ike! D:

That episode was glorious. Absolutely, simply glorious. Androgenous girly dudes, Link telling Navi what we all think, Kirby as Hannibal, the only fist that can touch my angel...great stuff.

I always thought that the killer might be Rob or Toon Link, but after Kirby's talk I'm starting to suspect it might be Lucario...

Is it just me, or was there a lttle hint of Marth/Pitt in there?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 pm

The video froze just before the Falcon Punch, so I had to pause it and go do something else while it loaded the rest. tongue

Dude, this episode was pwntastic. That clash between Mario and Link was epic, and reminded me of most of my battles in Melee with a certain friend of mine (which are always Mario x Link battles).

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 pm

(Got turned around and posted this in the older thread...)

I think my jaw just detached from my face... FUCKIN AWESOME! BEST EPISODE YET!!!

I love how you brought in Navi, and Link getting pissed off at here made me clap like a seal. Same when Jill was attacking on officer with a drill, lol.
Kirby and Meta Knight were awesome. Puppet fight!
Also: SQUIRTLE! Finally. Still wanna know why he was originally locked up. But yay for bringing him back.
The Falcon Punch was awesome and likely the best part of the episode too! Nice job on the effects.

Again, great episode. It'll be hard to top it, but we'll see. Can't wait for the next one.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Holy crap, when kirby was talking about the clues being at the beginning, and that luigi was so close, my brain was just going insane trynna think who it was or what the clues could've been.
Then mario burst out with yoshi and I thought, holy shit? could the killer have been mario?
Appearently Link N' Zelda are working on two different wave lengths, I smiled with glee when Link was holding up his shield at Mario's fire flower attacks, and when they went after each other. Can't wait for a fight scene. Complete epic-ness.
I was also pretty damn surprised at the special effects! shoot! I didn't think it was possible , but you guys really knocked me out with this one.
Samus is looking even more suspicious, an' now zelda seems to be in ka-hoots.
Wow we were all wrong when it was Link who was going to meet with DDD. (were we?)
It explains why Link was chewing out sheik/zelda.
Jesus christ I gotta watch it again.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm

dare i say it but Falcon showed us his moves, this episode was Epic far and above 9,000,000,000! Kirby's hint at the killer in plain sight.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker of the Wind on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 pm

That Falcon Punch made my brain implode. xD And the fight scenes of this episode were insanely awesome. The conversation between Luigi and Link and the conversation between Luigi and Kirby were excellent. All in all, I can say quite safely, in my opinion, best episode yet.*nodnod*

Seeker of the Wind
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 pm

I can definitely agree with our friend Gavin that, at this point, I have become more of a fan of the series than just an actor in it.

SEE? I told you guys it'd be worth the wait!

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 pm

We never doubted your word, Key. Wink

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Entlassen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Watched it a couple of hours ago, and holy fuck. It was glued to my monitor the whole time.

Kirby disappearing from the cell and then appearing right in front of Luigi, only to vanish again...Mario shouting like a madman and werfing flammen at anyone who got close to him...Link hurling a whiskey bottle at the ever-annoying Navi...Holy shit.

And the effects were superb! The energy wisps around Captain Falcon as he was chargin' his shit were wonderful, and the way Sheik warps out of sight...

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

I think we need a checklist here of "Fuckin' Called It" moments. Cos I just had one with Captain Falcon's entrance.

This episode, after all the suspense, and all the build up, is the best episode yet. Better than episode 3, better than episode 1. Falcon Punched its way through time and space to pure awesomeness.

The references, Easter eggs, and plot movement in this episode made the nearly year long wait from Episode 1 absolutely worth it. Manly tears will be shed when this series comes to an end. MANLY TEARS!! Mad

Spoiler:
Also, I think one of those "Fuckin' Called It" moments happened for me with the identity of the killer... just sayin.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh yeah I loved Navi

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI"

Also a big 'Fuck You' to Zach

In the very least Kirby seems to give us some big clues and I still can't figure it out asdashdasjdasdnasd

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Wow, excellent job guys! The whole time I was grinning like an idiot and I clapped a lot for Captain Falcon. I loved his entrance and Falcon Punch. Navi made me smile, and Link telling her to shut up was great. I loved the fight scenes and the Kirby scene. He's awfully creepy, yet interesting at the same time. The acting, writing, and effects were all top-notch; the long wait was very well worth it. Here's to Episode 8 being even more kickass.

Pilot
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizziness on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Amazing. I mean, everything about the show is already freaking amazing, but it just keeps getting better.

I'd say more...but everyone else has pretty much said what I've been thinking >.<

Lizziness
Toad Thug

View user profile http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Guys, you out did yourselves. Is there really a word to describe your guys' ridiculous amounts of talents, skilliage or awesomeness? I can't think of it, so I'll just say.......

Bitchin'. Cool

You guys all deserve a drink on the house & 10 pats on the back.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Oh yeah I loved Navi

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI"

This ... Oh sooooo this.

It's up there with Mario riding Yoshi through the news broadcast, and the "show me your moves" line.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  banthesun on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Every episode you raise the bar. From being totally epic for ep1 to a level I don't even have words to describe, and most of the made up ones have already been used to describes this series. So many brilliant moments, and the pacing was just perfect. Particularly loved Link pulling another flask out of his coat pocket. More than worth the wait.

banthesun
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top