OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Drahken on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:Is it me, or would Micheal Bay be proud if the camera was on Red Bull?
Do you mean "the camera is hopped up on Red Bull" or "the camera is filming a can of Red Bull"? Because I think you meant the former, but knowing Michael Bay, it would be the latter. Lord knows the man's a product placement whore. He can't keep tie-in off screen for more than two seconds. I mean, XBox and Mountain Dew machine transformers? You sir, have crossed the line.

Also, I personally think it would hilarious if G Dub was the butcher. He's already a perv in-game, so why not a murderer too?

Drahken
Riff Raff

View user profile http://drahkenkahn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 pm

I have been quoting the Captain Falcon speech all day now >_>

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Drahken wrote:
Herr Wozzeck wrote:Is it me, or would Micheal Bay be proud if the camera was on Red Bull?
Do you mean "the camera is hopped up on Red Bull" or "the camera is filming a can of Red Bull"? Because I think you meant the former, but knowing Michael Bay, it would be the latter. Lord knows the man's a product placement whore. He can't keep tie-in off screen for more than two seconds. I mean, XBox and Mountain Dew machine transformers? You sir, have crossed the line.

Also, I personally think it would hilarious if G Dub was the butcher. He's already a perv in-game, so why not a murderer too?
I mean 'hopped up'. Transformers had waaaaay too much shaky cam for its own good.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:
BustaJonesGavin wrote:He probably wouldn't have killed a monkey with a hammer if Pauline had stopped being such a whore.

I am SO going to Falcon Punch your whore mouth for typing that when I see you next!!!

D

On camera please
From multiple angles, with lens flare.

Widescreen, High Definition, and in Disney Digital 3D.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Cena wrote:
The Meta Knight wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:
BustaJonesGavin wrote:He probably wouldn't have killed a monkey with a hammer if Pauline had stopped being such a whore.

I am SO going to Falcon Punch your whore mouth for typing that when I see you next!!!

D

On camera please

No Items, Fox Only, FINAL DESTINATION!

(Really now?)

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Fantastic job yet again. Every episode is better than the next. I can't wait to see episode 8 now. Trying to figure out who dun it is driving me crazy.

I am a little confused about one detail, though. I apologize if someone has asked this already, but I didn't see this question asked anywhere. In episode 6, right after Luigi and company escape DDD's place, you see Link yelling at Shiek. He says something along the lines of "Did Zelda put you up to this?", which would imply that he doesn't realize that Shiek is Zelda. Yet in this episode, when Luigi opens the envelope and it's revealed that Zelda is Shiek, Link says something like "Looks like the cat's out of the bag.", which would imply that he did know that Zelda was Shiek. ...so which is it? I would think he ought to know due to the events of Ocarina of Time, but then why did he act like he didn't know when he was yelling at Shiek? I just thought that was a little odd...

Freya
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 pm

It was a sham. All a sham.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Cena wrote:It was a sham. All a sham.
Then he was pretending he didn't know? But why would he do that, particularly while in the middle of a rant? He didn't seem to realize anyone was watching. Shiek spotted Luigi, but Link didn't notice him and this was after he said the "did Zelda put you up to this?" line.

Freya
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Freya wrote:
Then he was pretending he didn't know? But why would he do that, particularly while in the middle of a rant? He didn't seem to realize anyone was watching. Shiek spotted Luigi, but Link didn't notice him and this was after he said the "did Zelda put you up to this?" line.

Maybe in this universe Zelda and Shiek are seperate in mind, but the same in body. So theoretically Shiek could take orders from Zelda, (through email, secret notes, lipstick on the mirror, whatever), hence why Link was questioning if Zelda put her up to it. Iunno, just a thought. I swear this isn't me giving any behind the scenes character development. Smile

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
Cena wrote:
The Meta Knight wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:
Falcon PUNCH!!!! wrote:

D

On camera please

No Items, Fox Only, FINAL DESTINATION!

(Really now?)

No TV, Blueray only, Final destination.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NodUnit on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 am

BustaJonesGavin wrote:
Freya wrote:

Maybe in this universe Zelda and Shiek are seperate in mind, but the same in body. So theoretically Shiek could take orders from Zelda, (through email, secret notes, lipstick on the mirror, whatever), hence why Link was questioning if Zelda put her up to it. Iunno, just a thought. I swear this isn't me giving any behind the scenes character development. Smile

Interesting idea theory you have there.. Either that or he learned it later, the envelope though I think was just a joking reference to OOT, it could be possible that it has something to do with the plot but the fact that it showed zelda removing a part of the outfit is just too coincidental.

NodUnit
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am

The Meta Knight wrote:No Items, Fox Only, FINAL DESTINATION!
Thank you for making me lol.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 am

BustaJonesGavin wrote:
Freya wrote:

God damnit

Spoiler:

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:God damnit

Spoiler:
I see what you did there.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Okay, I just rewatched Episode 7 and I think Matt/Zach have updated it slightly.

Nothing major I don't think, but I noticed two things which I can't recall noticing the first time I watched it on Friday. First...

(Ignore the name of the file) ...When was Blue G&W arrested? O_o

Also, when our two infamous police lackeys were disintegrated by the Falcon Punch I actually heard both screams. The first time I watched the episode (and the second, and the third...) I remember hearing only Saki's scream. Now there's both.

Last minute touch ups?

((Also, not a touch up but... I finally realized why "Hats off" was such a funny line. One of Mario's taunts in Brawl is taking off his hat.))

Last edited by The Meta Knight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:((Also, not a touch up but... I finally realized why "Hats off" was such a funny line. One of Luigi's taunts in Brawl is taking off his hat.))
You mean Mario's, right?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Blue Madness wrote:
The Meta Knight wrote:((Also, not a touch up but... I finally realized why "Hats off" was such a funny line. One of Luigi's taunts in Brawl is taking off his hat.))
You mean Mario's, right?
You obviously misquoted me... I said Mario.

>_>

<_<

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarin Arenos on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Hoping someone can give me a hand here. I've been trying to find the amazingly subtle and creepy end credits music to this episode, but it doesn't seem to be any of the remixes on the downloads page. Am I missing something, or is it Crying or Very sad not available?

Jarin Arenos
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Jarin Arenos wrote:Hoping someone can give me a hand here. I've been trying to find the amazingly subtle and creepy end credits music to this episode, but it doesn't seem to be any of the remixes on the downloads page. Am I missing something, or is it Crying or Very sad not available?
I don't think the download page has been updated in a while.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand_Marquis on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
This stupid thing just get's better and better, dun it?!

Just so's we're all clear - Link was just BSing Luigi during that talk in the interrogation room, yes? It's hard to be trustworthy when you're helping your girlfriend pose as a violent loose-cannon to circumvent the law. Then again, that could've been a rare moment of sincerity..

Grand_Marquis
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KP9000 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Jarin Arenos wrote:Hoping someone can give me a hand here. I've been trying to find the amazingly subtle and creepy end credits music to this episode, but it doesn't seem to be any of the remixes on the downloads page. Am I missing something, or is it Crying or Very sad not available?
KP9000 wrote:
NodUnit wrote:What was the song used in the credits of this episode? I've been searching for it in the downloads but haven't had any luck yet, I know there is a type of the Mario World castle theme used in episode 6 titled "Ghost of the Marble Hall" but it's not that one.
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01558/
This is the download site for the song. It's called "Monstrous Turtles". I dunno if it's implying anything about the series at all or if it's just the credits song.

Seriously. Read the damn thread before asking. It wasn't even that far back either.

So, how was the syringe done? Did Luigi really get a vial of sugar water & dye shoved into his neck? It looked pretty fuckin' good.

KP9000
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 pm

KP9000 wrote:
KP9000 wrote:
NodUnit wrote:What was the song used in the credits of this episode? I've been searching for it in the downloads but haven't had any luck yet, I know there is a type of the Mario World castle theme used in episode 6 titled "Ghost of the Marble Hall" but it's not that one.
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01558/
This is the download site for the song. It's called "Monstrous Turtles". I dunno if it's implying anything about the series at all or if it's just the credits song.

Seriously. Read the damn thread before asking. It wasn't even that far back either.

So, how was the syringe done? Did Luigi really get a vial of sugar water & dye shoved into his neck? It looked pretty fuckin' good.

I'm ust glad he didn't start a new thread lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

a bit late to the party, yea I know, but better then my pause between the last episode, lol. Anyways, going to repeat what everyone said already. Seriously loved this episode, the mood and the setting, everything. YAY for the Captain showing us his moves! Completely vaporized Saki and Isaac, I laughed. The jail break scene was awesome, and hehe, me and Orland used to have many melee battles as Dr.Mario and Link, myself being Link and Orland the doc. Found it amusing how after Mario revealed that Sheik was actually Zelda, Sheik/Zelda wasn't phased at all and kept true to Sheik's personality as a ninja. Yes, the whole bit where Link tossed that flask of whiskey at Navi was awesome, and it makes you wonder why he never did that in the game. Finally, loved getting more story and a better look into the characters.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orland on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Relmitos wrote: me and Orland used to have many melee battles as Dr.Mario and Link, myself being Link and Orland the doc.

Those were the days. Also the reason im expecting Mario to win this one.

Orland
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm

KP9000 wrote:So, how was the syringe done? Did Luigi really get a vial of sugar water & dye shoved into his neck? It looked pretty fuckin' good.

I was wondering that, too. It was intense!

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top