OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 am

This was a great episode, probably the best yet.

Now that we've seen the Falcon Punch, how about the Warlock Punch?

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 am

I Roam wrote:

Second Have you read all the CRAP Matt Key has posted towards or about me?

You know what paul, You're absolutely right. Matt is getting in your grill more than you get in his.

so let me correct myself:

All of the Actors ROCKED (yes, even paul *angry look at Matt*)

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  I Roam on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 am

Ansem wrote:
I Roam wrote:
You know what paul, You're absolutely right. Matt is getting in your grill more than you get in his.

You sir, are awesome! lol!

I Roam
Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Ewbank on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 am

i want more cpt Falcon.

think i have some sort of man crush forming here. dude was legendary only guy i know who can pull off a yellow scarf lol XD

Mark Ewbank
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am

Aktrez wrote:Well, that was a blast and a half to watch. I love that none of the actors know what's going to be in the final episode until you guys do! It makes it entertaining for all of us.

Let me just say I LOVE reading everyone's theories. VERY entertaining.

I love all you guys! Can't wait until next time we see each other. Mad

xoxox,
Samus

*hugs* Yay, Becky dropped by!

Now that my fanboy moment is over, I'd like to address Samus's even more suspicious behaviors and connections. It seems what she was trying to say in episode 6 when she was interrupted by Luigi is something relatively big.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

I Roam wrote:
Ansem wrote:
I Roam wrote:

You sir, are awesome! lol!

It's the country. Holland breeds People like me Cool

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 pm

HAHHAAHAAHAAOHHHAAHA

I'm sorry, couldn't resist lol

Carry on Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KP9000 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

the Original Blog Entry wrote:Episode 7 is now up and live on The Escapist! Go! Check it out! NOW!

We want to thank you for all your patience throughout the extended wait for Episode 7, but we think you may find it worth it. Only 2 more to go...
the Original Blog Entry wrote:Only 2 more to go...
what

KP9000
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 pm

KP9000 wrote:
the Original Blog Entry wrote:Episode 7 is now up and live on The Escapist! Go! Check it out! NOW!

We want to thank you for all your patience throughout the extended wait for Episode 7, but we think you may find it worth it. Only 2 more to go...
what

2 more episodes are left then it's done :'(

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:That was fun... when are we shooting episode 8?

;P

Amazing work folks. Can't WAIT to top this one!!!

Damian
if there is an F-Zero movie you should apply

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 pm

DRTJR wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:That was fun... when are we shooting episode 8?

;P

Amazing work folks. Can't WAIT to top this one!!!

Damian
if there is an F-Zero movie you should apply

Apply? If he's not in it I boycott it

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KP9000 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 pm

JGH27 wrote:
KP9000 wrote:

what

If there are two more, then there should be nine episodes. I only see 8 slots on the episodes page. The userbase here seems to imply that there were only 8 as well, so this kinda threw me for a loop.

Also, another lurker here. I just want it to be known that this series makes me very happy. I also found it quite weird that the team mixed "epic" and "homosexual" together and made me question whether the cum in my pants is from the epic or.... something else.

KP9000
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 pm

KP9000 wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
KP9000 wrote:

what

If there are two more, then there should be nine episodes. I only see 8 slots on the episodes page. The userbase here seems to imply that there were only 8 as well, so this kinda threw me for a loop.

Also, another lurker here. I just want it to be known that this series makes me very happy. I also found it quite weird that the team mixed "epic" and "homosexual" together and made me question whether the cum in my pants is from the epic or.... something else.

Originally 8 was planned then Escapist approved an extra episode (which became episode 6) so I guess they never changed the slot count

I'm hoping the epicness lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm

When you think about it, you can take out episode six and fill in one or two holes in episode seven, and it still works.

But then you lose Jeff Lewis, and that's never worth it.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

SurgePox wrote:When you think about it, you can take out episode six and fill in one or two holes in episode seven, and it still works.

But then you lose Jeff Lewis, and that's never worth it.
Need to emphasize this. Waluigi was the greatest thing next to Captain Falcon.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

big willy wrote:Also now the Police is gone... just makes you think what will happen next... Just like what Luigi stated at the end. Only the Dons, the Buther and them are left... This can go any way.

Not all the police are gone. Wink

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 pm

This episode almost completely abolished my theory that Link was the mastermind behind it all. But there are still hopes for Zelda.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 pm

I would say that Ganon is the mastermind behind all this. First cause Link and Ganon don't give the same version on how their kingdom felt. Ganon talk about politicians and link said that the mushrom kingdom is eating itself from the inside in a way who let us believe that Hyrule felt in another way. If Hyrule politicians are not from the inside, then where are they coming from. Ganon is also knows as the shadow guy, no body talk to him about a man of an army. Bowser got his turtles, Dedede is pinguins and Mewtwo the pokemons. But Ganon nothing, he only manage to get two hanchmens and one of them is only an half one. So what make him a treat, I mean is Ganon the all mighty bandit king ... without thief. So I gess his best way to keep power over is new land is to make aliance. He seams to be a well inform guy, he got connection with Pit who is suppose to be with Dedede and he probably have connection with the anchorman, cause he new that Zelda was to be crown before anybody (he open the Tv at the good moment and wasn't suprise the least from it)... or he have connection with Zelda who would make sens too cause she have a connection with the anchorman or a more paranoiac theorie would be that Ganon got a contact from the anchorman cause Zelda is Ganon puppet. And if it is true that Samus took the time she had alone with Dedede to kill him, it would be in her interest to be with Ganon. Cause she have her street like she said and she is willing to defend it. She wont be able to get aggrement with the police cause they prefer Dedede and Bowser don't look like to be the kind of guy who really like to make compromise. So if she want to keep her street and secure it she is better to aggree with Ganon who is looking for allies and could be powerfull enough to protect her interest but not to powerful enough to to turn her over in the future. Who is it going to be advantage when Peach, Mewtwo, a police officer and another pokemon disappear? Anybody who didn't like the equilibrium that existed. Zelda and Ganon were minors characters. Ganon being a Don without is army who have to stay hidden in the shadow and Zelda a princess without a kingdom. Okay every body figure out that Zelda was involve. But why Ganon was spare? Cause of is speach to Luigi .... wait we have to believe what Ganon said to is prey. He needed Luigi to go in a zone that he could notor want not, he could not force him so he had to convince him and word seems to be is world. Ganon is a sweet speaker who manage to get what he want from people. He succeeded to get what we think is a weapon to keep the others Dons in respect. WHAT??? it feal okay with everybody? I mean okay I'm a badass with two gorillas, but how the hell should I expect to secure myself from two armys? What do he have in there atomic bomb. So Ganon is a lying that is obvius to me. But how he manage to get the Zelda in his pocket? You know miss if you help me I get rid of the princess mmmmm ... okay what ever you say sir. The killer have a moto and a reason to kill this way. First Ganon is suppose to be strong, he is the shadow guy he could be able to disapear quikly. But why living the guts ... to make a fine coat of mewtwo or a police man costume for halloween? That is quite a theory .... NOT!!!! The surrounding idea of the show id that everything is rotten from the inside. Leaving the inside is maybe the way for the killer to show that there is a problem within the kingdom door. That this land his devouryng itself from the inside. And Kirby is the major withness ... come on he was in jail for year. So if he know something it must have been plan for year. It is not a crazy fuck you just decide to make random snack. Kirby said that Luigi had the answer from the begining so it is no use to make supposition of killer who is still unknow to us (like Game and Watch pff what a stupid theory). If someone have a better idea tell it, but Ganon should be watch carefully.

One piece of the puzzle missing. Why Link his power to Zelda that he call the bitch later on. It may be that Zelda have something on him or just that the real political power can only be given to royauty or that he is so use to get order from her that he give her the power or finally just another lady's trick over man. It is maybe for the moral of the people who now's

L

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 pm

That was incredibly painful on the eyes.

Well that's interesting enough. No ones really ruling anyone out. It's IMPOSSIBLE too tho some are very unlikely. As for Game & Watch, to say it's a stupid theory is a bit pretentious don't you think? Just how it came off to me.

Ganon definently has potential tho regardless.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm

JGH27 wrote:That was incredibly painful on the eyes.

As for Game & Watch, to say it's a stupid theory is a bit pretentious don't you think?

Not at all cause as I've seen it there is two thing in that serie. A part where there is a plot story where every thing is need to get it going and a fun or funny part that make you remember the game. Game and Qatch only appear to make you smile. He is the Bartender of two bar and a taxi driver. It just pop in the screen to say hello I was in the game. The same is for show me a move and the go-kart a blink to the nintendos games

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Hipponoos wrote:Game and Qatch only appear to make you smile.
Made me smile. Razz

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Hipponoos wrote:If someone have a better idea tell it, but Ganon should be watch carefully.

Funny, we actually have a thread devoted to just THIS lol

Also, point taken but most of the G&W theories were started when we got our first glimps of him. I'm hoping it is G dub now lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 am

JGH27 wrote:. It's IMPOSSIBLE too tho some are very unlikely.

why impossible and what is unlikely

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 am

Hipponoos wrote:
JGH27 wrote:. It's IMPOSSIBLE too tho some are very unlikely.

why impossible and what is unlikely
It is unlikely that the killer is Pauline, as she is a minor character and doesn't even appear in brawl, which would make for a cop out ending.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 am

thnx for the tips Pauline is now out of my list

Hipponoos
Toad Thug