OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 am

JGH27 wrote:Well that's interesting enough. No ones really ruling anyone out. It's IMPOSSIBLE too tho some are very unlikely. As for Game & Watch, to say it's a stupid theory is a bit pretentious don't you think? Just how it came off to me.

Read the full thing next time lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

I got that but what made it impossible that nobody can control the whole picture.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 am

can't control sorry

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

Hipponoos wrote:I got that but what made it impossible that nobody can control the whole picture.

With the amount of twists this series has taken, and the incredible genius of Matt and Zach I personally don't think anyone could be ruled out. I'm expecting a total mindfuck of epic proportions to be unfolded.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 am

JGH27 wrote:
With the amount of twists this series has taken, and the incredible genius of Matt and Zach I personally don't think anyone could be ruled out. I'm expecting a total mindfuck of epic proportions to be unfolded.

If it is going to be totally insine I would like that Waluigi is behind all this. Nuts at day crazy killer during the night. For what .... cause he just like it.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:18 am

True, tho I think Waluigi was just a one shot deal as he was in episode 6 (bonus episode).

As for the G Dub bit, the theory wasn't stupid as people gave good reasonings why even if it is highly unlikely. That's what I took a bit of offence to lol. Just wanted to clear that up. Didn't mean to sound like a dick

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am

Hipponoos wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

If it is going to be totally insine I would like that Waluigi is behind all this. Nuts at day crazy killer during the night. For what .... cause he just like it.
That... would be awesome.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

but there were not that many twist. I mean the only thing going on in that serie is that Luigi is being played by everybody, showing that he is less a detective than a ''player one''. Every speach fool him or bring him a it more far from the truth. Unless somebody is kind enough to give him a direct hint of what he is going on he is lost. Like when wario told him to go see the anchorman or Link tell him that he was the one suppose to meet with Dedede. Otherwise we are lost cause we are trap in Luigi's eyes. I'm pretty sure that we have to ge beyond is limited sigh to get the picture of the kingdom situation. And if the pink ball is right we already (Luigi already) see all the necessery clues.

Never forget the only time Luigi had to be Player one it was in Mario disapear a boring game where Luigi had to make litteraly the turn of the world to get his brother. Is that not a proof of Luigi unability to be a Colombo ever if he got a trenchcoat

And you haven't look like a dick sorry if I made feel you that way ... what a peaceful comment I made wow

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

Hipponoos wrote:Never forget the only time Luigi had to be Player one it was in Mario disapear a boring game where Luigi had to make litteraly the turn of the world to get his brother. Is that not a proof of Luigi unability to be a Colombo ever if he got a trenchcoat
What about Luigi's Mansion?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 am

Hipponoos wrote:but there were not that many twist. I mean the only thing going on in that serie is that Luigi is being played by everybody, showing that he is less a detective than a ''player one''. Every speach fool him or bring him a it more far from the truth. Unless somebody is kind enough to give him a direct hint of what he is going on he is lost. Like when wario told him to go see the anchorman or Link tell him that he was the one suppose to meet with Dedede. Otherwise we are lost cause we are trap in Luigi's eyes. I'm pretty sure that we have to ge beyond is limited sigh to get the picture of the kingdom situation. And if the pink ball is right we already (Luigi already) see all the necessery clues.

Never forget the only time Luigi had to be Player one it was in Mario disapear a boring game where Luigi had to make litteraly the turn of the world to get his brother. Is that not a proof of Luigi unability to be a Colombo ever if he got a trenchcoat

And you haven't look like a dick sorry if I made feel you that way ... what a peaceful comment I made wow

Oh, I'm glad then lol. You never made me feel that way, I felt that way for what I said as I realized I never really explained myself properly.

Very true in regards to Luigi and not being a great detective but that's what I love. Because you don't realy know who's playing who exactly. Though Peach's kidnapping, Marshall Law, D3's and Dk's deaths were unexpected turns in my opinion.

As for Mario is Missing, I like that game lol. It's different for sure lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 am

Sorry Mario is use in his games to go in several Castel in a single mission. Luigi only manage to do one mansion ... argument failure.

But in witch discussion have you speak of ganon to put it out of Mushroom most wanted

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:35 am

Hipponoos wrote:Sorry Mario is use in his games to go in several Castel in a single mission. Luigi only manage to do one mansion ... argument failure.

But in witch discussion have you speak of ganon to put it out of Mushroom most wanted

You said luigi is only the star of one game. You were wrong... argument failure.
He is also the star of There Will Be Brawl, my favorite webseries.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 am

Mario goes through several castles in one go because he speedrushes through them.

Luigi takes in every detail.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 am

JGH27 wrote: Though Peach's kidnapping, Marshall Law, D3's and Dk's deaths were unexpected turns in my opinion.

Wait it is Sunday afternoon in Mushroom Kingdom and Peach is not kidnapped ... mmmmm somebody is not on schedulle. Marschall Law, it must be in the kingdom constitution or something like that '' Princess missing (it is sunday she is kidnapp) you can or wait to monday letting Mario the time to destroy all the castle of the Koopa or declaire Martial Law. D3? come on Mewtwo is dead and every body know where to get the fat pinguin hello assassin. Who give a crap about DK's death, it was as unespected as wolf dead or Ike but it change nothing.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 am

SurgePox wrote:
Hipponoos wrote:Sorry Mario is use in his games to go in several Castel in a single mission. Luigi only manage to do one mansion ... argument failure.

You said luigi is only the star of one game. You were wrong... argument failure.
He is also the star of There Will Be Brawl, my favorite webseries.

I have been played like a child sorry master ... are you the ... MASTER HAND SPARED MY LIFE!!!!

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 am

Hipponoos wrote:
JGH27 wrote: Though Peach's kidnapping, Marshall Law, D3's and Dk's deaths were unexpected turns in my opinion.

Wait it is Sunday afternoon in Mushroom Kingdom and Peach is not kidnapped ... mmmmm somebody is not on schedulle. Marschall Law, it must be in the kingdom constitution or something like that '' Princess missing (it is sunday she is kidnapp) you can or wait to monday letting Mario the time to destroy all the castle of the Koopa or declaire Martial Law. D3? come on Mewtwo is dead and every body know where to get the fat pinguin hello assassin. Who give a crap about DK's death, it was as unespected as wolf dead or Ike but it change nothing.
DK's death was huge, bro. and it changed a lot since after that mario was officially an outlaw. That drove the story into episodes six and seven, and led to the confrontation in prison that may have given kirby the chance to escape and once again wreak havok on the streets.

Don't tell me that's not important.

EDIT: try not to double post, there is an edit button for a reason.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 am

Fobby wrote:Mario goes through several castles in one go because he speedrushes through them.

Luigi takes in every detail.

Yeah details like mmm a ghost ... mmmm another ghost I suppose I should interogate all of them putting them in a bag. That is not manly. Manly is the Mario way. Mmmmm ghost I can past throu them and don't give a crap. And a vacuum sorry but the hammer is bether. Hey Luigi could have put the mansion in dust and get Mario just waiting for him playing poker with dead Abe, Churchill and Cuban Pete (yeah this one is not well know but he was a great party animal)

EDIT:triple post is my kind of fun but okay if you wish. No they were outlaw cause the were caught in a bordel during a raid to get down a Don. So Mario was an outlaw behing at the wrong place at the wrong time. You thing the cop give a crap about DK being dead. No sir.

Last edited by smashbro on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : doing it for him)

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am

Hipponoos wrote:

You speak VERY condenscendingly. You may want to improve on this trait.

As for Marschall Law, you saying you expected this? Dedede's death was HUGE like Surge said. You saw that coming as well?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

JGH27 wrote:
Hipponoos wrote:

As for Marschall Law, you saying you expected this? Dedede's death was HUGE like Surge said. You saw that coming as well?

I'm not saying I did, cause I didn't. I want to look the show as a fun and seing what happen without question. But it could have been expected by a character who know how the city work from the inside. And the condescendent speaking is for make reaction nothing more. It is maybe quebec humour. Gosh I tough my humor was international .... failure once more.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

Hipponoos wrote:
EDIT:triple post is my kind of fun but okay if you wish. No they were outlaw cause the were caught in a bordel during a raid to get down a Don. So Mario was an outlaw behing at the wrong place at the wrong time. You thing the cop give a crap about DK being dead. No sir.
Given the previous tension between the cops and mario (see: episode 2) I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want to use the monkeys murder as a reason to take him down. and if it hadn't been for that fight, DDD might not have died or at least his killer may not have had the time to get him alone.

I'm gonna ask you this once, please try to be respectful when speaking to others on this forum. I personally would not advise disrespecting the moderation staff on ANY forum. There may be consequences.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 am

Hipponoos wrote: And the condescendent speaking is for make reaction nothing more. It is maybe quebec humour. Gosh I tough my humor was international .... failure once more.
Likely the cause is loss in translation.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 am

Hipponoos wrote:
Hipponoos wrote:

I'm not saying I did, cause I didn't. I want to look the show as a fun and seing what happen without question. But it could have been expected by a character who know how the city work from the inside. And the condescendent speaking is for make reaction nothing more. It is maybe quebec humour. Gosh I tough my humor was international .... failure once more.

Exactly, that is called a twist lol. Whether major or not that's what it is.

Make reaction? Explain this please, I don't understand. Quebec humour possibly, as for international it seems more likely others will see it as I do and I'm Canadian lol.

Last edited by JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 am

SurgePox wrote:Given the previous tension between the cops and mario (see: episode 2) I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want to use the monkeys murder as a reason to take him down. and if it hadn't been for that fight, DDD might not have died or at least his killer may not have had the time to get him alone.

True but that would have implied that they knew that Mario was going at that bar at that moment just before Dedede die. Seems that Mario didn't know himself 5 minutes before if he was to be there. And Link had say that it is the raid who give the chance to the murderer to go. Not the fight.

Reply to JGH27: I could have been plan from a character of the serie and then not a twist. That I explain what. You already came to see a Québec humor show? It is these days a pride even bigger than to seperate. It is a better business than Tv or movie theater. And one of the moment humorists ''les denis drolet' got this kind of joke'' making no sense at all and being at the limit of violent in the way of speaking. So now you got it all. I found those guy funny

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:15 am

Hipponoos wrote:
Reply to JGH27: I could have been plan from a character of the serie and then not a twist. That I explain what. You already came to see a Québec humor show? It is these days a pride even bigger than to seperate. It is a better business than Tv or movie theater. And one of the moment humorists ''les denis drolet' got this kind of joke'' making no sense at all and being at the limit of violent in the way of speaking. So now you got it all. I found those guy funny

Ok, I'm seriously having a hard time understanding what you mean.

Define Quebec humour please and if you can word whatever you just said grammatically or diffrntly it would be appreciated.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 am

Hipponoos wrote:
True but that would have implied that they knew that Mario was going at that bar at that moment just before Dedede die. Seems that Mario didn't know himself 5 minutes before if he was to be there. And Link had say that it is the raid who give the chance to the murderer to go. Not the fight.
The fight wasn't WHY the cops were there, but why the cops had such a good reason to pursue him. It also led to his continueing rage bender, where he hijacked a yoshi, freed the prisoners, and fought the chief of police. He probably wouldn't have been so wound up if he hadn't killed a monkey with a hammer earlier.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next